Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,281 members, 7,818,954 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. - Business (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. (30144 Views)

The 10 Leading Family Businesses In Africa / Nigerian Naira Or Ghanaian Cedi Which Is Stronger? / Clarification: Ghana Is Not Closing Legal Nigerian Businesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by SmoothCrim: 1:44pm On Jul 08, 2012
PhysicsQED:

You're a dumbass and a fake scholar.

They went out and attacked Dahomey (to defeat the Akan allies' new external ally as a preemptive move) and lost and were apprehensive of getting revenge on Dahomey at that particular time afterward out of fear of Oyo. That's the apprehension I was referring to and it's the reality. If you weren't too lazy to actually try and find out about this stuff, there would never have been serious disagreement about this to begin with. You foolishly thought that the apprehension about Oyo that I was referring to was apprehension over a potential alliance with the Akan allies because you don't know anything to begin with.

Just keep your delusions to yourself, and stop trying to force them on people who already know better and have actually bothered to read up on this stuff.

Hey you have changed your tone now and are saying what I was saying but, adding a few of your stuff. Prior to this debate you presented it as them vs. Oyo one on one! Then it was Dahomey vs them with the help of Oyo...(2vs1) now you admit it was Akan allies which had joined up together to invite Dahomey and Oyo! Good you are learning. grin grin grin grin grin

So now the debate is if they were apprehensive of Oyo?! Good I am glad we have made it this far grin grin grin grin grin

Here is me finishing you off. Read this carefully. They were NOT apprehensive of Oyo to the extent of fearing a one on one battle with the Oyo(something they never fought). They were apprehensive of the Oyo getting involved in what they viewed as their internal affairs and were worried of an alliance between the Akan groups, Oyo and Dahomey! They were 100 percent Apprehensive of that! Only a fool would deny that. It is equivalent of the West today being apprehensive of a war with Syria if Russia and China are involved. I have gone back to read the sources fully and I will knock you out with this blow...

The context was apprehension of an Akyem lead Akan alliance joining up with the 2 groups from the East... They wanted to defeat the Akyem led alliance internally keeping others out of it if possible...-This objective was never fully achieved due to the interference of numerous groups and the ability of the Akyem lead alliance to use geopolitical methods to keep the rising power in check(relatively). Thus, if there was tears and sadness it was due to what they considered another defeat to the Akyem and had nothing to do with Dahomey or Oyo who they largely considered irrelevant and a joke. Now consider yourself schooled. Don't debate history without understanding context or all the players or you will always embarrass yourself. Let us debate other issues and I will win again. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by SmoothCrim: 1:46pm On Jul 08, 2012
rhymz: Ghana is much better than Nigeria in relative terms. The reality is this; just like Nigeria, Ghana is still very much struggling with everything Nigeria is struggling with, from corruption, lack of infrastructural development, a developed economy to even insecurity but in the case of Nigeria, it is much more bigger and pronounced. The reasons are obvious.
One thing I have found out with many Ghanaians is the fact that they like to be in denial, they will rather blindly follow popular government opinion or policy than scrutinize the usefulness of the policy. For instance, if all these foreigners are driven away from their businesses and shops, who is going to rent those shops and occupy these spaces?
How many Ghanaian business men will go to the length these traders go to get these goods to Ghana.
How many Ghanaian business people even have the financial wherewithal and knowledge of the intricacies of bringing and trading in these goods and services.
Thesame Ghanaians that could not fill in this space and rent this shops will be the ones to take up these shops? No?
They seem to act like they don't have any gains from these foreign occupants. It is a very dangerous trend for everyone to have such unison in thoughts such trend breeds mediocrity and laziness to think out of the box.
One thing you can't take away from Nigerians is their ability to tell themselves the truth and disagree when the need arises but with Ghanaians, it is a one-way street, charly-charly things. Nigerians must be forced out, they are corrupt bastard, all of them are criminals, fraudulents and are the reasons Ghana is having problems in these areas. You all should stop this herd mentality and criticize constructively and purposefully too. Demand for better ways to solve Ghana's economic problems than support a move that seeks to collect the business from foreigners and give it to Ghanaians. If the claims of economic gains are not trickling down to the common people of Ghana, Ghanaians should demand it from their government, they should ask for empowerment from their government to help them compete.
And let me correct an impression here, there is a big difference between the emigration to Ghana and say to a place like US and Uk, while in the former it is mostly for business, education and professiona work transfer, in the latter it is purely mostly for economic reasons(better opportunities) and education.
Very few Nigerians will leave the country to Ghana for the sole aim of getting a better life or for greener pastures as they say, e never reach like that. All the people I know that stay in places like Ghana are there purely for business and market expansion. Fact is that even if Nigeria becomes better than US today, you will still find Nigerians in other west African countries, this is common sense; to expand opportunitie in business, find an untapped market and so on. . The motive is purely driven by such these reasons and not because Ghana has turned Eldorado and Nigeria has become Hellfire.
Go to Onitsha alone and see the sheer volume of business that goes on there, you will agree with me that Ghana is an untapped market, not to talk of Lagos, Aba, Kano, Kaduna, Nnewi markets. .

In your dreams. The people being kicked out today are being kicked out because they have broken the law. What they are doing can be done by Ghanaians easily and there are many Ghanaians doing it. grin grin grin grin grin You seem delusional.
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by sweetcheecks(f): 2:02pm On Jul 08, 2012
@Rhymz

For one the article said illegal not me, if you want to question that then ask the poster.
Two, there is an english saying" when in Rome do as the Romen's do". If Ghana thinks the industry is growing at a fast pace without the right laws effected in place then they chose now to correct it. You've had the grace of running your business for years without paying the licence and you have made some money. Now just make arrangements for the licence and continue with the busines or get the hell out of their country back to you own and do as wish there. Stop this ( i am very tempted right now becouse this word fits perfectly to this) " Beach-in".

You are the only people who go as asylum seeckers ( true or not), illegal immigrants and business people to any country my experience in this is inChina. You get there and you begin to passionately declare how you hate Chiness, in China? There should be something wrong with you lot... Hating Chinesse in China is like hating Ghanians in Ghana, wake up smell the coffe get the hex out of their countries get back to your desighn it the way you want it. And STOP MOANING ABOUT EVERYONE ELSE BUT YOURSELF!!! Its really tiring oo! Grow up!

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by SmoothCrim: 2:12pm On Jul 08, 2012
sweetcheecks: @Rhymz

For one the article said illegal not me, if you want to question that then ask the poster.
Two, there is an english saying" when in Rome do as the Romen's do". If Ghana thinks the industry is growing at a fast pace without the right laws effected in place then they chose now to correct it. You've had the grace of running your business for years without paying the licence and you have made some money. Now just make arrangements for the licence and continue with the busines or get the hell out of their country back to you own and do as wish there. Stop this ( i am very tempted right now becouse this word fits perfectly to this) " Beach-in".

You are the only people who go as asylum seeckers ( true or not), illegal immigrants and business people to any country my experience in this is inChina. You get there and you begin to passionately declare how you hate Chiness, in China? There should be something wrong with you lot... Hating Chinesse in China is like hating Ghanians in Ghana, wake up smell the coffe get the hex out of their countries get back to your desighn it the way you want it. And STOP MOANING ABOUT EVERYONE ELSE BUT YOURSELF!!! Its really tiring oo! Grow up!

well said!
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by sweetcheecks(f): 2:22pm On Jul 08, 2012
Zutchy: BIG FAT LIE.you should be ashamed of yourself,comparing a country the size of Ghana with Nigeria,that's like comparing Cuba with the U.S or comparing Georgia or Chechnya with Russia.pls there are no basis for comparison,considering how small Ghana is,it should have gone farther than where they are now,one of Nigeria's major problem is its size and ethnic diversity,which has led to disunity,this is what is dragging the country back.

You are the big fat lie. And you are the problem in Nigeria. You thinking stinks. Finding excuses for non compliance will render Nigeria ungovernable. US is bigger and has many races from all iver and its workibg couse they will not allow beach-in from like of you. You comply or pay the price.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by SmoothCrim: 2:51pm On Jul 08, 2012
Sweet... Good post!!
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 08, 2012
Guys, why feed these trolls from Ghana?! They are scumbags!
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by PhysicsQED(m): 4:02pm On Jul 08, 2012
SmoothCrim: Hey you have changed your tone now and are saying what I was saying but, adding a few of your stuff.

No. I haven't changed anything you dumbass. I was the one who brought up the battle of Atakpame, and ANYONE can find out that that was a conflict between an Asante force and a joint Dahomey-Oyo force, when they look at any source, even a source as unreliable as wikipedia. I mentioned that in the only conflict recorded between Asante and Oyo, Oyo put Asante in check which is factually true. I never said outright that there was a one on one battle between Oyo and Asante and only a fool would claim that I did. You read into my posts as if that was what I was claiming when I was never stating that it was a one on one battle to begin with. Asante sent out a force, and Dahomey and Oyo sent out a force to check them, but it is factually correct to say that Oyo put them in check, especially seeing as how they (Asante) admitted that fear of Oyo was what kept them from regrouping and simply crushing the Dahomians after their loss.

Prior to this debate you presented it as them vs. Oyo one on one!

No, See above, dummy. Even in the thread somebody had already posted an excerpt of the wiki article claiming that it was an Asante vs. Dahomey+Oyo battle even before you started talking about it being 2 on 1.

I was never concerned with whether it was Oyo alone vs. Asante or Oyo + Dahomey, as that was irrelevant to my point about fear, but with pointing out that Asante was not fighting another battle at the time.

Then it was Dahomey vs them with the help of Oyo...(2vs1) now you admit it was Akan allies which had joined up together to invite Dahomey and Oyo! Good you are learning. grin grin grin grin grin

You dumbass! I knew this from the start, but it's immaterial to and irrelevant to my point about Asante being scared of further conflict with Oyo.

As I said before, anyone who actually reads the sources would already know that Dahomey was reached out to and that this was the genesis of the issue with Asante.

So now the debate is if they were apprehensive of Oyo?! Good I am glad we have made it this far grin grin grin grin grin

Here is me finishing you off. Read this carefully. They were NOT apprehensive of Oyo to the extent of fearing a one on one battle with the Oyo(something they never fought). They were apprehensive of the Oyo getting involved in what they viewed as their internal affairs and were worried of an alliance between the Akan groups, Oyo and Dahomey! They were 100 percent Apprehensive of that! Only a fool would deny that. It is equivalent of the West today being apprehensive of a war with Syria if Russia and China are involved. I have gone back to read the sources fully and I will knock you out with this blow...

Don't you know that there exists a written description of the battle of Atakpame that they lost that came directly from the Asante themselves and which also has their own explanation of why they didn't get revenge on Dahomey right after losing??!!

Of course you don't! Because you're a fake historian.

And guess what their reason for not pursuing further was?

Fear of Oyo, which they knew was Dahomey's protector. They even stated that they had enough strength to invade and defeat Dahomey (which is absolutely correct by the way), but were apprehensive of conflict with Dahomey's protector, Oyo.

Go and read up and shut the fvck up you clown.
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by SmoothCrim: 4:07pm On Jul 08, 2012
You can't teach a fool even when it is so blatant. Go cry your tears grin grin grin grin grin grin

A physics nerd will always be a physics nerd and never be able to understand historical context. Without understanding the Akyem led Akan alliance role in the battle you will never understand it cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin

Go back to Newton and Bohr and stay away from history wink
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by PhysicsQED(m): 4:09pm On Jul 08, 2012
SmoothCrim: You can't teach a fool even when it is so blatant. Go cry your tears grin grin grin grin grin grin

A physics nerd will always be a physics nerd and never be able to understand historical context. Without understanding the Akyem led Akan alliance role in the battle you will never understand it cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin

Go back to Newton and Bohr and stay away from history wink

Now you're running to "physics nerd" jokes? grin grin

Because you didn't know what the Asante had already admitted to themselves before arguing blindly about it for several pages? grin grin

A criminal will always be a criminal - dishonest and st[i]u[/i]pid.

Nothing much you can do about that.
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by SmoothCrim: 4:17pm On Jul 08, 2012
PhysicsQED:

Now you're running to "physics nerd" jokes? grin grin

Because you didn't know what the Asante had already admitted to themselves before arguing blindly about it for several pages? grin grin

A criminal will always be a criminal - dishonest and st[i]u[/i]pid.

Nothing much you can do about that.

I can't make it clearer so, I will leave you in your current state grin grin grin
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by PhysicsQED(m): 4:17pm On Jul 08, 2012
SmoothCrim,

Go back to reading and learning, and stop trying to push your delusions onto other people while pretending to be an expert. It's funny that you think the Asante viewed Oyo as "a joke" when there is direct written evidence to the contrary from back in those days. Your refusal to read and learn about stuff before commenting is the basis for this skewed perception of things, but there's nothing I can do to help you out because at the end of the day, you're still going to be a dumbass. It's just in your character.
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by SmoothCrim: 4:20pm On Jul 08, 2012
PhysicsQED: SmoothCrim,

Go back to reading and learning, and stop trying to push your delusions onto other people. It's funny that you think the Asante viewed Oyo as "a joke" when there is direct written evidence to the contrary from back in those days. Your refusal to read and learn about things before commenting is the basis for this skewed perception of things, but there's nothing I can do to help you out because at the end of the day, you're still going to be a dumbass.

Oyo was a joke and viewed as such that is why it was invaded at its heart numerous times. I will say they viewed it as a joke but, in alliance with Dahomey and neighboring Akan states they feared it. wink wink wink

Read that over and over and read history and you will understand tongue tongue tongue
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by SmoothCrim: 4:30pm On Jul 08, 2012
all4naija: Guys, why feed these trolls from Ghana?! They are scumbags!

Ghanaian RULE NOW! Nigeria OUT! grin grin grin

Now, why are Nigerians so desperate to move to Ghana? tongue tongue tongue
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by PhysicsQED(m): 4:31pm On Jul 08, 2012
SmoothCrim:

Oyo was a joke and viewed as such that is why it was invaded at its heart numerous times. I will say they viewed it as a joke but, in alliance with Dahomey and neighboring Akan states they feared it. wink wink wink

Read that over and over and read history and you will understand tongue tongue tongue

lol @ this.

Like I said, history's already been written, and those who aren't lazy and fake experts already know what was said about Oyo and Oyo specifically both by Asante and others, so there's no point trying to deny it centuries after the fact. That you're too dumb and lazy to try and find out about these kinds of things is the only problem here.

I don't have anymore time for you today charlie. Later.
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by SmoothCrim: 4:45pm On Jul 08, 2012
PhysicsQED:

lol @ this.

Like I said, history's already been written, and those who aren't lazy and fake experts already know what was said about Oyo and Oyo specifically both by Asante and others, so there's no point trying to deny it centuries after the fact. That you're too dumb and lazy to try and find out about these kinds of things is the only problem here.

I don't have anymore time for you today charlie. Later.

What I have explained is written in history no point trying to change it centuries after the fact. That you're too dumb and lazy to try and find out the context of these kinds of things is the only problem here. I don't have anymore time for you today clown Later. tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by rhymz(m): 4:48pm On Jul 08, 2012
sweetcheecks: @Rhymz

I can bet my last Kobo that you are a teenager making attempt to sound like you are informed. .lol . . But your stupifying ignorance betrays your attempt, it is evident in your tactless argument.
So according to you, you read the eye-catchy headlines and without bothering to read the content you jumped off to comment out of ignorance, so typical of an average Ghanaian or ignorant and tactless Nigerian with no argumentative skills to discern anything.
It is obvious, that you realy do not understand the maxim of doing like romans in rome cos if you do, you will see how not so smart you sound carelessly citing it. Were they not doing like Romans, trading just like everyone else is doing in the market and paying the required taxes until from nowhere, some of your politicians trying so hard to gain popular sympathy and support decided to exploit the one weakness of an average Ghanaian-sheer envy and jealousy for foreigners especially Nigerians- by awakening an act that has been redundant since 1994 it was enacted and enforcing it without reviewing it, even with all its attendant vagueness and ambiguity in interpretation.
How dare you call a foreign legal resident doing legitimate business illegal? Does'nt he pay tax to the Ghanaian authorities in the places they operate? The shops and spaces they are operating from did they not rent it from Ghanaians? Do you even have the mental capacity to understand what constitutes illegal activities or you just careless like to throw words around even when you do not understand them properly?
The fact you are even talking about licence, a concept alien to the discussion only shows that you don't even know what you are blabbing about. It is best you keep quiet and let people with the comprehension capacity to debate the issue as it is obvious you are steering in unknown waters here.
Please for future sake, just shut up and learn from other people's contribution, it wont make you any less intelligent instead of posting hokum that has nothing to do with the issue being discussed.
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by PhysicsQED(m): 4:48pm On Jul 08, 2012
SmoothCrim:

What I have explained is written in history no point trying to change it centuries after the fact. That you're too dumb and lazy to try and find out the context of these kinds of things is the only problem here. I don't have anymore time for you today clown Later. tongue tongue tongue tongue

lol, it took you more than 10 minutes just to respond with that lame comeback?

Just go and read, dumbass. Bye.
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by SmoothCrim: 4:52pm On Jul 08, 2012
PhysicsQED:

lol, it took you more than 10 minutes just to respond with that lame comeback?

Just go and read, dumbass. Bye.

You keep coming back for more because you know I am right. Until you understand the context of intra Akan rivalry in the 1700's you can never understand the complex history of that area.

With regard to Oyo.. Joke Joke Joke!!
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by rhymz(m): 4:57pm On Jul 08, 2012
SmoothCrim:

In your dreams. The people being kicked out today are being kicked out because they have broken the law. What they are doing can be done by Ghanaians easily and there are many Ghanaians doing it. grin grin grin grin grin You seem delusional.
after being chopped and screwed by PhysicsQED, lecturing you on history like a kid and even making a joke out of your dishonest a$$ with the way you keep switching nationalities when it favours, I have no respect for trolls like you. Matter of facts, Ghanaians are being manipulated by their government using their past time job-hate and envy of foreigner- to distract you lots from the realities in Ghana. Think what you like, but just know one thing; opinions are free, however, facts are stubborn things, you can't lie your way out in the face of fact.
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by SmoothCrim: 5:13pm On Jul 08, 2012
rhymz: after being chopped and screwed by PhysicsQED, lecturing you on history like a kid and even making a joke out of your dishonest a$$ with the way you keep switching nationalities when it favours, I have no respect for trolls like you. Matter of facts, Ghanaians are being manipulated by their government using their past time job-hate and envy of foreigner- to distract you lots from the realities in Ghana. Think what you like, but just know one thing; opinions are free, however, facts are stubborn things, you can't lie your way out in the face of fact.

Yes I am a troll... BUT, many of the points I debate are serious like my debate with the Physics nerd. I troll in many different debates and purposely fabricate an identity to get a response and TEACH a point hence my name SMOOTH-CRIM wink grin grin grin. My points are not trolling but, my methods of getting them across to the ignorant masses are.

If you want to jump into my debate with he Physics clown I dare you to refute any of my points.

Now, with regard to this policy every government has is own agenda. The agenda is to clearly protect its citizens the fact that you want so desperately to be in the presence of the Ghanaian race shows how pathetic you are grin grin grin grin How dare the criminal gov. of Nigeria hope that the Ghanaian gov breaks its laws regarding Nigerians in Ghana.

Just last year alone this same criminal gov deported 45 Ghanaians.

http://www.africanews.com/site/list_message/35192

If there is a history of Ghanaians and Nigerians deporting each other the least people can do is learn the laws of other countries.
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by SmoothCrim: 5:33pm On Jul 08, 2012
And yes, I just won ANOTHER debate on his forum with my last post and disgraced all those complaining by proving that just last year Nigeria did the same thing. With regard to my debate with Physics it was another win since he failed to understand the deeper context.

You see SMOOTH-CRIM is an emperor!! cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by SmoothCrim: 6:17pm On Jul 08, 2012
You are an embarrassment, a joke! Ghanaian rule NOW!!!!!! Give west Africa a chance grin
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by sweetcheecks(f): 1:54am On Jul 09, 2012
@rhymz I think its either you blind or very dumb. This is not about you beach-in but about another country's decision to protect its citizens from the likes of you with your verbal diarhea.

How can you even march in another country to say they must review their law without the support of Ghanians?
Go on make your silly arguements as a grown up but I urge Ghana to continue to boot you out if you do not comply. You can then cut your ties then another country will do the same untill you all back in Nigeria making the best arguments for your unrully behavior. See who cares!!!!

Who died and made it all about you? You have the same arguments as retarded pre-schoolers. Everyone is jelous of you? What exactly do you have that makes people to be jelous of you? How have you used it. STOP!!! your beachin its for women, for goodness sake. Its like high school kids comparing notes on who can beach the most.

dadde: In spite of the visit of ECOWAS Parliamentary delegation to Ghana, the Inter-Agencies Task Force yesterday went on to enforce the law banning foreign traders operating in Ghana's small and medium scale enterprises (SMEs).
[color=#990000][/color]

[b]The taskforce closed shops owned by foreign nationals at the Makola Market in Accra, and other markets invaded by these non-Ghanaians, who were operating illegally in Ghana's retail business sector.

Recently, the Minister for Trade and Industry, Ms. Hannah Tetteh said the monitoring exercise by the Inter-Agencies Task Force would ensure that non-Ghanaians fully complied with the Ghana Investment Promotion Centre (GIPC) laws.

"The task force will move in the markets to shut down shops of non-Ghanaians who flout the laws of the land," she said.

Ms. Tetteh noted that the provisions in the GIPC Act 478 was applicable to Ghanaians and citizens of the Economic Community of West African Countries (ECOWAS), hence the need for non-Ghanaians to comply with the minimum investment requirement of $300,000.

The exercise went on despite strenuous efforts made by the visiting ECOWAS Parliamentary delegation to Ghana to intervene on behalf of ECOWAS nationals.

The President of the Nigerian Community in Ghana, Mr. Albert Bayor, joined hundreds of Nigerian businesses and called for a review of the law. They hoped that the visiting ECOWAS delegation could come to their aid.
The implementation of the GIPC Act 478, which is aimed at ensuring Ghanaians are not pushed out of business by foreign nationals, has irked some Nigerians and other ECOWAS nationals in the sub-region.
Recently, Nigeria, West Africa's largest economy, threatened to severe diplomatic ties with Ghana.
But, Ghana's Minister for Foreign Affairs, Alhaji Muhammad Mumuni, who said he was unaware of moves to sever diplomatic ties, said his country had not violated the righ[/b]ts of foreign businesses by implementing the GIPC Act.

http://ghanaian-chronicle.com/taskforce-closes-shops-owned-by-foreign-nationals/
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by member479760: 8:14am On Jul 09, 2012
Poor Ghanaian government, they failed already, they taught the present of Nigerians in their country is the root of their poo. they are not going anywhere, let them continue to deceive themselves with 2000MW of electricity for over 18 millions population. one should wonder if half of the population are to use AC in there house, that's to tell you that Ghana man is a living dead.
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by member479760: 8:22am On Jul 09, 2012
SmoothCrim:

Hey you have changed your tone now and are saying what I was saying but, adding a few of your stuff. Prior to this debate you presented it as them vs. Oyo one on one! Then it was Dahomey vs them with the help of Oyo...(2vs1) now you admit it was Akan allies which had joined up together to invite Dahomey and Oyo! Good you are learning. grin grin grin grin grin

The context was apprehension of an Akyem lead Akan alliance joining up with the 2 groups from the East... They wanted to defeat the Akyem led alliance internally keeping others out of it if possible...-This objective was never fully achieved due to the interference of numerous groups and the ability of the Akyem lead alliance to use geopolitical methods to keep the rising power in check(relatively). Thus, if there was tears and sadness it was due to what they considered another defeat to the Akyem and had nothing to do with Dahomey or Oyo who they largely considered irrelevant and a joke. Now consider yourself schooled. Don't debate history without understanding context or all the players or you will always embarrass yourself. Let us debate other issues and I will win again. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

all trash, the history was written by who? released by who? the content is what they want you to know and read.
just think of this one that happened in your present - IRAQ WAR - the reasons for war?
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by PhysicsQED(m): 10:18am On Jul 09, 2012
SmoothCrim,

To my annoyance, I see that you've attempted to send me 2 PMs, which I cannot read since I've not yet replied to the email sent to me by NL.

Just to let you know, I have no intention of responding to presario84@yahoo.com, or ever reading whatever message you want or wanted to send.

Later Fred Cartwright.
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by baby101: 6:02pm On Jul 18, 2012
[i][size=8pt]Ghanians and Nigerians.......... Jealousy and envy
whether you like is or not Ghanians just HATE Nigerians
and are intimated by Nigerians presence both in Africa, Europe and all over.
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by baby101: 6:03pm On Jul 18, 2012
Ghanians and Nigerians.......... Jealousy and envy

Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by SmoothCrim: 6:49pm On Jul 18, 2012
Hey physics that is a troll account and not my real information.

A Ghanaian called Fred Cartwright?? Are you serious

grin grin grin grin If you don't know Fred Cartwright was a Chicago Bulls player in the 90's!!!

Look it up! A big man who wore goggles and helped win 3 rings in the early 90's for the bulls. I was a real fan of him!!

If you don't know my age on that account in 100 years!!! Boko you are REALLY DUMB!!! grin grin grin grin grin

You think I would register for a site like this with my real information?? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Boko's are so dumb!!!

Ghanaian RULE NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW!!!

We need real leadership in West AFrica!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by SmoothCrim: 6:50pm On Jul 18, 2012
baby101: Ghanians and Nigerians.......... Jealousy and envy

Ghanaians are not intimidated by Nigerians we just hate the crime!!!
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by PhysicsQED(m): 6:54pm On Jul 18, 2012
SmoothCrim: Hey physics that is a troll account and not my real information.

grin grin grin grin If you don't know Fred Cartwright was a Chicago Bulls player in the 90's!!!

Look it up! A big man who wore goggles and helped win 3 rings in the early 90's for the bulls. I was a real fan.

If you don't know my age on that account in 100 years!!! Boko you are REALLY DUMB!!! grin grin grin grin grin

You think I would register for a site like this with my real information?? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I knew it wasn't your real info when I saw the pic dummy!! grin grin grin

The guy's pic was on another site and clearly showed him as African American and with other African American friends and no Ghanaian connection.

I was just letting you know (subtly) that I tracked it down. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Jim Ovia Withdraws From The World Economic Forum / How To Open Diamond Bank Account With Your Phone Without Going To The Bank / Polaris Bank: Skye Bank Changes Name On Twitter And Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.