Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,090 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

Married 4 A While Now And Hubby Is Cheating On Her- What Should She Do? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married 4 A While Now And Hubby Is Cheating On Her- What Should She Do? (1905 Views)

This Woman Happily Announced That Her Hubby is Taking A 2nd Wife / MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife / Help! My Hubby Is Married With Kids And I Never Knew! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married 4 A While Now And Hubby Is Cheating On Her- What Should She Do? by maclatunji: 2:49pm On Jul 05, 2012
We have a newbie here finding it difficult to create a new topic. So, I have posted it for her. I am sure she will read and respond here soon. grin

She says:

Married 4 while now and my hubby is cheating on me.... Not just physical... Even on facebook... Tell ladies how he love them how his married is so mistake just to get under their pant, their is this lady now his getting too involve with and the lady knows me but don't care.... From what I read on his profile... What do I do...
Re: Married 4 A While Now And Hubby Is Cheating On Her- What Should She Do? by ronkebp(f): 4:41pm On Jul 05, 2012
What do you think you should do....? At least before you ask that question, you will have something at the back of your mind to do, tell us what it is, then we will know how to advice you....wink
Re: Married 4 A While Now And Hubby Is Cheating On Her- What Should She Do? by arramyjay: 6:39pm On Jul 05, 2012
Seriously,divert ur attention to som1 else or to something else.
Re: Married 4 A While Now And Hubby Is Cheating On Her- What Should She Do? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 05, 2012
some women dont DESERVE respect because they have no respect for themselves, to begin with.
funny how she even makes herself believe that he "still"loves her , and he says what he says JUST to get into their pants.

NEWSFLASH!!!!! (for the delusional wifey)
this man doesnt NOT love you, has NO respect for you, probably would get rid of you if he could.......so i suggest you live your life and SAVE YOURSELF, before you die of some deadly diseases (courtesy of one of these women)

1 Like

Re: Married 4 A While Now And Hubby Is Cheating On Her- What Should She Do? by OldHag: 7:07am On Jul 06, 2012
There's not much she can do, she knew the kinda man he was before she married him. How wrong she was to think marriage might change him.Its really up to her to stay in a loveless marriage or move on with her life.
Re: Married 4 A While Now And Hubby Is Cheating On Her- What Should She Do? by Odunnu: 10:16am On Jul 06, 2012
Old-Hag:
There's not much she can do, she knew the kinda man he was before she married him. How wrong she was to think marriage might change him.Its really up to her to stay in a loveless marriage or move on with her life.
Lol. Na your name I like o. cheesy
na wa o grin
Re: Married 4 A While Now And Hubby Is Cheating On Her- What Should She Do? by ifyalways(f): 12:38pm On Jul 06, 2012
What stops her from creating her own "sisi eko" FBK account,splash pictures everywhere and get men queing to date her ?
I seriously have no advise for her.whatever she choses to do(including doing NOTHING),i supoort 101%
Re: Married 4 A While Now And Hubby Is Cheating On Her- What Should She Do? by Johndoe100(m): 12:53pm On Jul 06, 2012
Odunnu:
Lol. Na your name I like o. cheesy
na wa o grin

When I saw the name I thought it was our dear Jenny. grin grin grin

@OP
Go and be a good wife to your husband and stop looking for advice from forums. Use your t0t0 to wow your man.If you had done this earlier he would not be thinking of anyone else.

1 Like

Re: Married 4 A While Now And Hubby Is Cheating On Her- What Should She Do? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 06, 2012
@topic
Mschewwww
Re: Married 4 A While Now And Hubby Is Cheating On Her- What Should She Do? by tasandra: 1:05pm On Jul 06, 2012
@ ify,my sista abi oo.why not put some sexy pics on ur own wall wink
and start chatin wit cute guys?abeg wake up nobody be mumu.
Re: Married 4 A While Now And Hubby Is Cheating On Her- What Should She Do? by maclatunji: 2:34pm On Jul 06, 2012
tasandra: @ ify,my sista abi oo.why not put some sexy pics on ur own wall wink
and start chatin wit cute guys?abeg wake up nobody be mumu.

I understand that the husband's cheating is unacceptable but how does her having lovers solve the problem?
Re: Married 4 A While Now And Hubby Is Cheating On Her- What Should She Do? by ifyalways(f): 2:52pm On Jul 06, 2012
^Halt sir.
How does creating a fun FBK page of her own equal to having lovers?The husband is having fun on FBK,is it wrong if she seeks her own fun there too
Btw,what do u suggest she does?Keep checking the hubby's wall and moaning in misery?the time spent on checking out the husbands wall would be more productive if shes using it to 'play' with others,anything to keep her mind happy and boost her ego.All FBK marriage wahala is solved on FBK.lolz

1 Like

Re: Married 4 A While Now And Hubby Is Cheating On Her- What Should She Do? by maclatunji: 3:07pm On Jul 06, 2012
ifyalways: ^Halt sir.
How does creating a fun FBK page of her own equal to having lovers?The husband is having fun on FBK,is it wrong if she seeks her own fun there too
Btw,what do u suggest she does?Keep checking the hubby's wall and moaning in misery?the time spent on checking out the husbands wall would be more productive if shes using it to 'play' with others,anything to keep her mind happy and boost her ego.All FBK marriage wahala is solved on FBK.lolz

There's a slight difference of my understanding of your previous post and this elaboration. I don't have all the answers but flirting online won't solve her problems. I think she needs to draw the line, the husband has to be told that she will not take his cheating anymore and she should take practical steps to prove it. No more intimacy until he changes and she should start getting resources to be able to live without his support. If the man has any desire to keep the marriage he would start making changes.
Re: Married 4 A While Now And Hubby Is Cheating On Her- What Should She Do? by maclatunji: 3:07pm On Jul 06, 2012
ifyalways: ^Halt sir.

There's a slight difference of my understanding of your previous post and this elaboration. I don't have all the answers but flirting online won't solve her problems. I think she needs to draw the line, the husband has to be told that she will not take his cheating anymore and she should take practical steps to prove it. No more intimacy until he changes and she should start getting resources to be able to live without his support. If the man has any desire to keep the marriage he would start making changes.
Re: Married 4 A While Now And Hubby Is Cheating On Her- What Should She Do? by ronkebp(f): 3:14pm On Jul 06, 2012
maclatunji:

hAAAA!!! and you think telling him will solve the problems, the man is not hiding it. So what makes you think he wants the marraige at all cost?? even if it means leaving his booty calls? Na so...
Re: Married 4 A While Now And Hubby Is Cheating On Her- What Should She Do? by maclatunji: 3:21pm On Jul 06, 2012
ronkebp:

hAAAA!!! and you think telling him will solve the problems, the man is not hiding it. So what makes you think he wants the marraige at all cost?? even if it means leaving his booty calls? Na so...

If you allow most people walk over you, they Will. I have not said the man is eager to keep the marriage. However, she needs to find out if she is in a relationship worth fighting for. By taking bold steps and seeing how her husband reacts, she will find the solution to the conflict and she can then move forward.
Re: Married 4 A While Now And Hubby Is Cheating On Her- What Should She Do? by ronkebp(f): 3:31pm On Jul 06, 2012
maclatunji:

If you allow most people walk over you, they Will. I have not said the man is eager to keep the marriage. However, she needs to find out if she is in a relationship worth fighting for. By taking bold steps and seeing how her husband reacts, she will find the solution to the conflict and she can then move forward.

She should 'do her' and stop snooping around her husband's business, she knew he was going to be a womanizer before they got married, the solution she wants, is what i don't understand...
Re: Married 4 A While Now And Hubby Is Cheating On Her- What Should She Do? by maclatunji: 3:42pm On Jul 06, 2012
ronkebp:

She should 'do her' and stop snooping around her husband's business, she knew he was going to be a womanizer before they got married, the solution she wants, is what i don't understand...

Were you with them during their courtship to come to such a bold conclusion? You are giving advice you cannot follow as an individual.
Re: Married 4 A While Now And Hubby Is Cheating On Her- What Should She Do? by ronkebp(f): 4:03pm On Jul 06, 2012
maclatunji:

Were you with them during their courtship to come to such a bold conclusion? You are giving advice you cannot follow as an individual.

Tunji...no need to use panadol for another person's headache, you are talking that way because you are a man...

Ok...do you want us to tell her to divorce her husband some people are lurking round this thread, they are yet to read "divorce your husband" from the so-called cabals that is appearing to them in their dreams.

My first post was asking what thelady had inmind? well since she is more comfortable with speaking through your fingers, ask her what she wants to do? she knows her husband better, she should spend more time taking care of herself, working and doing other things, her husband will come around, if he doesn't, well good luck with that one.
Re: Married 4 A While Now And Hubby Is Cheating On Her- What Should She Do? by maclatunji: 4:08pm On Jul 06, 2012
ronkebp:

Tunji...no need to use panadol for another person's headache, you are talking that way because you are a man...

Ok...do you want us to tell her to divorce her husband some people are lurking round this thread, they are yet to read "divorce your husband" from the so-called cabals that is appearing to them in their dreams.

My first post was asking what thelady had inmind? well since she is more comfortable with speaking through your fingers, ask her what she wants to do? she knows her husband better, she should spend more time taking care of herself, working and doing other things, her husband will come around, if he doesn't, well good luck with that one.

LOL, Madam be yourself, the only thing I will call for is self-moderation when you post. Dis Cabal palava sef.
Re: Married 4 A While Now And Hubby Is Cheating On Her- What Should She Do? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jul 06, 2012
I won't advise her to flirt online or create her own FB page. This marriage is already over so why to through all that BS
Re: Married 4 A While Now And Hubby Is Cheating On Her- What Should She Do? by coogar: 11:53pm On Jul 06, 2012
maclatunji:
She says:

Married 4 while now and my hubby is cheating on me.... Not just physical... Even on facebook... Tell ladies how he love them how his married is so mistake just to get under their pant, their is this lady now his getting too involve with and the lady knows me but don't care.... From what I read on his profile... What do I do...

the lady knows you as the wifey but she doesn't care?
Re: Married 4 A While Now And Hubby Is Cheating On Her- What Should She Do? by armyofone(m): 2:30am On Jul 07, 2012
why should a lady put up with a guy who does not appreciate her? telling others he love them and your marriage a mistake? Insult in the highest order!!
she should know better. give it back to the son of Adam.
No need to be crying. Life is just too sweet to wallow in misery undecided undecided
Re: Married 4 A While Now And Hubby Is Cheating On Her- What Should She Do? by Nobody: 3:55am On Jul 07, 2012
^^ you are preaching to the choir sister. cool

(1) (Reply)

Unfaithful Husband Prt 2 (photo) / Better Water Better Life-smart Mini Bar Water Dispenser / Alfa Ojasope Special Prayer & Healing...stroke, Promise&fail..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.