Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,974 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Lawyer Offers To Prosecute Otedola For Free - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lawyer Offers To Prosecute Otedola For Free (9982 Views)

Ex-pension Reform Boss Maina Offers To Assist Buhari Stop Corruption In Sector / "Wind Of Hope" Offers To Sponsor Buhari, Jonathan Debate In UK / Police To Lose Power To Prosecute Suspects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawyer Offers To Prosecute Otedola For Free by deandavid(m): 7:44pm On Jul 05, 2012
Beaf: Quite clearly, Robert Igbinedion is a shameless self serving crook.
beaf till now, i no believe say u be agent planted in nl to support thieves. What is the rational behind the efcc's sting operation? To catch farouk? Why did otedolar or wateva agree to be used? If no be fg dy try to do sumtin funny. Hw many gov officials efcc dn persecute 4 corruption 4 dis country. Beaf na God go judge all of una 4 dis country.

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Offers To Prosecute Otedola For Free by brabus(m): 8:39pm On Jul 05, 2012
deandavid: beaf till now, i no believe say u be agent planted in nl to support thieves. What is the rational behind the efcc's sting operation? To catch farouk? Why did otedolar or wateva agree to be used? If no be fg dy try to do sumtin funny. Hw many gov officials efcc dn persecute 4 corruption 4 dis country. Beaf na God go judge all of una 4 dis country.

Egbon mi, RAZISTS ni won ni bi. Na FG put greed for Farouk eyes?
Re: Lawyer Offers To Prosecute Otedola For Free by horny4u(f): 8:43pm On Jul 05, 2012
mukina2:

Source

2 elephants rogues are fighting and the grass is taking sides.
Re: Lawyer Offers To Prosecute Otedola For Free by brownlord: 10:04pm On Jul 05, 2012
hardbody: Reckless Eediots making stewpid comments. It is the like of you fwools that hinder the very good intentions of the limited few who would otherwise be willing to stick their neck out for the common good of the lowly and down trodden Nigerians. If that dude is seeking attention or cheap popularity, is it still not better that a voice comes out from the crowd to speak on behalf of you wretched eediots? Whether he is a charge and bail lawyer or is into what we call ambulance chasing, the real issue here is that he is a lawyer first and wants to utilize his exertise gratis to attack an issue on ground. Some dimwits are comparing him with Gani Fawehinmi, did Gani start overnight to provide scholarship to people, did he not start building up the financial empire by running an NGO and receiving foreign grants, did he indeed take up each and every case that was on call in teh Nigerian courts? How can one, except you are a DOLT suggest that the guy should concentrate his efforts in going to find reprieve for 'ashewos' in detention, infact how many of such cases will he be able to manage?

Some of the people here are so 'rretarrded' that it becomes impossible to even reason with them the way you could reason with a bright kid in kindargaten class.
Even if he appears to have a bad case or has chosed the wrong handle in this matter (by choosing to go after Otedola instead of Farouk), at least he is showing an intention to provide service without charge. If for nothing else, teh guy should be applauded and encouraged to do more. EEEDDIIIOOOTTSS.....

Where you the one that wrote this note? The case he is filing against bishop oyedepo, how much did he demand from the man, okay since. He is running charity wit his profession, abeg let him go out there and look for people who r been victimised and stand for them, criminal lawyer, after rantin when them give him dollar he keep quiet
Re: Lawyer Offers To Prosecute Otedola For Free by chucky234(m): 10:07pm On Jul 05, 2012
Spirit of Okija:

What a National person..

Another calamity brought upon us by a failed Educational system..

Even a welder knows that it would be difficult to pin anything on Otedola..

EFCC should arrest this guy for trying to interfere with their investigation..
You are a good example of a failed educational system,mumu-goon-lunatic-moronic azonto seller.
Re: Lawyer Offers To Prosecute Otedola For Free by tribalism(m): 10:07pm On Jul 05, 2012
GEJ is a good guy. he has just e-vanguards, they can only e-slap you, e-kick you, e-harass you and so on. what about OBJ that had physical vanguards that finds you and deal with you physically. BUT?
Re: Lawyer Offers To Prosecute Otedola For Free by ajadek(m): 10:11pm On Jul 05, 2012
See marketing.
Re: Lawyer Offers To Prosecute Otedola For Free by tribalism(m): 10:15pm On Jul 05, 2012
do you mean prosecution or persecution? anyway which ever way, i pledge to nigeria my country.
Re: Lawyer Offers To Prosecute Otedola For Free by chucky234(m): 10:51pm On Jul 05, 2012
Nigerians with their poor sense of reasoning,before now nobody was courageous enough to confront those arrongant pastors but this lawyer bravely challenged the ill treatment melted out to a young girl by the Winners' Bishop.
Now he wants to prosecute a man who is the main actor of the home video put up by Deziani and the cabals to scuttle the subsidy probe,instead of encouraging him people are labelling him attention seeker and charge and bail laywer.
That's why we are still were we are,no one want to fight because the same people that he/she is fighting for will be the ones to label him/her attention seeker.

Festus Keyemo's comment was posted earlier in the day and everyone on NL were applauding him but nobody ask how many cases he has won since he was hired as counsel to EFCC despite all the millions he was paid.

I know all along that Otedola was acting a well written script,bunch of thieves.

Bakare challenged Otedola to sue him so he can open his can of worms but I still ponder what is stopping Femi Otedola from sueing Tunde Bakarr if he has nothing fishy about his wealth and the said bribery scandal,the problem is that we are easily convinced by whatever these theives play out to the public view.
Re: Lawyer Offers To Prosecute Otedola For Free by chucky234(m): 10:55pm On Jul 05, 2012
Nigerians with their poor sense of reasoning,before now nobody was courageous enough to confront those arrongant pastors but this lawyer bravely challenged the ill treatment melted out to a young girl by the Winners' Bishop.
Now he wants to prosecute a man who is the main actor of the home video put up by Deziani and the cabals to scuttle the subsidy probe,instead of encouraging him people are labelling him attention seeker and charge and bail laywer.
That's why we are still were we are,no one want to fight because the same people that he/she is fighting for will be the ones to label him/her attention seeker.

Festus Keyemo's comment was posted earlier in the day and everyone on NL were applauding him but nobody ask how many cases he has won since he was hired as counsel to EFCC despite all the millions he was paid.

I know all along that Otedola was acting a well written script,bunch of thieves.

Bakare challenged Otedola to sue him so he can open his can of worms but I still ponder what is stopping Femi Otedola from sueing Tunde Bakarr if he has nothing fishy about his wealth and the said bribery scandal,the problem is that we are easily convinced by whatever these theives play out to the public view.
Re: Lawyer Offers To Prosecute Otedola For Free by coolted(m): 11:02pm On Jul 05, 2012
I dey vex for una ooo. Make unu alow this charge n bail lawyer chop im own share, after all $620,000 too much for FACROOK alone
Re: Lawyer Offers To Prosecute Otedola For Free by kandiikane(m): 1:13am On Jul 06, 2012
This is why Africa nor go better. Someone decides to fight knowing that there is a great chance he will lose or even die(knowing how africa is) and all you can do is bad mouth?

For you to support the guy and help him in any way possible, that's another issue. When the time comes you will sit behind your computer screens banging away like illiterate bush monkeys insulting those that are eating the country's money.

What are you doing to help your country?
Shame on you!
Re: Lawyer Offers To Prosecute Otedola For Free by 3rdparty: 4:24am On Jul 06, 2012
Another celebrity lawyer in the making.

If i was an unknown lawyer, i'd do same as well for publicity.
Re: Lawyer Offers To Prosecute Otedola For Free by emmykk(m): 6:00am On Jul 06, 2012
VEE2010: Everyone wants to be famous. It's possible but not too cheap as this charge-and-bail guy thought. I suppose he tries another avenue. Good Samaritan indeed!
sharaaup
Re: Lawyer Offers To Prosecute Otedola For Free by SpiritofOkija(m): 8:20am On Jul 06, 2012
chucky234: You are a good example of a failed educational system,mumu-goon-lunatic-moronic azonto seller.

You shouldnt talk or write when you are on your period!!!
Re: Lawyer Offers To Prosecute Otedola For Free by chucky234(m): 8:27am On Jul 06, 2012
Spirit of Okija:

You shouldnt talk or write when you are on your period!!!
Ecocentric mumu,your moronic brain is already combobulated.

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Offers To Prosecute Otedola For Free by SpiritofOkija(m): 8:33am On Jul 06, 2012
chucky234: Ecocentric mumu,your moronic brain is already combobulated.

I still maintain my previous position.. You have an acute case of the PMS
Re: Lawyer Offers To Prosecute Otedola For Free by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 06, 2012
chucky234: You are a good example of a failed educational system,mumu-goon-lunatic-moronic azonto seller.

Guy you harsh o. All these just for one person. I agree SPIrit of okija is indeed mumuic but lunatic, I don't know that one o o. Maybe you know him better.
Re: Lawyer Offers To Prosecute Otedola For Free by SpiritofOkija(m): 9:09am On Jul 06, 2012
morufoye:

Guy you harsh o. All these just for one person. I agree SPIrit of okija is indeed mumuic but lunatic, I don't know that one o o. Maybe you know him better.

Are you sure the both of you aint related?! You both seem to have the same I.Q level and reason alike..
Re: Lawyer Offers To Prosecute Otedola For Free by slimghost(m): 9:41am On Jul 06, 2012
SMH! Even my granny knows what a sting operation is! What the Bleep is this r.e.t.a.r.d prosecuting Otedola for? I guess he meant Facrook.
Re: Lawyer Offers To Prosecute Otedola For Free by karpentar: 10:23am On Jul 06, 2012
This thread is a PERFECT example of why Nigeria is going down the drain everyday. Our people are daft. A man is offering to prosecute a BLATANT thief of this nation's wealth for free and you come out and abuse him? REGARDLESS of the motive behind his doing it, the fact thatt his man wants to bring a crook to book is what matters and yet you all abuse him. And I do not get why Nigerians are taking sides with TWO THIEVES? It's just amazing. Lawan is a thief as well but SO IS OTEDOLA. I do not care if Otedola was trying to set Lawan up. The fact is this man is a thief he has stolen money from this country and we are too blind and daft to realize this. SMH. I wish him all the best in his efforts. The sooner ALL the crooks in this country are brought to book the better. The crooks in Nigeria are the Anchor that is refusing to let the Nigerian ship move. When they are removed this country will MOVE FORWARD.

My buddy, weep not for Nigeria where apparent thieves are praised, rewarded with national honours, defended by tribes-men, blessed by so called “men of God”, unchallenged, revered and on Sundays, everybody ensemble in business centres called churches, praying for Nigeria. What a country!! With this tribal minded corruption supporting generation, it's hard to visualise any hope for this country. If you can, scram with your family.
Re: Lawyer Offers To Prosecute Otedola For Free by Jarus(m): 11:37am On Jul 06, 2012
Good, if well-intentioned.

But it's looking like another case of seeking fame and name. Especially when one remembers how Festus Keyamo hugged limelight in similar circumstance in 2001 during the Bola Ige/Omisore/Fryo case. He hasn't looked back since that case brought him name.
Re: Lawyer Offers To Prosecute Otedola For Free by Pataki: 12:02pm On Jul 06, 2012
Jarus: Good, if well-intentioned.

But it's looking like another case of seeking fame and name. Especially when one remembers how Festus Keyamo hugged limelight in similar circumstance in 2001 during the Bola Ige/Omisore/Fryo case. He hasn't looked back since that case brought him name.
@ bold:

From the same lawyer who ensured that Rev. King is in jail for murder?

From the same lawyer who is currently arguing it out with Oyedepo's SAN lawyers over the world famous Oyedepo's witch deliverance slap?

Even if he is seeking for fame and name, which right thinking lawyer would not want to jump on such a case as that of Otedola? In a country globally known for corruption. As I earlier said, both the bribe giver (Otedola), and the bribe taker (Facrouk) are liable to prosecution.
Re: Lawyer Offers To Prosecute Otedola For Free by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 06, 2012
We need more lawyers like Mr Igbenidion. To those insulting him, you are miserable.
This was how Gani and Falana started, more grease to your elbow Mr Igbenidion.
Re: Lawyer Offers To Prosecute Otedola For Free by Nobody: 8:14am On Jul 07, 2012
Re: Lawyer Offers To Prosecute Otedola For Free by Adolite(m): 10:17am On Jul 07, 2012
ANYBODY WEY AGAINST ODETOLA NO GO SCHOOL AT ALL.....HE WANT TO PROSECUTE ODETOLA FOR WHAT? FOR BRIBING OR WHAT? HAVE YOU EVER SEE OR HEAR ANY BIZNESS MAN LOSSING A CASE LIKE THIS IN WHOLE WIDE WORLD? GO TO AMERICA,UK OR EVEN ASIAN COUNTRIES, A BIZNESS MAN IS ALSO EQUAL TO A COUNTRY... THE WHOLE PLANS CAME FROM FG.. ASK JONA,OBJ.....THE WHOLE DOLLARS WAS MARK!!!! CANT YOU ASK YOURSELF WHY? THE MONEY CAME FROM FG AND EFCC...FORGET BRIBE OR NO BRIDE...HE SHOULD PERSONALLY SUE ODETOLA, WHERE HE WAN GET MONEY TO GIVE EFCC FOR INVESTIGATION......LOL...LOL........LET ME PUT YOUR MIND TO A NICE CASE HE COULD TRY AND WIN,....HE SHOULD GO SUE DANA AIRLINE OFFICIALS FOR PROMISING TO GIVE $100,000 TO EACH VICTIMS AND LATER CHANGE THEIR MINDS.......THIEVESSSSSSSSS...HE WANT HIS SHARES FROM THE DOLLARS..........I'M A BUSINESS MAN ,I'M NOT HUNGRY LIKE YOU PEOPLE....ODETOLA

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Has Uduaghan Achieved In The Past 5 Years? / Ogbemudia Endorses Obaseki Ahead Of Sept. 28 Edo Election / 2018 Armed Forces Remembrance Day: The First Of The January 15s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.