Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,070 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Get Together Party For Nairalanders..is It Possible? - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Get Together Party For Nairalanders..is It Possible? (15621 Views)

Inviting You All For A Little Get Together Party!!!! / Birthday Party For One Year Old / How About A Nairaland Members Get Together Party In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get Together Party For Nairalanders..is It Possible? by manny4life(m): 4:35pm On Jul 26, 2012
Nice idea but more so a death wish for supporting/opposing parties. For instance Beaf/Gbawe, not a good environment cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Get Together Party For Nairalanders..is It Possible? by Evarie(f): 4:35pm On Jul 26, 2012
honey001: I will go for Ogun state as d venue.......
Lasgidi go beta joor,abi u no wan make i cari my famili cum?
Re: Get Together Party For Nairalanders..is It Possible? by ypzilanti: 4:35pm On Jul 26, 2012
I aint going nowhere. An online party would be fun, though.

Pick a date...all nairalanders should log on at same time and crash Seun's server.
Re: Get Together Party For Nairalanders..is It Possible? by espn(m): 4:35pm On Jul 26, 2012
afam4eva: Get together ko Get together to die ni. With the hate that's evident on here, the get together will just turn into a shootout.
no 1 hate each oda here..we may differ in ideas..ideology,,buh we aint enemies..its al in d name of making dis country a better place..party or no party..dnt rily care..buh we nt enemies..if I v issue wif u it starts nd end here!
Re: Get Together Party For Nairalanders..is It Possible? by Koolking(m): 4:35pm On Jul 26, 2012
deshclones:

Don't think so bro...it will take the grace of God for me to set eyes on sagamumu,shymmex.rhino/bluetooth and killz and not inflict severe injury on them..it will be a great disservice to the entire guys on NL if i leave them...killz and sagamite tops ma list... angry angry angry

OMG!! Deshclones is already spoilt for war. Sheath your swords dude and return the bazooka to the arsenal. In reality, these guys might be opposite of what you think they are. The anonymity (fun part) of NLers makes the forum a war-torn zone. It does not still erase the fact that we cannot parley and make a truce offline.
Re: Get Together Party For Nairalanders..is It Possible? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 26, 2012
afam4eva: Get together ko Get together to die ni. With the hate that's evident on here, the get together will just turn into a shootout.

Lmaooooooo

They should Just keep the invite only amongst those that post in the Romance and Jokes Section, because if you do mistake invite posters from Politics and Religious Section, its a wrap. Bloodbath!
Re: Get Together Party For Nairalanders..is It Possible? by nkemKalu: 4:36pm On Jul 26, 2012
Please send out the invitations as quickly as possible. I t will be an opportunity to know all these PAID PRO-JONATHAN people....wey dey follow squander our money.
Re: Get Together Party For Nairalanders..is It Possible? by ayobase(m): 4:36pm On Jul 26, 2012
Sisi_Kill: And forget all that crap about people fighting in real life. Half the people who flex muscles on line are cowards at heart in real life. . . that's why they flex muscles online and the other half are extra user names for the first half. cheesy

You'd be surprised to find that the most difficult task will be trying to convince them the buzzing flies and mosquitoes won't hurt them. . . so they can stop cowering in the corner looking helpless. lipsrsealed

LMAO!
Walahi!
Re: Get Together Party For Nairalanders..is It Possible? by ayobase(m): 4:37pm On Jul 26, 2012
omosexy1: not a bad idea. It will good to put a face to the anonymous I.Ds e.t.c can't wait to put a face to that sexkillz of a guy (arrrrrgh)

Sexkillz don buy market for NL o!
LOL!
He is gonna be out MC!
Re: Get Together Party For Nairalanders..is It Possible? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 26, 2012
olawalebabs: It is possible, the annual "poster of the year" award can be presented in a gala night.only that the anonymity the forum convey will be lost in the process.

Some users have more than 10 ids.I mean people like beaf and the other 40 laptops clique.How do you identify them ?
Re: Get Together Party For Nairalanders..is It Possible? by Demdem(m): 4:38pm On Jul 26, 2012
The day I lose my anonymity on nairaland is the day I will leave. Am not interested. Thanks bro.
Re: Get Together Party For Nairalanders..is It Possible? by FXKing2012(m): 4:38pm On Jul 26, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Î wont want to be kidnapped by those ibo boys,so it's a NO for me.

And who is this ruminant bigot?

2 Likes

Re: Get Together Party For Nairalanders..is It Possible? by nkemKalu: 4:39pm On Jul 26, 2012
Please send out the invitations as quickly as possible. I t will be an opportunity to know all these PAID PRO-JONATHAN people....wey dey follow squander our money.Hahahaha......just joking jor....Love the idea.
Re: Get Together Party For Nairalanders..is It Possible? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 26, 2012
i love parties and if u mean it i would suggest portharcourt, i have neva bin there but i heard its a gud place to party. A little fun won't hurt and its strictly 4 matured minds.
Re: Get Together Party For Nairalanders..is It Possible? by FXKing2012(m): 4:41pm On Jul 26, 2012
Just make sure no atheist is gonna be there otherwise I'm out. What union does light has with darkness.

1 Like

Re: Get Together Party For Nairalanders..is It Possible? by sylve11: 4:42pm On Jul 26, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Some users have more than 10 ids.I mean people like beaf and the other 40 laptops clique.How do you identify them ?

which one be laptop clique again? grin grin grin cool
Re: Get Together Party For Nairalanders..is It Possible? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 26, 2012
Will love to host such Party. We can make it happen in Lekki Phase 1.
Re: Get Together Party For Nairalanders..is It Possible? by chetaraph(m): 4:42pm On Jul 26, 2012
pple will always talk shit on social network,bt in reality, with neccessary security aids in place trust me no one likes public embarassment.
make sense! am in. Calabar would be a nice place no doubt! a random date wuld be better!
Re: Get Together Party For Nairalanders..is It Possible? by greall1: 4:43pm On Jul 26, 2012
ha ha ha killing,It"s not possible
i have met some1 in person on nairaland for one issue

dadde:

my broda, the out come will be unpredictable. most especially constant posters on the religion and political treads. some people have sworn to kill each other when they see each other.
Re: Get Together Party For Nairalanders..is It Possible? by ifihearam: 4:43pm On Jul 26, 2012
It will be achievable if done on a central place like lagos for the first time while we do it in zones subsequently. For instance,we have some members all over the world and in some states here in nigeria.
Those in lagos will do theirs while those in edo state,delta state etc will host their. In a nutshell I think its a very good idea sha.

I will champion those in SA
Re: Get Together Party For Nairalanders..is It Possible? by azidogen: 4:43pm On Jul 26, 2012
THE MEMBERS OF BOKO HARAM HERE IN NAIRALAND WOULD LOVE THE PARTY VERY MUCH SO THAT THEY COULD IDENTIFY PEOPLE WITH USERNAMES WHOM THEY WOULD LIKE TO ATTACK. wink wink
Re: Get Together Party For Nairalanders..is It Possible? by greall1: 4:45pm On Jul 26, 2012
for what reason?we don"t have BH on nairaland now?

Baawaa: Do you know what come to my mind "Some nairalanders need to be arrested"
And this GET TOGETHER PARTY is one the strategies grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Get Together Party For Nairalanders..is It Possible? by CuteTj(m): 4:46pm On Jul 26, 2012
This is the 1st time in my life that i will see someone on an anonymous internet site proposing a get-together. The only time you can organise a get-together is if you share a similar interest with a group of people or are bound together by something e.g family, school, profession, association etc. Don't you realize that we are different beings so therefore, we can never think alike? And You can't even be friends with everyone nor please everyone. If you want a get-together, The highest you can do is seek out people that share similar views and opinions (you can tell by their comments) with you, go ahead to ask for their contact information and make friends with them if they wish.

2 Likes

Re: Get Together Party For Nairalanders..is It Possible? by greall1: 4:47pm On Jul 26, 2012
HOW THEY WANT TO IDENTIFY YOU??ARE YOU GOING TO WRITE YOUR NAME ON YOUR HEAD??

azidogen: THE MEMBERS OF BOKO HARAM HERE IN NAIRALAND WOULD LOVE THE PARTY VERY MUCH SO THAT THEY COULD IDENTIFY PEOPLE WITH USERNAMES WHOM THEY WOULD LIKE TO ATTACK. wink wink
Re: Get Together Party For Nairalanders..is It Possible? by LesbianBoy(m): 4:48pm On Jul 26, 2012
Beaf, bluetooth and fstranger wont dare attend! The igbos on here would call for their heads lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Get Together Party For Nairalanders..is It Possible? by digirep: 4:49pm On Jul 26, 2012
Since when did all this hate start on NiaraLand
Re: Get Together Party For Nairalanders..is It Possible? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 26, 2012
sylve11:

which one be laptop clique again? grin grin grin cool

They are here already. . .
Re: Get Together Party For Nairalanders..is It Possible? by greall1: 4:50pm On Jul 26, 2012
IT"S HAPPENED EVERYWHERE EVEN IN HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY

gboss4sure:

U already see, some people are already arranging for a fight
Re: Get Together Party For Nairalanders..is It Possible? by Centinno01: 4:51pm On Jul 26, 2012
Dont try it cos Boko Boyz may like 2 prove themselvs.datz mine own
Re: Get Together Party For Nairalanders..is It Possible? by Okijajuju1(m): 4:51pm On Jul 26, 2012

No be small shootout!!

I will prolly get merked in the parking lot, way before I get to the front door! grin..
Re: Get Together Party For Nairalanders..is It Possible? by greall1: 4:52pm On Jul 26, 2012
I WILL LIKE TO ATTEND THE PARTY BUT LET DO IT AROUND DECEMBER PERIOD.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pictures From Goldberg's Ariya Repete Concert In Ibadan / List Of Starzz Awards 2019 Nominees / My Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.