Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,609 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:08 AM

Have You Got Questions Bordering You About Nysc? -get The Reliable Answer Here! - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Have You Got Questions Bordering You About Nysc? -get The Reliable Answer Here! (1507 Views)

10 Things You Should Know About NYSC Camp(my Opinion) / Photo :see What A Corper Twitted About Nysc. / A Must Know About NYSC Orientation Camps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Have You Got Questions Bordering You About Nysc? -get The Reliable Answer Here! by fxseven(m): 5:25pm On Jul 05, 2012
I am here waiting to clarify you. Pose your questions now.
Re: Have You Got Questions Bordering You About Nysc? -get The Reliable Answer Here! by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 05, 2012
How do I influence my posting to a favourable state?
Re: Have You Got Questions Bordering You About Nysc? -get The Reliable Answer Here! by fxseven(m): 6:36pm On Jul 05, 2012
virtuoso01: How do I influence my posting to a favourable state?
nysc made a two provisions for concessional posting. 1. You must be a married woman. Then u can u can be deployed to ur husband's location. 2. If u have life threatening illness. Then u will be deployed to ua doctor's location.
Re: Have You Got Questions Bordering You About Nysc? -get The Reliable Answer Here! by mutiply: 12:41pm On Jul 06, 2012
a friend of mine has nt bn been paid since april,he redeployed to ondo state and he camped at taraba state,he left taraba immediately after campin,wht shud he do?he has layed complains to d L.G.I
Re: Have You Got Questions Bordering You About Nysc? -get The Reliable Answer Here! by fxseven(m): 5:20am On Jul 07, 2012
mutiply: a friend of mine has nt bn been paid since april,he redeployed to ondo state and he camped at taraba state,he left taraba immediately after campin,wht shud he do?he has layed complains to d L.G.I
what happened is just this, when ua friend was relocated, Talaba state did not return his accounts to d hdqtrs who should reforward it to d new state. Nevertheless, ua friend should lay d complain 2 state coordinator directly(by way of application) so he could contact his colleague in taraba.
Re: Have You Got Questions Bordering You About Nysc? -get The Reliable Answer Here! by fxseven(m): 5:43am On Jul 07, 2012
@virtuoso01, for further clarifications, email me: fx.sevenn@gmail.com
Re: Have You Got Questions Bordering You About Nysc? -get The Reliable Answer Here! by fubbyy(m): 10:59pm On Aug 07, 2012
fx-seven:
I am here waiting to clarify you. Pose your questions now.

I have a spray hair and my tattoos are visible, do they allow such hair in camp? If yes, what about my ppa? Can they reject me based on this?

Thanks
Re: Have You Got Questions Bordering You About Nysc? -get The Reliable Answer Here! by DisGuy: 4:03pm On Aug 08, 2012
When the registration starting for the next batch?
Re: Have You Got Questions Bordering You About Nysc? -get The Reliable Answer Here! by Seun(m): 4:18pm On Aug 08, 2012
If you have questions about the NYSC, you should post a topic on this section. That's how forums are meant to be used. Topic locked.

(1)

Things To Get Before Entering NYSC Camp / Has The Nysc Outlived Its Purpose? / Camp Kits Nysc Batch B Free Delivery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.