Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,186 members, 7,839,038 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Susan Peters Blames The Media For Rumours Of Her Feud With Tonto Dikeh - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Susan Peters Blames The Media For Rumours Of Her Feud With Tonto Dikeh (1315 Views)

Jude Okoye's Follower Writes On The Feud With Peter In Parables / A Nairalander With Tonto Dikeh & Friends At Iyanya's Show / A Nairalander Hanging Out With Tonto Dikeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Susan Peters Blames The Media For Rumours Of Her Feud With Tonto Dikeh by amakaikeng(f): 5:34pm On Jul 05, 2012
Sultry model cum actress Susan Peters as dismissed the rumoured fight her and Tonto Dikeh as false and mischievous.

According to E24-7 the media gist engineered from social network, Facebook is that both ladies were fighting over who is more relevant in the scheme of things, Suzan revealed to E24-7 that there was nothing like a quarrel, not even to talk of fight between her and Tonto. Suzan said in the interview, “No. I did not have any grudge with Tonto Dike. That rumour is false. There was no grudge whatsoever between us. I never had any grudge with Tonto. She is my friend. We talk; we never had a problem. There was also a rumour that I did have a grudge with Uche Jumbo; that too is a lie. I think they are just news; maybe they ran out of news and they are looking for something newsy….” Bla…Bla…Bla…the media is looking for news abi? As if you are not enjoying all the media attention coming your way…please, em...continue to read more of her side of the story at http://amakaikenga..com/2012/07/susan-peters-blames-media-for-rumours.html

(1) (Reply)

Justin Beiber Is Pregnant / Celebrity Of The Month: Chinelo Okparanta / Tiwa Savage Marries Secretly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.