Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,647 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Synergy Capital And Advisory Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Synergy Capital And Advisory Test (2089 Views)

Starx Synergy Limited. Pls Who Know About Them / Free Advisory And Recharge Cards For Job Seekers And Students (Sallah Special) / Pls Who Knows JPS Search And Advisory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Synergy Capital And Advisory Test by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 05, 2012
House, please I got a mail from D above for an aptitude test @ dier Globe Motors Office @ VI on Sat by 11. Please what should I expect and prepare for as regards the test Please those who have written d test should please give us a hint please, it's urgent.
Thanks and appreciate.
Re: Synergy Capital And Advisory Test by Dazzled: 10:01pm On Jul 05, 2012
Al d best in ur test. Sowi i have no idea.
Re: Synergy Capital And Advisory Test by Nobody: 3:02am On Jul 06, 2012
Kk. Thanks Dazzled, appreciate.
Re: Synergy Capital And Advisory Test by Konamiope: 5:54am On Jul 06, 2012
I also a message 4rm dem,u can help wit questns.
Re: Synergy Capital And Advisory Test by Dazzled: 3:50pm On Jul 09, 2012
koleefem05: House, please I got a mail from D above for an aptitude test @ dier Globe Motors Office @ VI on Sat by 11. Please what should I expect and prepare for as regards the test Please those who have written d test should please give us a hint please, it's urgent.
Thanks and appreciate.
How did ur test go? Ve bn invited 4 d test on satday,pls i nid details on d test format n if its even worth goin cos wat i experienced @ epe wasnt easy. Tnx
Re: Synergy Capital And Advisory Test by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 14, 2012
Hello house, synergy capitals' sending success mail and interview invite. Pls check your mail. Please anyone has an idea wot dier interview looks lyk Pls help a broda!!! Love U all
Re: Synergy Capital And Advisory Test by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 31, 2012
Good day all, pls who have an idea about Accord Bank It is a mortgage bank. Who knows anyone working there, their entry level package and any necessary info abt them. Sequel to the Synergy Capital and Advisory test and interview, I was told d@ I'll be meeting the Senior Managers of the said bank @ d next stage. We've always used Synergy office as d venue of the test and interview, and I actually knw nothing about d said Accord bank. Pls help my good people. May God grant all the requests of your hearts too.
Awaiting your comments please. Thanks
Re: Synergy Capital And Advisory Test by Alamutatalo: 6:14pm On Aug 31, 2012
@Koleefem
Why not visit dr office and discuss with d staff dr?I wrote the test too but the environment and the pple put me off.You can actually tell a lot abt an organization by d ambience and character of pple wrking with or for them.I'm an experienced banker so I can afford to be selective.
All d best bro.
Re: Synergy Capital And Advisory Test by Nobody: 5:02am On Sep 01, 2012
@Alamutatalo: Thank you very much for your response. It is appreciated. Pls, do you knw where any branch of Accord Bank is, or anyone that works or had worked there Since that's where the vacancies exist and not Synergy Capitals. Thanks.
Re: Synergy Capital And Advisory Test by ifyalways(f): 8:18am On Sep 01, 2012
@OP,how did the synergy interview go ? What feedback have you got from them?

You started with synergy and now its accord bank?hmmn. Share your synergy interview or aptitude test update with us first na.
Re: Synergy Capital And Advisory Test by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 03, 2012
@ifyalways: Wot else do you want me to say d@ I've not posted above. I said we did d "aeronautic" test, thanked God for passing it, did the first stage interview and got a successful message notifying me of a chat this week. Just post it here if you know anyone that works wif either Synergy or Accord bank, and I'll appreciate it. The package and everything.
Re: Synergy Capital And Advisory Test by ifyalways(f): 12:43pm On Sep 03, 2012
So basically,you are still waiting for another chat this week ? Have you been presented with an employment letter yet?Hmmn

PS:Nothing like Accord bank.It's Accord savings and loans.are they still operating sef?you know the CBN revoked the licenses of many savings and loans recently.would have to check later undecided
Re: Synergy Capital And Advisory Test by Uzzyan: 5:31pm On Sep 03, 2012
Ifyalways ma L♥√ع, its bin ages o°˚˚˚°. I D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ find work o°˚˚˚° any ideas/links? Holla mi abeg..... Muaaahhh
Re: Synergy Capital And Advisory Test by mat2lock(m): 6:00pm On Sep 03, 2012
Oga Koleeeee easy oooo,hmmmm announcer... Let them call u first for d finals,it not do or die now....
Re: Synergy Capital And Advisory Test by Nobody: 2:31am On Sep 05, 2012
@mat2lock: And wot do U mean by "announcer" Is it a bad thing to approach the house on sth U don't knw And 4 ur info, I'm engaged @ present, and I'm not too critical abt it, cos I don't knw wot U also meant by "it's not a do or die affair".
Must you comment wen U don't av anything impt 2 contribute Pls always learn to keep ur mouth in check, cos d tongue is a very unruly n injurious thing.
Tnx n gud day!!!

(1) (Reply)

Company Secretary/legal Adviser Vacancy / Vacancy For Community Operator Assistant Postion At Aniwura / FHI 360 (AHNI) Fresh Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (22 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.