Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Plane Crash-lands In Benin - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Plane Crash-lands In Benin (21523 Views)

Ethiopian Cargo Plane Crash-Lands At Kotoka Airport, Accra / IRS Airline Plane Crash-Lands In Kaduna / Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plane Crash-lands In Benin by obiyor2000: 5:16am On Jul 06, 2012
@op didn't u watch network news last nite. Pls always try to confim ur stories first. Nevy nothing of such happend. Lets alway pray for our airspace
Re: Plane Crash-lands In Benin by adefash(m): 5:23am On Jul 06, 2012
fankasibe: I'm serious, Nigeria is under a curse.....GOD why did u even created me into this somalia-in-disguise??
I wonder wat will happen before i wake up.....maybe the president might have gone missing.
So because of plane crash now it means that nigeria is under a curse.does that mean that planes dont crash else where? whst is the frequency of plane crashes in 9ja in the last five years and that of U.S?
Re: Plane Crash-lands In Benin by adefash(m): 5:31am On Jul 06, 2012
all4naija: Why are all these planes falling down from the sky like poisoned birds?!
AND HOW MANY OF THEM angry
all4naija: Why are all these planes falling down from the sky like poisoned birds?!
AND HOW MANY OF THEM
Re: Plane Crash-lands In Benin by adefash(m): 5:37am On Jul 06, 2012
damilola15:

What about the passengers?
They could give information about the pilots.
The poster stated that the plane is an air force plane u are still asking for passenger.air force plane na commercial airline?
Re: Plane Crash-lands In Benin by Emproy(m): 6:31am On Jul 06, 2012
God have mercy on us in nigeria ooo
Re: Plane Crash-lands In Benin by Nobody: 6:35am On Jul 06, 2012
Babasessy: Breaking: Plane crash-lands in Benin
July 5, 2012

Travellers at the Benin Airport panicked on Thursday when an air force plane crash-landed on the runway.

Sources confirmed that none of the two pilots onboard the aircraft, with registration number 5N-BKS, were injured in the incident.

“The plane landed on the runway with its tyres locked in, an indication that the tyres did not shoot out,” said a source at the airport. “But only the pilot can really explain what happened.”

An airport rescue team led Air Maritime Operations responded promptly with the emergency team.

The incident caused delays in flight operations for some hours.

The airport manager, Segun Ayodele, who confirmed the incident, however said he was not at the airport when it occurred.

The plane has been evacuated to Okada aircraft hangar along airport road.

http://247nigerianewsupdate.com/breaking-plane-crash-lands-in-benin/

You don't have to be at the airport to provide crucial information when needed. The assistant Manager in your absence ought be able to brief you on the situation ASAP. Nigerians are really funny. Because you are not at the office the entire public should have to wait until you get back to the office?
Re: Plane Crash-lands In Benin by bishopb2(m): 7:00am On Jul 06, 2012
as a mata of fact,we ar dis Nigeria we all talkin abt.Just folo wat d scripture comands
"pray 4d peace of Jerusalem(NIGERIA),n dos dt love her shal prosper.
Re: Plane Crash-lands In Benin by Kk4(m): 7:02am On Jul 06, 2012
GAR3TH: DA42 MPP makes belly-landing at Benin Airport

A Diamond Twin Star (DA42 MPP, registered 5N-BKS), operating as a light surveillance aircraft for PICOMSS, made a gear-up landing at its base, Benin Airport, this afternoon. No one was hurt in the incident. The airport was closed for some time but has re-opened.

http://nigerianaviation./2012/07/05/da42-mpp-makes-belly-landing-at-benin-airport/

These planes look like toys.
Re: Plane Crash-lands In Benin by gbadexy(m): 7:06am On Jul 06, 2012
I wonder why our military aircrafts that suppose to be in perfect condition due to the huge amount spent on defense are often the most susceptible to mishaps.
Re: Plane Crash-lands In Benin by Myself2(m): 7:12am On Jul 06, 2012
fankasibe:I'm serious, Nigeria is under a curse.....GOD why did u even created me into this somalia-in-disguise??
I wonder wat will happen before i wake up.....maybe the president might have gone missing.

Whoa whoa whoa
Hey,it's gibberish like yours above that irritate the eyes and mind.You're not only intellectually handicapped,but you actually talk write like a fool,for Pete's sake,why did you have to come to this public domain and pepper our eyes with your poorly crafted and incoherent yakety yak

angry angry angry
Re: Plane Crash-lands In Benin by Myself2(m): 7:18am On Jul 06, 2012
iykak47: Is it only in Nigeria such incident occurs?
Talking about curse, if you are under curse talk about yourself, don't rope Nigeria into it.
Having access to computer is not a licence to be posting r ubbish all in the name of free speech.

Dont mind the numbskull
Re: Plane Crash-lands In Benin by Reference(m): 7:20am On Jul 06, 2012
Danka7777:

You don't have to be at the airport to provide crucial information when needed. The assistant Manager in your absence ought be able to brief you on the situation ASAP. Nigerians are really funny. Because you are not at the office the entire public should have to wait until you get back to the office?

Thought I was the only one that noticed. Nobody is ever at work and never aware of anything. He speaks as if he has no staff under him, has not been briefed or doesn't give a hoot. The level of incompetence and insincerity in Nigeria at all levels is just glaring. So the natural default is to feign ignorance. But I'm sure while in his office he will be fully aware of what is happening in his private businesses.
Re: Plane Crash-lands In Benin by dammmy(m): 7:20am On Jul 06, 2012
Wat of if Oba had welcome BADLUCK...ooo
Re: Plane Crash-lands In Benin by Gospelgirl(f): 7:20am On Jul 06, 2012
chiefkpokp: shut up, na like this una take dey carry rumour waka so, you and 247 news, there is nothing like plane crash mugu, the airport trainer skidded the runaway, its didnt crash, nothing happen, i wonder, why una dey lie like this, hope guys reads on the network news, that they confirmed there was not nothing like plane crash, na God polish ur mouth and 247 for this ilegal news.

Abi oooh, please help me tell them, infact I was beginning to think I didn't hear the network news correctly.Just wondering if people knows that spreading false rumour is actually a sin both to God and to humanity.

1 Like

Re: Plane Crash-lands In Benin by Misterpaul(m): 7:34am On Jul 06, 2012
damilola15:

What about the passengers?
They could give information about the pilots.
Dude, is it that you have problem with comprehension..or you were just so eager to post a reply without reading the post?..
Re: Plane Crash-lands In Benin by dabrake(m): 7:34am On Jul 06, 2012
chiefkpokp: shut up, na like this una take dey carry rumour waka so, you and 247 news, there is nothing like plane crash mugu, the airport trainer skidded the runaway, its didnt crash, nothing happen, i wonder, why una dey lie like this, hope guys reads on the network news, that they confirmed there was not nothing like plane crash, na God polish ur mouth and 247 for this ilegal news.
bors, you wan make their mouth begin shine for more rumours?
Re: Plane Crash-lands In Benin by elari(m): 7:37am On Jul 06, 2012
I repeat, "the gods are angry"
Re: Plane Crash-lands In Benin by Phikom(m): 7:40am On Jul 06, 2012
dapsy d: Lets just thank God for d safety of those on board and moreover that it didn't crashed on any building unlike dana plane
glory2 God in the highest
Re: Plane Crash-lands In Benin by Nobody: 7:46am On Jul 06, 2012
E crash-land because AIRCRAFT and WITCHCRAFT dey drag airspace... you no fear Benin people?? shocked
Re: Plane Crash-lands In Benin by eazydon(m): 8:00am On Jul 06, 2012
Follow @naijatell on twitter. Latest news, music
downloads, entertainment & style, tweaks,
everything. Naijatell dot dot com. Fastest
growing blog in naija so far, we are also recruiting
writers who will get paid for writing for us, plus a
host of other goodies. Be a part of this success
story. Be a part of something that will benefit u for
using d net. Go to naijatell dot. dot com
today. You will get all d info there.
Re: Plane Crash-lands In Benin by wadoski: 8:05am On Jul 06, 2012
Ruq:

That would be great news
Keep dreaming boy, the presido will be around till 2019 aint nathin u can do abourit.
Re: Plane Crash-lands In Benin by linkin8k(m): 8:08am On Jul 06, 2012
Why is this under the Politics section instead of Travel section?
Re: Plane Crash-lands In Benin by brownlord: 8:09am On Jul 06, 2012
PortHarcourtBoy: E crash-land because AIRCRAFT and WITCHCRAFT dey drag airspace... you no fear Benin people?? shocked

Gos purnish u, because na benin dana for crash abi, how many plane don crash before, idiot
Re: Plane Crash-lands In Benin by wadoski: 8:17am On Jul 06, 2012
Reference:

Thought I was the only one that noticed. Nobody is ever at work and never aware of anything. He speaks as if he has no staff under him, has not been briefed or doesn't give a hoot. The level of incompetence and insincerity in Nigeria at all levels is just glaring. So the natural default is to feign ignorance. But I'm sure while in his office he will be fully aware of what is happening in his private businesses.
Dont know why you guys are beefing the manager. The report says he confirmed the incident meaning he was briefed so whatz ur own? He didnt deny it bc he wasnt around. Am sure he was only responding to a question with that line. So find something else to attack.
Re: Plane Crash-lands In Benin by redcliff: 8:17am On Jul 06, 2012
moderatorr: desperate attempt to link the president to a tireless plane.

Ode dint u see that the statement abt the post and the president are entirely diff? He was only giving an instance
Re: Plane Crash-lands In Benin by Nobody: 8:27am On Jul 06, 2012
Where did the plane crash take off from?
Re: Plane Crash-lands In Benin by odedipapa(m): 8:30am On Jul 06, 2012
fankasibe:
Tell me that news won't make u leap for joy
Re: Plane Crash-lands In Benin by ddippset(m): 8:34am On Jul 06, 2012
i hope it has nothing to do with edo politics and the forth-coming elections. cus there are so many political gbigigggggggggggbis going on. like the sexual escapades of oshiomaole and orbih, like the assasination attempts, the oba's swagger, patrick obahiagbon's analysis and so on.
Re: Plane Crash-lands In Benin by GATomcruise: 8:37am On Jul 06, 2012
Thank God for his love..
Re: Plane Crash-lands In Benin by SpiritofOkija(m): 8:46am On Jul 06, 2012
iykak47: Is it only in Nigeria such incident occurs?
Talking about curse, if you are under curse talk about yourself, don't rope Nigeria into it.
Having access to computer is not a licence to be posting r ubbish all in the name of free speech.

Dont mind the Yoruba goat!!
Re: Plane Crash-lands In Benin by SpiritofOkija(m): 8:47am On Jul 06, 2012
G.ATomcruise:
Thank God for his love..

Fhuck hi love.. Where was it when Dana crashed?!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toyota Camry Brake Fails, Veers Into Bush On Ibadan/Akure Expressway - Photos / USA To Deport 7000 Ghanaians Today / Uk Visa Tlscontact Nigeria Lagos And Abuja (all You Need To Know)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.