Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,044 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Barth Nnaji Lied? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Barth Nnaji Lied? (574 Views)

Okorocha, Ogbonnaya Onu Led Barth Nnaji Other Igbo Leaders To Buhari (pics) / Nasir El-rufai On Barth Nnaji's Resignation / Barth Nnaji Resigns (Or Sacked) From Power Ministry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Barth Nnaji Lied? by tatosh: 11:07pm On Jul 05, 2012
I recall few weeks ago when I watched on Channels TV & and also read comments credited to Prof. Barth Nnaji (Minister of power) that there will be regular power supply by the end of June 2012. Unfortunately this has turned out to be a bloody lie. It seems the power situation is even worse.
I'm suprised the press and other Nigerians have not crucified him for lieing to us, could it be that we are just so accustomed to tolerating bullshit? In saner climes I think Barth Nnaji would have tendered his resignation by now for lieing to the whole nation. I'm very sad nobody is talking about this because these guys just feel they're not accountable to anybody so they can make empty promises.
I realy wish he could pay for his lies one way.
Anyway his boss has been running an administration full of lies so I guess he's just one of the players.

(1) (Reply)

Which Is The Problem,northerners As A People Or Northerners Who Practice Islam? / Champion Newspapers Website Hacked / Is The Nigerian Police Full Of Married Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.