Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,992 members, 7,863,551 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:57 PM

What's The One Song You Would Want Playing When Making Love? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / What's The One Song You Would Want Playing When Making Love? (587 Views)

He Is Tired Of Playing Wants True Love....(pic) / Are They Truly Engaged Or They Are Playing Games.what Should I Do? / Is She Playing Hard To Get Or Not Interested? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's The One Song You Would Want Playing When Making Love? by eddiebomba(m): 4:25am On Jul 06, 2012
[color=][/color]Hey guyz and ladies, I have a really interesting question that I hope will bring out the avid, passionate romantics in all of us. Shakespeare once said that "if music be the food of love, play on." Having said that, and in an era with so many oh so beautiful love songs on the airwaves, any of which can set the mood for nights of endless passion, I'd like to ask: what's the one song you'd like to be playing in the room when you're making love, for the first time with your significant other?

For me, any Celine Dion song will do, but I'm really partial to the track "Runaway" by the Corrs. What's yours, and how do you feel when it plays? &in case ur wondering - yes, I'm asking cos this music lover believes he's just met the girl of his dreams, & I think I'm falling in love. She mostly seems to be all that I want in a woman: beautiful, classy, elegant, down to earth, fun to be around, and - this is the best part - really seems to be attracted to me. She lights up my day everytime I see her, & she seems excited to see me too. We've gone out a couple of times, gotten to know each other quite well and shared some intimate secrets with each other. I don't wanna rush anything with her, but I'm at a point when I just wanna whisk her away, 'runaway' with her, to a place where we can both fully express how we feel about each other- and this is the song I have in my mind for when the moment comes. Again I ask u all romantics of nairaland- what's yours?

(1) (Reply)

I Need Female Fwends In Enugu City / There Is Only One Lady That Can Dare This. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.