Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,464 members, 7,812,414 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

Where & How Can I Meet Lady With Connections? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Where & How Can I Meet Lady With Connections? (1940 Views)

Iice Can I Meet You? / Iice Can I Meet You? / Iice Can I Meet You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where & How Can I Meet Lady With Connections? by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 06, 2012
Hello house, i am woundering where an how can someone meet ladies or vis-a-vis with connections because, i can't imagine myself having something to do with my neigbhor/street/course mate/church mate.. How is it possible to meet highly connected people in the society? Your humble opinion is highly needed as we share our mind...

1 Like

Re: Where & How Can I Meet Lady With Connections? by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 06, 2012
fados4sure: Hello house, i am woundering where an how can someone meet ladies or vis-a-vis with connections because, i can't imagine myself having something to do with my neigbhor/street/course mate/church mate.. How is it possible to meet highly connected people in the society? Your humble opinion is highly needed as we share our mind...

1.i can't imagine myself having something to do with my neigbhor/street/course mate/church mate.. = I think you are proud! Learn to start with the people around you.

2.How is it possible to meet highly connected people in the society?= Hard Work; hard work and God's favor are the only guarantee. Don't be lazy, don't expect or depend on a lady before your bills are been settled. WORK HARD!!!!!
Re: Where & How Can I Meet Lady With Connections? by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 06, 2012
kunletiwoo:

1.i can't imagine myself having something to do with my neigbhor/street/course mate/church mate.. = I think you are proud! Learn to start with the people around you.
Did you say proud?

2.How is it possible to meet highly connected people in the society?= Hard Work; hard work and God's favor are the only guarantee. Don't be lazy, you don't deserve a lady that will always pay your bills. WORK HARD!!!!!
Yes, it true.. But, which kind of work will lead me to meet them?

1 Like

Re: Where & How Can I Meet Lady With Connections? by Nobody: 10:09am On Jul 06, 2012
Go to MTN

They have connections everywhere. . .

undecided
Re: Where & How Can I Meet Lady With Connections? by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 06, 2012
fados4sure:
Yes, it true.. But, which kind of work will lead me to meet them?
Any Job, as long as its genuine. Though it may not look like it at first, but be persistence,consistence and never despise the days of your little beginning. You'll surely get there.

Mind you, if you make connection making your priority, Hmmm! you might not even make it in life ooo, cos you will be so desperate to make it, and that alone could cut short your precious life. Just be careful.

Life na je je!!!
Re: Where & How Can I Meet Lady With Connections? by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 06, 2012
sexkillz: Go to MTN

undecided
lol.. Am not talking about MTN bloody connections...
Re: Where & How Can I Meet Lady With Connections? by tellwisdom: 10:27am On Jul 06, 2012
U mean starcomms connections?? I get sad sad
Re: Where & How Can I Meet Lady With Connections? by Nobody: 10:27am On Jul 06, 2012
kunletiwoo: Any Job, as long as its genuine. Though it may not look like it at first, but be persistence,consistence and never despise the days of your little beginning. You'll surely get there.

Mind you, if you make connection making your priority, Hmmm! you might not even make it in life ooo, cos you will be so desperate to make it, and that alone could cut short your precious life. Just be careful.

Life na je je!!!
Thanks, i appreciate...
Re: Where & How Can I Meet Lady With Connections? by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 06, 2012
tellwisdom: U mean starcomms connections?? I get sad sad
No sir!
Re: Where & How Can I Meet Lady With Connections? by Mynd44: 10:50am On Jul 06, 2012
Try GLO. I heard they are building a submarine cable. That is more connection than you will ever need

1 Like

Re: Where & How Can I Meet Lady With Connections? by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 06, 2012
Mynd_44: Try GLO. I heard they are building a submarine cable. That is more connection than you will ever need
I don't mean network connections.. Life connections between inflential people...
Re: Where & How Can I Meet Lady With Connections? by Mynd44: 11:30am On Jul 06, 2012
fados4sure:
I don't mean network connections.. Life connections between inflential people...
You can start from there.
Re: Where & How Can I Meet Lady With Connections? by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 06, 2012
Mynd_44:
You can start from there.
Where?
Re: Where & How Can I Meet Lady With Connections? by Excelboi(m): 12:32pm On Jul 06, 2012
fados4sure:
Life connections? Why don't you try NEPA pole am sure their are life wires there that can connect you to influential people like 2pac..

1 Like

Re: Where & How Can I Meet Lady With Connections? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 06, 2012
Excelboi: Life connections? Why don't you try NEPA pole am sure their are life wires there that can connect you to influential people like 2pac..
lol, You wan kill person?
Re: Where & How Can I Meet Lady With Connections? by Flashaldrin(m): 1:08pm On Jul 06, 2012
Or you can try etisalat, i heard they are giving free 15mb undecided
Re: Where & How Can I Meet Lady With Connections? by cindyrella(f): 1:30pm On Jul 06, 2012
Excelboi: Life connections? Why don't you try NEPA pole am sure their are life wires there that can connect you to influential people like 2pac..
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Where & How Can I Meet Lady With Connections? by cindyrella(f): 1:40pm On Jul 06, 2012
Re: Where & How Can I Meet Lady With Connections? by no1madman(m): 1:43pm On Jul 06, 2012
Fuckin fackin wrong/lazy/weak mentality. . . . . . . . .
Re: Where & How Can I Meet Lady With Connections? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 06, 2012
Flashaldrin: Or you can try etisalat, i heard they are giving free 15mb undecided
Really?
Re: Where & How Can I Meet Lady With Connections? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 06, 2012
no1madman: Fuckin fackin wrong/lazy/weak mentality. . . . . . . . .
Continue to dey carry your neighbor na?
Re: Where & How Can I Meet Lady With Connections? by Flashaldrin(m): 3:10pm On Jul 06, 2012
fados4sure:
Really?
yea, you can then use the free mb to browse fb, twitter and nl where you will meet high and influence women
Re: Where & How Can I Meet Lady With Connections? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 06, 2012

undecided

undecided
una no go kill person
Re: Where & How Can I Meet Lady With Connections? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 06, 2012
Flashaldrin:
yea, you can then use the free mb to browse fb, twitter and nl where you will meet high and influence women
Lol, you are funny..
Re: Where & How Can I Meet Lady With Connections? by Mynd44: 3:22pm On Jul 06, 2012
Flashaldrin: Or you can try etisalat, i heard they are giving free 15mb undecided
Or that is what what you thrive on
Re: Where & How Can I Meet Lady With Connections? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 06, 2012
Adetayo100: una no go kill person
i taya for them oh
Re: Where & How Can I Meet Lady With Connections? by buchibabe: 6:15pm On Jul 06, 2012

HahahahaAaaaaaahhhaaaaa. Abeg tell am. Myy dear go n work n be very prayerful dat success n favour. Should locate u. And stop lookin for sugar momsis or ur so called connections.
Re: Where & How Can I Meet Lady With Connections? by kilimanjaro(m): 9:25pm On Jul 06, 2012
Anywhere
Re: Where & How Can I Meet Lady With Connections? by kilimanjaro(m): 9:26pm On Jul 06, 2012
You can meet them anywhere
Re: Where & How Can I Meet Lady With Connections? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 08, 2012
buchibabe:

HahahahaAaaaaaahhhaaaaa. Abeg tell am. Myy dear go n work n be very prayerful dat success n favour. Should locate u. And stop lookin for sugar momsis or ur so called connections.
Do you understand English at all? Did i tell you am looking for sugar mummies? I ask a simple question on where can someone meet people with connection you are here blabling/talking non sense...
Re: Where & How Can I Meet Lady With Connections? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 08, 2012
kilimanjaro: You can meet them anywhere
k
Re: Where & How Can I Meet Lady With Connections? by jojoanobi(m): 5:59pm On Nov 04, 2013
Am 35yrs male, single, working and living in Lagos.. no kids yet. but hope to have soon. Am in search of an understanding, caring and independent lady/ woman from any part of the world btw 25 - 45yrs for a date/ relationship.. must be a christian... kindly reach me on 08115833690 for onward discussion! Thank you

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Introduction Thread! / Hurray!!! Today Is My Birthday! / Hey All Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.