Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,410 members, 7,861,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:03 AM

Why Are Atheists Angry With God When He Does Not Exist ? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are Atheists Angry With God When He Does Not Exist ? (2051 Views)

Why Are Atheists All Over The World So Slow And Irrational / Ghana Millionaire Says He Does Not Pay Tithe / Why Are Atheists Always Talking About Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Atheists Angry With God When He Does Not Exist ? by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 07, 2012
logicboy01:

Are you a woman?
guy i dont trust you
Re: Why Are Atheists Angry With God When He Does Not Exist ? by buzugee(m): 9:29am On Jul 07, 2012
2good:

Buzugee, the Christians on this forum doesn't believe that racist black jew like you worship their god, so stop being happy that you are one of them.
well i dont worship their god. they worship cesare borgia. the image of 666. the image of the beast.

the God i worship however is a dark skinned black man with afro.

HEBREWS 7 VS 14 For it is evident that our Lord was descended from[b] Judah[/b], and in connection with that tribe Moses said nothing about priests.

JEREMIAH 14 VS 2 Judah mourneth, and the gates thereof languish; they are[b] black[/b] unto the ground; and the cry of Jerusalem is gone up.

DANIEL 7 VS 9 and the hair of his head like the pure wool ( AFRO )

LAMENTATIONS 4 VS 8 Their visage is blacker than a coal; ( COLOR OF JUDAH )

SO IF THEY AINT WORSHIPPING A BLACK MAN WITH BIG AFRO, THEN THEY ARE WORSHIPPING 666.

SCRIPTURE SAYS

JOHN 7 VS 38 Whoever believes in me, as Scripture has said, rivers of living water will flow from within them ( YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE IN JESUS AND GOD AS THE SCRIPTURE HAS DESCRIBED HIM ) wink
Re: Why Are Atheists Angry With God When He Does Not Exist ? by 2good(m): 9:34am On Jul 07, 2012
buzugee: well i dont worship their god. they worship cesare borgia. the image of 666. the image of the beast.

the God i worship however is a dark skinned black man with afro.

HEBREWS 7 VS 14 For it is evident that our Lord was descended from[b] Judah[/b], and in connection with that tribe Moses said nothing about priests.

JEREMIAH 14 VS 2 Judah mourneth, and the gates thereof languish; they are[b] black[/b] unto the ground; and the cry of Jerusalem is gone up.

DANIEL 7 VS 9 and the hair of his head like the pure wool ( AFRO )

LAMENTATIONS 4 VS 8 Their visage is blacker than a coal; ( COLOR OF JUDAH )

SO IF THEY AINT WORSHIPPING A BLACK MAN WITH BIG AFRO, THEN THEY ARE WORSHIPPING 666.

SCRIPTURE SAYS

JOHN 7 VS 38 Whoever believes in me, as Scripture has said, rivers of living water will flow from within them ( YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE IN JESUS AND GOD AS THE SCRIPTURE HAS DESCRIBED HIM ) wink

lol @ Buguzee, you are just one funny dude!
Re: Why Are Atheists Angry With God When He Does Not Exist ? by buzugee(m): 9:38am On Jul 07, 2012
2good:

lol @ Buguzee, you are just one funny dude!
grin grin i guess i missed my calling then. wink
Re: Why Are Atheists Angry With God When He Does Not Exist ? by Bella3(f): 9:49am On Jul 07, 2012
There is no diety worthy of worship except..
Re: Why Are Atheists Angry With God When He Does Not Exist ? by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 07, 2012
BĂ©lla3: There is no diety worthy of worship except..
who?
Re: Why Are Atheists Angry With God When He Does Not Exist ? by logicboy01: 10:11am On Jul 07, 2012
davidylan:

lets be honest here. 98% of the atheist anger even here is directed SOLELY at the christian God. If indeed atheists claim that they are angry at "all gods" equally then where are the atheists threads on the muslim section? where are the atheist cartoonists making a mockery of mohammad the same way they mock Christ ceaselessly? Afterall muslims are the ones who mostly kill you in the name of god

I'm at the muslim section here. (macdaddy01/cheers). Been banned from the muslim section so many times.

https://www.nairaland.com/macdaddy01

https://www.nairaland.com/cheers01
Re: Why Are Atheists Angry With God When He Does Not Exist ? by logicboy01: 10:12am On Jul 07, 2012
toba: guy i dont trust you

What did I do?
Re: Why Are Atheists Angry With God When He Does Not Exist ? by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 07, 2012
if frosbel is a woman, what will u do? chase her?
Re: Why Are Atheists Angry With God When He Does Not Exist ? by tidytim: 10:20am On Jul 07, 2012
Re: Why Are Atheists Angry With God When He Does Not Exist ? by logicboy01: 10:21am On Jul 07, 2012
toba: if frosbel is a woman, what will u do? chase her?

Do you think that I am like you? I have never "toasted" any female here on Nairaland or made a joke about sex with any of them.

Sorry Toba, I am not like you.

Bosses dont do internet hook ups. Girls and money chase us
Re: Why Are Atheists Angry With God When He Does Not Exist ? by benodic: 10:43am On Jul 07, 2012
all the religions have their mystical side. those who have journeyed into the mystical side of their religion discover for themselves that there are no divisions at all.
all the past spiritual masters still exist in the inner planes teaching those who are open and ready for truth.

they also realize that Love is all there is and all else pales in comparison with the law of love. The Law of Love supersedes every other law and that was one of the main laws Jesus tried to introduce to the world when he said that you should love your neighbor as yourself and went on to buttress it with stories of the Good Samaritan and the action he took when the Jews tried to stone an Adultress.

any body who claims to believe in God and is a member of any religion whatsoever and does not follow the Law of Love is living a life of fallacy and creating more future problems. embedded in the scriptures are guidelines on how one get in touch with the mystical/spiritual side of their religion. once that step is taken, all the arguments, killings in the name of God, hatred, prejudices, religious bias will fade away like a bad dream. so i repeat once again, that atheists are not the problem and they should be left alone.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does It Takes The Grace Of God For One Not To Indulge In Fornication/adultery? / Woman Delivers Horse In Edo Church... / It Singing Clapping And Dancing Part Of Worship Let The Bible Speak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.