Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,658 members, 7,813,216 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:48 AM

It Singing Clapping And Dancing Part Of Worship Let The Bible Speak - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / It Singing Clapping And Dancing Part Of Worship Let The Bible Speak (2012 Views)

How Many Times Do They Collect Offerings In Your Place Of Worship? / Are You Comfortable In Your Place Of Worship?Read this photo inside / Jesus Son Of Man ? {let The Bible Speak} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Singing Clapping And Dancing Part Of Worship Let The Bible Speak by tola9ja: 10:06pm On Sep 08, 2014

Habakkuk 2:20King James Version (KJV)

20 But the Lord is in his holy temple: let all the earth keep silence before him.

Ezekiel 25:6-7King James Version (KJV)

6 For thus saith the Lord God; Because thou hast clapped thine hands, and stamped with the feet, and rejoiced in heart with all thy despite against the land of Israel;

7 Behold, therefore I will stretch out mine hand upon thee, and will deliver thee for a spoil to the heathen; and I will cut thee off from the people, and I will cause thee to perish out of the countries: I will destroy thee; and thou shalt know that I am the Lord.

Re: It Singing Clapping And Dancing Part Of Worship Let The Bible Speak by Caseless2: 11:07pm On Sep 08, 2014
They'r not. They were introduced into religion by men.
Re: It Singing Clapping And Dancing Part Of Worship Let The Bible Speak by sseunth(m): 4:32am On Sep 09, 2014
u are a deeper life member??...

what can you say about psalm 100??
Re: It Singing Clapping And Dancing Part Of Worship Let The Bible Speak by Sanchez01: 8:32am On Sep 09, 2014
Caseless2: They'r not. They were introduced into religion by men.
Wrong! They were not introduced into religion by men. They were commandments from God Himself;

1 Thessalonians 5:18 In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.

Psalm 100
A psalm. For giving grateful praise.

1 Shout for joy to the Lord, all the earth.
2 Worship the Lord with gladness;
come before him with joyful songs.
3 Know that the Lord is God.
It is he who made us, and we are his[a];
we are his people, the sheep of his pasture.
4 Enter his gates with thanksgiving
and his courts with praise;
give thanks to him and praise his name.
5 For the Lord is good and his love endures forever;
his faithfulness continues through all generations.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Psalm 150
1 Praise the Lord.[a]
Praise God in his sanctuary;
praise him in his mighty heavens.
2 Praise him for his acts of power;
praise him for his surpassing greatness.
3 Praise him with the sounding of the trumpet,
praise him with the harp and lyre,
4 praise him with timbrel and dancing,
praise him with the strings and pipe,
5 praise him with the clash of cymbals,
praise him with resounding cymbals.
6 Let everything that has breath praise the Lord.
Praise the Lord.
Re: It Singing Clapping And Dancing Part Of Worship Let The Bible Speak by AntiChristian: 9:26am On Feb 01, 2020
Why quote the Old testament when Jesus never came. Are you still in that dispensation of law?

Quote Jesus dancing, singing and clapping to his father from the new testament.

(1) (Reply)

Catholic Church, Sold, Now To Be A Mosque / Catholic Cardinal Declares Mohammed[PBUH] A True Prophet Of God / Does A Jihadist Killed By A Woman Go To Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.