Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Indian Woman Gives Birth To A Baby With Two Heads & Two Necks - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Indian Woman Gives Birth To A Baby With Two Heads & Two Necks (32645 Views)

Mexican Woman Gives Birth To Child On Hospital Lawn / 9-year-old Girl Gives Birth To A Daughter In Mexico / Thai Buffalo Gives Birth To Human-like Baby (2) (3) (4)

Re: Indian Woman Gives Birth To A Baby With Two Heads & Two Necks by Castos(m): 11:19am On Jul 07, 2012
Spirit of Okija:

So who do we blame? Libya or Boko haram? undecided
Listen, God is perfection at the highest order. This might be from a very bad spirit or a cause on the parents which we don't know. God has nothing like imperfection in His dictionary, because He created everything and saw it was perfect and he approved it, even you.
Re: Indian Woman Gives Birth To A Baby With Two Heads & Two Necks by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 07, 2012
Today, the reality of life's formation is an obvious fact to everyone, only the fundamentalists whose objections are based not on reasoning and experiment but on doctrinaire adherence to religious principles. personally, i see any error about creation myth/story as an error about the belief in the god of white-man-religion. there is more to be studied and learnt about life than what the europeans & persians wrote in there religious books.

Re: Indian Woman Gives Birth To A Baby With Two Heads & Two Necks by denzel2009: 11:24am On Jul 07, 2012
two heads are better than one.
Re: Indian Woman Gives Birth To A Baby With Two Heads & Two Necks by Afamokoye: 11:24am On Jul 07, 2012
Lord have mecy upon us. For d can of happening in todays world. Wondar shal never end.;-(
Re: Indian Woman Gives Birth To A Baby With Two Heads & Two Necks by Faithlovewinner: 11:24am On Jul 07, 2012
May God hlp us in jesus name
Re: Indian Woman Gives Birth To A Baby With Two Heads & Two Necks by Castos(m): 11:25am On Jul 07, 2012
Spirit of Okija:

Because the bible says in the books of psalm 126 that "children are an inheritance of the lord, and the fruit of the womb is his reward". Plus God is touted as the creator of all living things. But God is infinite in all perfection, even His handiworks. Mmmmmh. . . . . The bible is correct but i musn't read with human wisdom or i'll lose it. May this is from another end(unholiness i.e sin of man) God help us
Re: Indian Woman Gives Birth To A Baby With Two Heads & Two Necks by SpiritofOkija(m): 11:25am On Jul 07, 2012
Ikenna94: you are Very Ignorant, shut up

Isokay! Thank you
Re: Indian Woman Gives Birth To A Baby With Two Heads & Two Necks by Afam4eva(m): 11:26am On Jul 07, 2012
Why always India? I think these guys should watch what they eat.
Re: Indian Woman Gives Birth To A Baby With Two Heads & Two Necks by Lakayana: 11:27am On Jul 07, 2012
They said the baby was forced to cry did the two heads cry or just one?
Re: Indian Woman Gives Birth To A Baby With Two Heads & Two Necks by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 07, 2012
How....intwoesting.
Are the pairents okay?
They're gonna have to do everything twogether.
Lol!
Re: Indian Woman Gives Birth To A Baby With Two Heads & Two Necks by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 07, 2012
Lakayana: They said the baby was forced to cry did the two heads cry or just one?

Nice observation. Hehehehe...india! Incredible india!!!
Re: Indian Woman Gives Birth To A Baby With Two Heads & Two Necks by gidola(m): 11:32am On Jul 07, 2012
Na so them talk, two heads r better than one
Re: Indian Woman Gives Birth To A Baby With Two Heads & Two Necks by Castos(m): 11:33am On Jul 07, 2012
Spirit of Okija:

Isokay! Thank. you
hehehehehehehehehehehehehe it is nt yet okay
Re: Indian Woman Gives Birth To A Baby With Two Heads & Two Necks by IbnTimothy: 11:34am On Jul 07, 2012
uchman77: WONDERS SHALL NEVER END. THIS IS SIGNS OF END TIME.

Why are we unnecessarily over-religious ........ It’s just conjoined twins (read about it on the internet)
Re: Indian Woman Gives Birth To A Baby With Two Heads & Two Necks by Exponental(m): 11:34am On Jul 07, 2012
Nkan Mbe!
This sounds scary 4 d parents-to-be.
Re: Indian Woman Gives Birth To A Baby With Two Heads & Two Necks by Biggyd2: 11:37am On Jul 07, 2012
Oh for crying out loud! Please cant something like this happen when the egg doesn't split completely. Please doctors in the House educate us. Is this really an inexplicable medical phenomenon?
Re: Indian Woman Gives Birth To A Baby With Two Heads & Two Necks by Yahayablessing(f): 11:43am On Jul 07, 2012
God help us ooo,but why na only india dis kind tin de happen?
Re: Indian Woman Gives Birth To A Baby With Two Heads & Two Necks by fankasibe: 11:45am On Jul 07, 2012
God has His reasons for everything He creates.... And God does not make mistakes.
This is just a message telling you how lucky you are to have been born perfect.....GOD I THANK YOU FOR MY LIFE.
Re: Indian Woman Gives Birth To A Baby With Two Heads & Two Necks by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 07, 2012
Re: Indian Woman Gives Birth To A Baby With Two Heads & Two Necks by alleviate2002us(m): 11:47am On Jul 07, 2012
...e go hard make dis kind tin happen 4naija...datz y we'r unique.

Castos: Una dey shout! This is not the first time. Infact in 2006 i saw two girls of this kind. One was 23 or so and the other was about 14, that was on tv. Americans are not new to this abnormalities. The thing is; they think differently, share pair organs, eat same food but not too much from one, they say different things but marry one person.

vry fascinating! Do dey get hungry at d same time? Wc brain in the 2heads control d body?
God no go gri make i see am abeg....i no fit shout...
Re: Indian Woman Gives Birth To A Baby With Two Heads & Two Necks by Dahbutter(m): 11:49am On Jul 07, 2012
Before you know those spice chopping indians would soon come to worship the two headed wonder calling it a reincarnation of one of their gods like they usually do.
Re: Indian Woman Gives Birth To A Baby With Two Heads & Two Necks by Tsmooth1(m): 11:58am On Jul 07, 2012
Allahu Akbar!
Re: Indian Woman Gives Birth To A Baby With Two Heads & Two Necks by mkmyers45(m): 12:00pm On Jul 07, 2012
afam4eva: Why always India? I think these guys should watch what they eat.

I am kinda disappointed at your comment...How does it have to do with food? Do you know how many gene pools are in a billion people?
Re: Indian Woman Gives Birth To A Baby With Two Heads & Two Necks by ololo12: 12:02pm On Jul 07, 2012
@ Spirit of Okija...
Its very dangerous to make jest of God, and also use his name in vain!!
Re: Indian Woman Gives Birth To A Baby With Two Heads & Two Necks by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 07, 2012
Though it has been existing for a while now Who ll explain its concept? Scientists, pastors, imams, atheists, traditionalists.
Re: Indian Woman Gives Birth To A Baby With Two Heads & Two Necks by mkmyers45(m): 12:02pm On Jul 07, 2012
Biggyd2: Oh for crying out loud! Please cant something like this happen when the egg doesn't split completely. Please doctors in the House educate us. Is this really an inexplicable medical phenomenon?

No, its perfectly explanable
Re: Indian Woman Gives Birth To A Baby With Two Heads & Two Necks by mkmyers45(m): 12:03pm On Jul 07, 2012
hotshot_peter:

I sometimes get tired of responding to ppl who type without thinking.
How is God responsible for this? Do you know what the woman ingested while she was pregnant? There are certain substances that cause genetic mutation of a foetus, so read up before you start venting your anger at God. MTCHEW

What and what please? Educate us

See The Snake We Killed In My Neighborhood. / Nigerian Man Eats Police Money For The First Time In His Life. See His Response / Pics:what Could Have Been A Disaster Was Averted 30 Mins Ago