Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,945 members, 7,952,814 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:45 AM

Nigeria Youths And OIL Company Tension - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Youths And OIL Company Tension (718 Views)

Oceanwater Marine And Oil Services Limited / Over 100 Unemployed Youths Atthe National Assembly In Search Of Employment / Warri Youths Protests Because 80% Hausa People Got Employed In PTI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Youths And OIL Company Tension by Gabrielsylar(m): 5:58pm On Jul 06, 2012
I have been reading with awe so many people that wanna give themselves heart attack becase of NNPC....to be honest I WAS TOO BUSY TO APPLY FOR NNPC TEST....i am a php software developer and i signed an MOU to deploy a school portal...i make 1200 naira PER SCRATCH CARD sale and last year alone i had close to 18 million in my account and this year its like 13 million...i have forgotten how to be broke and ive burnt all my CV....

i use to be like you running pillar to post for oil company...up and down...with second class upper that was taking me upper into poverty...till i decided to obey the bible that says "watsoever thy hand finds to do" ...i started learning programming i studied electrical/electronics...now my story has changed

Please my people FORGET ABOUT BP for NNPC or what

think...we all have great potentials in us...those dude in oil comapny are NOT better that u....its this funny country that make u feel so and all dose funny gilrs who wanna compare u....nnpc or not U CA ME IT

Thank u
Re: Nigeria Youths And OIL Company Tension by alaoeri: 6:42pm On Jul 06, 2012
So with all this paparazzi what's help can u render.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Youths And OIL Company Tension by Super1759: 2:42pm On Jul 07, 2012
Wonderful abeg bro u need enlighten me more.abeg dis ma email nemeze007@yahoo.com.or u gimme urs so u can help me out of this oil company tension

(1) (Reply)

Event Deco, Make-up, Wirework, Ankara Accessories Training For N7,500/ Course / Vacanies In Cross River / SOL Nigeria Test Invite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.