Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,611 members, 7,958,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:46 AM

Van Needed!! Attention: Inspired M,fhemmy,sienna Etc - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Van Needed!! Attention: Inspired M,fhemmy,sienna Etc (3226 Views)

Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) / LINDA IKEJI & INSPIRED AUTOS ( 2011 Infiniti FX 35 PRE ORDER ) / Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Van Needed!! Attention: Inspired M,fhemmy,sienna Etc by okoji: 6:04pm On Jul 06, 2012
Hello people, pls I need a van. A very good one, d type they use to kidnap people in movies or FBI uses for surveillance. Any make would do but preferably Toyota. Pls let it be long and spacious,Thanks.
Re: Van Needed!! Attention: Inspired M,fhemmy,sienna Etc by Fhemmmy: 6:26pm On Jul 06, 2012
okoji: Hello people, pls I need a van. A very good one, d type they use to kidnap people in movies or FBI uses for surveillance. Any make would do but preferably Toyota. Pls let it be long and spacious,Thanks.

I no dey sell that kinda one oh . . .
Re: Van Needed!! Attention: Inspired M,fhemmy,sienna Etc by okoji: 6:26pm On Jul 06, 2012
An example of the van below:

Re: Van Needed!! Attention: Inspired M,fhemmy,sienna Etc by Fhemmmy: 6:29pm On Jul 06, 2012
Jokes apart, we are highly honored to have our name mentioned alongside with inspire and Sienna, those are the Auto of NL itself oh.
Please specify how many sitter that you want . . . From Canada and America, if you prefer Toyota, for a van, you will only be looking at the Sienna model or the Previa and all these are only 7 seaters according to standard, but could be modified in Nigeria to seat more . . . But if you talking of the types used by the FBI those are like 15 seaters . . . .
Once we know more, will be williing to give you the best for less
Re: Van Needed!! Attention: Inspired M,fhemmy,sienna Etc by Fhemmmy: 6:31pm On Jul 06, 2012
okoji: An example of the van below:

What you have there is a Cargo van (To carry goods and items - Not enuf windows to carry human (in a normal world)), is that what you want or you want a passenger van ( To carry people)

Also, do you have any year in mind, or do you have a budget?
Re: Van Needed!! Attention: Inspired M,fhemmy,sienna Etc by okoji: 11:22pm On Jul 06, 2012
Hello fhemmy, thanks. I need a cargo van NOT passenger van. So the seats wld just be in the front. No seats at all at the back cos its for transporting goods.Any good van from 2007 to date will be good. Budget is open for now.
Re: Van Needed!! Attention: Inspired M,fhemmy,sienna Etc by okoji: 12:48am On Jul 07, 2012
Below is a 2007 chevrolet express 3500. Something like that wld be fine.

Re: Van Needed!! Attention: Inspired M,fhemmy,sienna Etc by okoji: 10:32am On Jul 07, 2012
People, how far na? No one has a van for sale?
Re: Van Needed!! Attention: Inspired M,fhemmy,sienna Etc by Fhemmmy: 3:50am On Jul 08, 2012
okoji: People, how far na? No one has a van for sale?

Sorry was busy for the weekend, I will look into this tomorrow and take care of it for you . . . Looking forward to doing business with you.
Re: Van Needed!! Attention: Inspired M,fhemmy,sienna Etc by okoji: 2:46pm On Jul 08, 2012
Thanks Fhemmy, you're the man.
Re: Van Needed!! Attention: Inspired M,fhemmy,sienna Etc by okoji: 2:51pm On Jul 08, 2012
Pls let it be super clean. And it has to be 3500 not 1500 or 2500. So anything from 2007 to 2010 chevy express 3500.thanks
Re: Van Needed!! Attention: Inspired M,fhemmy,sienna Etc by Fhemmmy: 2:13pm On Jul 09, 2012
okoji: Pls let it be super clean. And it has to be 3500 not 1500 or 2500. So anything from 2007 to 2010 chevy express 3500.thanks

Sorry for the late response . . . See the posted below . . 2007 Chevrolet Express 3500 Cargo

Mileage: 106,304
Body Style: Cargo Van
Exterior Color: White
Interior Color: Gray
Fuel: Gasoline
Engine: 6.0L V8 16V MPFI OHV
Transmission: 4-Speed Automatic
Drivetrain: RWD
Doors: 4

This will be delviered to Lagos at a cost of only 2.4M Naira

Re: Van Needed!! Attention: Inspired M,fhemmy,sienna Etc by Fhemmmy: 2:14pm On Jul 09, 2012
Moreeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Re: Van Needed!! Attention: Inspired M,fhemmy,sienna Etc by okoji: 7:31pm On Jul 09, 2012
Thanks a mill fhemmy. The 107,000 odometer reading is it miles or kilometer? Wld prefer something with a lower reading. Then is there any other one that's a 4wheel drive? Third, 2.4m is a bit high na. The price ranges from $7500 - $11000 depending on mileage and car status. I really appreciate your prompt response though. Pls let me know if you can get a lower mileage and 4 wheel drive. If not we will settle for this one and renegotiate the price.Thanks.
Re: Van Needed!! Attention: Inspired M,fhemmy,sienna Etc by okoji: 7:35pm On Jul 09, 2012
But generally sha, you are the man and I'll deal with you. Give me a good price.
Re: Van Needed!! Attention: Inspired M,fhemmy,sienna Etc by Fhemmmy: 7:42pm On Jul 09, 2012
okoji: Thanks a mill fhemmy. The 107,000 odometer reading is it miles or kilometer? Wld prefer something with a lower reading. Then is there any other one that's a 4wheel drive? Third, 2.4m is a bit high na. The price ranges from $7500 - $11000 depending on mileage and car status. I really appreciate your prompt response though. Pls let me know if you can get a lower mileage and 4 wheel drive. If not we will settle for this one and renegotiate the price.Thanks.

Please feel free to search and send me the link to what you found and i could help you purchase it.
Shipping cost for this is not same as for ordinary Van, cos this is bigger . . Cos of Shipping and Transporting to the Port = 1400$$
Cost of Clearing = 300K Naira
Cost of Money transfer to me and to banks and dealers and shipping coy = 250$$
Cost of bring the Van from the port to where we park ride = 20K Naira

If the cost of buying = 11,000 $$ .

Total estimated landing cost would be = 2.4M Naira . . .
Re: Van Needed!! Attention: Inspired M,fhemmy,sienna Etc by Fhemmmy: 7:50pm On Jul 09, 2012
Also, the mileage is in Miles and not Kilometers . . . Please, specify what mileage range you are comfortable with
Re: Van Needed!! Attention: Inspired M,fhemmy,sienna Etc by okoji: 7:54pm On Jul 09, 2012
You told me your payment schedule 3 years ago. Pls remind me again, can't remember. Was it 20% initial or something like that?
Re: Van Needed!! Attention: Inspired M,fhemmy,sienna Etc by Fhemmmy: 7:59pm On Jul 09, 2012
okoji: You told me your payment schedule 3 years ago. Pls remind me again, can't remember. Was it 20% initial or something like that?

I am glad you said, 3 years ago oh . . . Lol
Now, my deposit is 50% or more, the more money i invest, the more money i HAVE to make.
Have you thought of 2006 model . . . is really cheaper
Re: Van Needed!! Attention: Inspired M,fhemmy,sienna Etc by okoji: 8:07pm On Jul 09, 2012
Lemme see the 2006 that you've got. Is it 4 wheel drive? Just give the pictures of all the ones you've got then we will move from there and possibly put everything in motion by friday or by next week. Mileage preferably low like 60,000km or so.Thanks.
Re: Van Needed!! Attention: Inspired M,fhemmy,sienna Etc by Fhemmmy: 8:35pm On Jul 09, 2012
okoji: Lemme see the 2006 that you've got. Is it 4 wheel drive? Just give the pictures of all the ones you've got then we will move from there and possibly put everything in motion by friday or by next week. Mileage preferably low like 60,000km or so.Thanks.

Cargo van is a business machine and runs daily and at all times, so to get something with such low mileage is like saying you wanna buy a brand new Cargo van . . . It is possible, but the price will blow your PC.
Re: Van Needed!! Attention: Inspired M,fhemmy,sienna Etc by okoji: 8:56pm On Jul 09, 2012
My partner was asking and I also noticed that this looks like the shorter version. Pls we want the long one. Notwithstanding, just post everything you have so we can make a final decision on or before thurs/friday.thks
Re: Van Needed!! Attention: Inspired M,fhemmy,sienna Etc by Fhemmmy: 10:50pm On Jul 09, 2012
okoji: My partner was asking and I also noticed that this looks like the shorter version. Pls we want the long one. Notwithstanding, just post everything you have so we can make a final decision on or before thurs/friday.thks

OK, Will do
Re: Van Needed!! Attention: Inspired M,fhemmy,sienna Etc by nyrol(m): 1:56am On Jul 10, 2012
Fhemmy Fhemmy from cars and Suvs to Dump Truck now na Bus time. Carry on boss you sure know your onions. Hope the gurus on Auto section are aware we sell phones. Both brand new and Canadian used. Tell dem o, not everyone visits the Tech Market on Naira land. Clean used and Mint- brand new phones available. Talk to us- 0809 191 7164
Re: Van Needed!! Attention: Inspired M,fhemmy,sienna Etc by Fhemmmy: 2:17pm On Jul 10, 2012
nyrol: Fhemmy Fhemmy from cars and Suvs to Dump Truck now na Bus time. Carry on boss you sure know your onions. Hope the gurus on Auto section are aware we sell phones. Both brand new and Canadian used. Tell dem o, not everyone visits the Tech Market on Naira land. Clean used and Mint- brand new phones available. Talk to us- 0809 191 7164

Oga Mi, Sir . . Please tell them oh.
We cover it all and take care of it all . . .
Re: Van Needed!! Attention: Inspired M,fhemmy,sienna Etc by Fhemmmy: 2:20pm On Jul 10, 2012
okoji: My partner was asking and I also noticed that this looks like the shorter version. Pls we want the long one. Notwithstanding, just post everything you have so we can make a final decision on or before thurs/friday.thks

What you looking for is the extended version and those are more expensive . . . .

Make Ford
Model E-Series Van
Trim E-350 Super Duty Extended
Year 2007
Body Type Minivan, Van
Transmission Automatic
Colour White

This will be be delivered to Lagos at a cost of only 2.5M Naira . . . .

Re: Van Needed!! Attention: Inspired M,fhemmy,sienna Etc by okoji: 2:59pm On Jul 10, 2012
Yes we want the extended version. The price difference is not that much from what I was told. What of the 2006 chevy you mentioned? If you can get those ones with glass like the example I put up above, we wld appreciate it but if not then its okay. They look better than the glass-less ones. Thanks for your effort so far. Don't forget about the 4wheel drive specification cos of the cargo we will be moving but rear wheel drive is a second option. 4 wheel prefarable.Thanks a lot.
Re: Van Needed!! Attention: Inspired M,fhemmy,sienna Etc by okoji: 3:00pm On Jul 10, 2012
Do you deliver to abuja? I understand inspection will be in lagos.
Re: Van Needed!! Attention: Inspired M,fhemmy,sienna Etc by Fhemmmy: 3:12pm On Jul 10, 2012
okoji: Yes we want the extended version. The price difference is not that much from what I was told. What of the 2006 chevy you mentioned? If you can get those ones with glass like the example I put up above, we wld appreciate it but if not then its okay. They look better than the glass-less ones. Thanks for your effort so far. Don't forget about the 4wheel drive specification cos of the cargo we will be moving but rear wheel drive is a second option. 4 wheel prefarable.Thanks a lot.

All i have seen are RWD and not a single 4WD.
The difference is price is much, Sir, cos of the fact that it is not too common in the market to be sold/bought.
I dont have the extended version in the 2006 . . . .
The example that you showed was a passenger van and not a cargo van, cargo van do not come with the windows like that, but nothing stops you from using the passenger van as cargo van, all you have to do is tank off all the seats and you good to go . . . Advice
Re: Van Needed!! Attention: Inspired M,fhemmy,sienna Etc by okoji: 8:02pm On Jul 10, 2012
Hello fhemmy hope you had a nice day. I'm a madam not sir smiley. I usually come across as a man to most peoplesmiley. Meanwhile the glass comes in both cargo and passenger, you can check the net. But that's not really important anyway, it was just a prefrence. You said you don't have the extended in 2006, do you have in other years? It is very important to my partner that it is extended, pls.That was the first thing he noted. Must be extended and must be 3500. We don't want the Ford. Just concentrate on chevy. Or do u recommend d ford over the chevy?
Re: Van Needed!! Attention: Inspired M,fhemmy,sienna Etc by okoji: 3:01pm On Jul 12, 2012
Fhemmy hope you are fine. Haven't heard from you in days. Are we on track?
Re: Van Needed!! Attention: Inspired M,fhemmy,sienna Etc by Fhemmmy: 4:24pm On Jul 12, 2012
okoji: Fhemmy hope you are fine. Haven't heard from you in days. Are we on track?

I am so sorry to have refer to you as a SIR, my sincere apology.
There are couple of challenges:
1. The mileage . . 2). AWD option . . 3). Extended version within a budget of Non-Extended Version
We are on track, however, if we are able to take care of the 3 challenges above, we will be able to wrap something up.
Do you MIND if we offer you some choices?

(1) (2) (Reply)

SOLD! SOLD!! Tokunbo 2012 Honda Accord Crosstour (4cylinder, Nav, Backup Cam) / Brand New 2015 Toyota Landcruiser / SOLD!!!2013 Ford Focus For Sale SOLD!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.