Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,689 members, 7,955,593 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:04 AM

Please Can Someone Tell Me The Right Folder To Copy Homebrew App For My Psp 3.03 - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Please Can Someone Tell Me The Right Folder To Copy Homebrew App For My Psp 3.03 (990 Views)

I Want To Copy Video To My Psp, How Will I Do It? / My Psp Buttons Are No Longer Responding: Help, Please! / Please How Can I Downgrade My Psp Firmware From 3.51 To 1.50 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Can Someone Tell Me The Right Folder To Copy Homebrew App For My Psp 3.03 by Henry234(m): 11:29am On Dec 03, 2007
Please i just need help on this issue now.
Since i bought my sony PSP i have seen a lot of softwares and have donwloaded some of them but the problem is on which folder to copy the software inside.
Something like homebrew app. that one confuses me, i dont know where to copy it to so that it will be working for me, i just need help on creating folder for different games and softwares pls , just help me out.!!
Re: Please Can Someone Tell Me The Right Folder To Copy Homebrew App For My Psp 3.03 by RoseSA1(f): 11:36am On Dec 03, 2007
Good day Guys

I live in SA and I have started getting intrested in knowing more about Nigeria. At this stage the only thing I know is what I see on TV. I know that may not be the true reflection of the country. I don't travel a lot, so I won't be visiting anytime soon.
Re: Please Can Someone Tell Me The Right Folder To Copy Homebrew App For My Psp 3.03 by kokorunna(m): 12:29pm On Dec 03, 2007
To find out how where to copy your homebrew application, check www.psp-hacks.com

Its good for psp downloads, psp hacks, psp accessories, psp background and forums which you can find any information on PSP cool
Re: Please Can Someone Tell Me The Right Folder To Copy Homebrew App For My Psp 3.03 by Henry234(m): 4:46pm On Dec 03, 2007
thnk so much about the info, i realy appreciate it ok.
i will go and check it ooout!.
Please one more thing, please its about this wlan ooon the psp.
Please i tried browsiiing with it iin a cafe that has a wireless netwrk but it keep oon sayiing that an error occured when obtaining their IP, so i doont know what to do about dat.
pls can u help?.
thanks.
Re: Please Can Someone Tell Me The Right Folder To Copy Homebrew App For My Psp 3.03 by pizzadox(m): 6:47am On Jan 16, 2008
bro, i beg u pls donwload those files there, You will smoke ur psp and never be able to use it again,

U have to upgrade ur psp to a firmware version 3.71 m33 so u can get iso, cso and themes runing smoothly, pm me and il gve u a guide

bimbo@abimbolaadewoyin.com
Re: Please Can Someone Tell Me The Right Folder To Copy Homebrew App For My Psp 3.03 by jeezybuck: 6:44pm On Jan 16, 2008
mr pizzadox i use psp-hacks.com theres nothing wrong with it.
henry234 you need a custom firmware in other to run homebrews on your psp you psp will not get bricked if you know what you are doing ok.And if you have the money you can go to CV there are guys there who downgrade but they will make suure they suck every penny out of your pocket
Re: Please Can Someone Tell Me The Right Folder To Copy Homebrew App For My Psp 3.03 by pizzadox(m): 2:06am On Jan 17, 2008
i not talking for the files in psp hack.,, im talking of upgrading from ur pc,

if u will upgrade and downgrade ur psp, ul need a pandora and magic memory stiick, i made mine and took me a 4days to get it running,

ok dude,

psp-hack helped a lot
Re: Please Can Someone Tell Me The Right Folder To Copy Homebrew App For My Psp 3.03 by jeezybuck: 12:49pm On Jan 17, 2008
it does not take 25 mins to downgrade it back to 1.50 then up grade to any custom firmware
what you need is just your battery and a magic gate memory card 128mb or more then you do the pandora thing your self have got a software that writes all the necessary files needed on your memory card and they pandora application but please this panoda thing turns your battery into service mode it will not be able to power up your psp wihtout using you charger to on it.But i know how to turn the battery back into a normal 1 you will have to open up the battery compartment and you disconnects some wires there is kinda hard but i will advise you to buy a new one.if you really know what you are doing it will not take you 30 mins

(1) (Reply)

Xbox 360 Games (pal) Needed For Purchase / Uncharted 2 May Be The Greatest Game In Existence / Meet The Most Foolish Gambler

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.