Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,158 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Exxonmobil Test: No Nysc But I Was Invited - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Exxonmobil Test: No Nysc But I Was Invited (2000 Views)

I Was Invited For A Job I Am Not Qualified For With My Certificate / Advice, He Was Invited For A Chat after a brave reply to the regret letter / I have set a record. I was Invited. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exxonmobil Test: No Nysc But I Was Invited by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 03, 2007
i was invited for the exxonmobil test in lagos on fifth december. The problem is, i'm supposed to serve in february 2008 so i was really surprised i was invited. i heard they bounce people without their nysc discharge certificates at d gate before the test. Pls can anyone help me confirm wether this is true. i don't want to waste time and money going all the way to lagos only to end up not taking the test.
Re: Exxonmobil Test: No Nysc But I Was Invited by mudom(m): 8:07am On Dec 04, 2007
call 012621640, ask to be speak to any persons in HR with regards the test, put your concerns through.

They will advise you better. All the best.
Re: Exxonmobil Test: No Nysc But I Was Invited by RobbieLex: 9:49am On Dec 04, 2007
ohhh please go and write your test silly, wink

really they wont bounce you at the gate okay, a know a corper who wrote the test last week, besides the recruitment process takes almost a year and you'll definately have finished serving by then

All the best man
Re: Exxonmobil Test: No Nysc But I Was Invited by jany(f): 8:56am On Dec 06, 2007
hi all,

i feel like hell right now cos am just seeing this post. i was also invite for the test but cos am supposed to go for service feb2008 and a friend told me i would be bounced at the gate, i didnt go, pls is it too late for me? or does anyone know any contact i could meet to ask
HELLLLLLPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!1
Re: Exxonmobil Test: No Nysc But I Was Invited by RobbieLex: 10:50am On Dec 06, 2007
Sorry i'm just reallising that Iris has not even served thought her service was ongoing, OOPssssss my mistake!

i don't think you should be all hot and bothered dear, though next time its better to go and be bounced than for your friend to tell you what or what not to do,

you are just going for service soooooo i don't know, if you were currently serving then i'd have told you to go for it but since you havent even served, atall, i don't know about that, Yeah maybe you should call to find out,

sorry i'm not a mobil hopeful so i don't have an H.R number, but someone posted a number earlier, you could try that,  and even if it doesnt work out you can always do the next mobil recruitment that may come up next year

Sorry Iris for the little mix up

Cheers
Re: Exxonmobil Test: No Nysc But I Was Invited by cutesy(f): 11:59am On Dec 18, 2007
@ Robbie Lex,

Robbie Lex the great man, not only are you a shell hopeful, u are also a mobil hopeful?

Ur name pops up on all the oil and gas posts grin

Don't worry, I'm sure you will reach the promised land soon. wink

Keep on keeping us entertained,

One love.
Re: Exxonmobil Test: No Nysc But I Was Invited by RobbieLex: 12:43pm On Dec 18, 2007
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I'm actually not a mobil hopeful, atleast NOT YET

LOL
Re: Exxonmobil Test: No Nysc But I Was Invited by cutesy(f): 1:27pm On Dec 18, 2007
wink

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For Temp Staff In A Telecommunication Company / Job Vacancy For Mechanical Engineering Ond Holders / Fcmb Aptitude Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.