Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,562 members, 7,865,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:57 PM

Is The Northern Part Of Nigeria Marginalized - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is The Northern Part Of Nigeria Marginalized (8331 Views)

Poll: If you agree that the northern Nigeria is marginalized, can we say that the Boko Haram attacks is an expression of grievance or what?

This poll has ended

Poll: If you agree that the northern Nigeria is marginalized, can we say that the Boko Haram attacks is an expression of grievance or what?

Yes: 0% (0 votes)
No: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

South East May Actually Been Marginalized; See Raesons / Picture Of The Northern Cities and street / Boarding Facilities For Almajiris Of The Northern Part Of Nigeria - Gej (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is The Northern Part Of Nigeria Marginalized by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 08, 2012
hmmm i think its true. We should let the north go so they can join their brothers in Niger republic. That should solve the problem of marginalization.
Re: Is The Northern Part Of Nigeria Marginalized by kaeto(m): 5:41pm On Jul 08, 2012
torkaka:
pretty soon you will also classify the following as northern elites;
diezani
gej
ibori
sylva
alaibe
alamasiagha
odili!
you are a FAILURE and also a helpless deranged northern monkey for putting up that uselessness as post. The slavery your decaying and publicly crying failed army generals brought on you is at work as evidenced in your stench smelly mentality, hipocryte.
Re: Is The Northern Part Of Nigeria Marginalized by kaeto(m): 5:56pm On Jul 08, 2012
torkaka: mandelaguy, kindly supply the names of the ministers who held the following portfolios under northern rulers during the so called "northern rule";
1.finance
2.education
3.health
4.power
5.aviation
6.water resources
aboki please halt the charade! Ministers during the millitary era were not as much what they are today, earning, in abacha's regime just N85k monthly and nothing more as they were nothing but mere civilians, was buhari not a minister? What did he make off it even as an ex soldier. The looters in your in your light are not the head of state dictators but their ministers. God has seen your fraud and falsifications.
Re: Is The Northern Part Of Nigeria Marginalized by kaeto(m): 6:14pm On Jul 08, 2012
torkaka:
on top of my wife? really? i thought it was your wife! i have humped her so much that she's beginning to look to you(in your eyes) like she's mine
thats all you northerners know , fuc.k, fuc.k and fuc.k . Don't to work o, fuc.k all the cattles in your desert north,don't plan for your future and the future of your kidz, be aiming at who to blame. Just keep fuc.king even your grandmas, fuc.k yam tubers. Hausa Monkeys

2 Likes

Re: Is The Northern Part Of Nigeria Marginalized by kaeto(m): 6:22pm On Jul 08, 2012
Beaf:

You are a fool indeed!
According to you, Ibori marginalised the North. How?! shocked
Does Delta states money belong to any Northern state or do you just take pride in appearing a fool?
Did Ibori's embezzling Delta states money create the 10million+ almajiri's?

Seun needs to employ a bouncer to slap proudly unintelligent dung like you until your red eyes pop through your nostrils.
a million LOLz, beaf you just slayed the silly punk. Thanks for cracking my ribs by wiping the fool with his own whip.
Re: Is The Northern Part Of Nigeria Marginalized by kaeto(m): 7:28pm On Jul 08, 2012
damoobaba:
Sombody has to ban this beaf of an animal from dis forum.He uses foul words on anyone whon disagrees witn hisn points,
how the he.ll, you are biased or something. You don't see what that torkaka guy'z been doing, it s so irritating to even see his posts. Be fair man.
Re: Is The Northern Part Of Nigeria Marginalized by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 08, 2012
kaeto: thats all you northerners know , fuc.k, fuc.k and fuc.k . Don't to work o, fuc.k all the cattles in your desert north,don't plan for your future and the future of your kidz, be aiming at who to blame. Just keep fuc.king even your grandmas, fuc.k yam tubers. Hausa Monkeys
just wondering, should i bring myself low to reply you? in any case let me reply you a bit.
first off i am neither muslim,hausa/fulani nor do i stay in the northern desert!
from your uncut posting i can tell my standard of living is by a mile better than yours!
OBJECTIVITY is the new word i would like you to learn. thank you!
Re: Is The Northern Part Of Nigeria Marginalized by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 08, 2012
torkaka:
just wondering, should i bring myself low to reply you? in any case let me reply you a bit.
first off i am neither muslim,hausa/fulani nor do i stay in the northern desert!
from your uncut posting i can tell my standard of living is by a mile better than yours!

your idea of objectivity meaning?
Re: Is The Northern Part Of Nigeria Marginalized by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 08, 2012
davidylan:

your idea of objectivity meaning?
meaning; elites of nigeria(north and south) ruined the ordinary nigerians and enhanced their pockets.
the various heads of state under the military didn't have northern mandate but mandate of the gun.
Re: Is The Northern Part Of Nigeria Marginalized by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 08, 2012
torkaka:
meaning; elites of nigeria(north and south) ruined the ordinary nigerians and enhanced their pockets.
the various heads of state under the military didn't have northern mandate but mandate of the gun.

I go back to Beaf's question. How did southern leaders ruin the north? 95% of Nigeria's wealth comes from the south... so exactly why is the north complaining considering its sons have been in power almost all through Nigeria's 50 yrs of existence?
Re: Is The Northern Part Of Nigeria Marginalized by Dainfamous: 8:40pm On Jul 08, 2012
the thing with an average northerner is that they believe once they hold on to power,they are all in charged it give them boost over others, forgotten that is only their elites are living large mean while common northerner is dying from poverty their elites were using them just like gadaffi did to libyans but they woke up and fight for their freedom north should follow suit if they want their children to have future..............................
Re: Is The Northern Part Of Nigeria Marginalized by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 08, 2012
davidylan:

I go back to Beaf's question. How did southern leaders ruin the north? 95% of Nigeria's wealth comes from the south... so exactly why is the north complaining considering its sons have been in power almost all through Nigeria's 50 yrs of existence?

carefully read my first exchange with beaf on this issue. i responded to him when he said "northern elites have marginalised northern peasants and NIGERIANS! northern elites marginalising northern peasants-i agree. northern elites marginalising NIGERIANS -i disagree! northern and southern elites marginalised nigerians!
Re: Is The Northern Part Of Nigeria Marginalized by anthoi(m): 9:32pm On Jul 08, 2012
Beaf:

You are a fool indeed. Answer the simple question about how the people your shiit filled brain listed have marginalised the North.
Answer the damn question! Phucking comedian.
Or were you in the farm catching rats when the school bell was ringing?

What a toad!

Many of you just talk bullshiit, because you have mouths on your faces and because you lack home training, you think your mouth has the same function as an an[i]u[/i]s.

O boi see grove... Tell am word joor
Re: Is The Northern Part Of Nigeria Marginalized by kaeto(m): 9:50pm On Jul 08, 2012
torkaka:
mhn, bring yourself low, from that throne where you sit high to judge,i see too a king well exalted in insanity,babarism and callousness traveling indeed in the fast lane of blindness,using your mouth for both shyting and reasoning, so fortunate for you. Ponder please, tonight as you lay under the cold bridge among co almajiris if your brain cells needs transplanting cos the ones the surgeons got from the toads are completely disused, fucking bell end.
Re: Is The Northern Part Of Nigeria Marginalized by BENZINA(m): 10:58pm On Jul 08, 2012
Infact,this is just the beginning of marginalization of northerners.Soon,we shall be pushing them upward to almagamate with NIGER REPUBLIC.I"m sure that will settle many issues.
Re: Is The Northern Part Of Nigeria Marginalized by OneNaira6: 9:02am On Jul 09, 2012
If there is any group in Nigeria that do not have a right to talk about marginalization, it is without a doubt the north.
The north have been leaders of Nigeria for years now, it is noone's fault but una own if una region are marginalized.
Re: Is The Northern Part Of Nigeria Marginalized by samkoro: 9:15am On Jul 09, 2012
aryzgreat: its very stupid of the north to claim marginalised, in what term? the northern military head of states created unbalanced number of states to favour the north hence more allocation and more federal character appointment, they dont av oil but they have refinery, all millitary institutions are in the north courtesy of their hold to power, the easterner that had their education put to stop due to biafra war has to catch up with other nigerians while the north are busy promoting arabic education and discouraging western education. who do u want to blame? nonsense! The easterners are the marginalised, no refinery, no international airport, no sea port,worst federal roads, no federal presence, has d least number of state hence least allocation and d least appointment or recruitment based on state of origin etc

North is not marginalised but it is abjectly poor and wretched with super rich elites.

From the physical point of view,it could be said that the northern elites and the culture are the problem .

From a spiritual perspective,it could be said that the north is spiritualy dirty and needs serious spiritual cleansing before they could see the light,because they have lots of innocent blood in their hands thus they are not progressing.If the spiritual aspect is taken care of,God will start having mercy thru Christ.You u will start seeing things happen there,progress will come .

The predominant religious culture in the north is also responsible.That is also why literaly all moslem countries are poor except two or three whose economy are still not built by them but the west.

The truth is that the spiritual realm determines physical manifestations.Countries with God of light tend to see better,do better than countries whose god teach slavery and violence.If you do not believe this,then do not waste your time being in any religion.Just go and join the atheists.

TRUTH IS ALWAYS BITTER but he who takes it like the chloroquin tablets will cure his malaria
Re: Is The Northern Part Of Nigeria Marginalized by samkoro: 9:44am On Jul 09, 2012
A newly passed out NYSC member told me last two weeks that in a particular moslem community in Adamawa she served,about 15 christians were murdered by muslims.The majority of the victims were Igbos,followed by yorubas and other non indegenes.After that incident,the leaders of that muslim communities started agitating for the non indegenes to leave because they are taking away their God given wealth by doing business and working,and thus making them poor.

The non indigenes closed their businesses for 4days while some started leaving.The leaders of the community came begging for them to open businesses and stay because some started dying of common headache and fever-no nurse,no doctors,no drug stores,certain food items where no longer available,no vehicle parts etc

With this Bokoharam thing the economy of the north has finished and will only take decades of peace for investors to gain true confidence.They have not started seeing poverty yet.
Re: Is The Northern Part Of Nigeria Marginalized by revomind(m): 10:56am On Jul 09, 2012
torkaka: ^^stup!dity seems to be your catch word!
you said; northern nigerian peasants as well as NIGERIANS are marginalised by northern elites! so i ask you are those in delta not nigerians? are those in bayelsa not nigerians?
what evidence do you have that northern elites have stolen/marginalised people that southern elites have not done?
for every babangida there is a aikhomu, for every aikhomu there is a falae, for every falae there is a nzeribe!
if like you said "northern elites have marginalised northern peasants and nigerians" then its safe to say southern elites have marginalised southern peasants and nigerians!. which can be shortened to " northern and southern elites have marginalised nigerians"!
meantime go and stick your head in a toilet sit where it belongs!

You may like to remove Falae from that list. You're clutching at straws bruv. The simple fact is if the North is marginalized or if they feel marginalized, the blame should be placed at the feet of the members of the Northern elite for they have been the ones calling the shots for the better part of our history.
Re: Is The Northern Part Of Nigeria Marginalized by DRANOEL(m): 11:26am On Jul 09, 2012
revomind:

You may like to remove Falae from that list. You're clutching at straws bruv. The simple fact is if the North is marginalized or if they feel marginalized, the blame should be placed at the feet of the members of the Northern elite for they have been the ones calling the shots for the better part of our history.
And why should falae be removed? wasn't he part of those that ravaged the country? is falae not a nigerian elite? wasn't he part of the military eras that destroyed the country? wasn't he the mouthpiece of SAP? wasn't he one of the finance ministers? Was a gun pointed at falae to remain as minister under the military?

Some of you post rubbish because you have access to a computer. If falae had(has) any moral sense in him, he shouldn't have been part of the military governments.
Re: Is The Northern Part Of Nigeria Marginalized by revomind(m): 12:06pm On Jul 09, 2012
DRANOEL:
And why should falae be removed? wasn't he part of those that ravaged the country? is falae not a nigerian elite? wasn't he part of the military eras that destroyed the country? wasn't he the mouthpiece of SAP? wasn't he one of the finance ministers? Was a gun pointed at falae to remain as minister under the military?

Some of you post rubbish because you have access to a computer. If falae had(has) any moral sense in him, he shouldn't have been part of the military governments.

You may need to calm down sister. You don't agree with me doesn't make what I posted rubbish. If we have to include Falae in a list that comprises former heads of states like Babangida and military regime no. 2's like Aikhomu then I'm afraid everyone who ever served in any military regime at cabinet level should be blamed for 'marginalizing' the northern masses.

Soyinka served in the IBB regime, Tam David-West, Alison Ayida, Beko Ransome Kuti etc all served in military regimes. Morality has nothing to do with honoring a government appointment my friend.

In the nearest future, some people will hold Sanusi, Soludo, aganga etc responsible for marginalization.
Re: Is The Northern Part Of Nigeria Marginalized by amaba: 1:16pm On Jul 09, 2012
MARGINILIZATION MY FOOT. They have ruled this country for 38years. They have the highest number of states and LGA in nigeria thus more federal allocation to them. Most federal parastatals are in the North meanwhile the Easterners has none except prison.
They more and well represented in the National assembly. They give them free education, low cut off marks in JAMB, free almajiri schools
70 percent of the so called PTF projects anchored by the Buhari the sectionalist was done in the North.
Highest portion of oil revenue has been diverted to the North.
The control the NNPC, federal parastatals, police, army, customs...
Haba! What is wrong with this ungrateful, greedy, mean, lazy, wicked, good for nothing NORTHERNERS...
IS THE COUNTRY MEANT 4 THEM ALONE?
Re: Is The Northern Part Of Nigeria Marginalized by MurphyT1: 4:07pm On Jul 09, 2012
Northern Nigeria is not marginalized at all, after all the get juicy appointments, fed allocation,and occupy top govt positions...their problem is just ignorance and illiteracy, and those that hav attained and gotten some amt of education, capitalise on that by deceiving the illiterate ones and forcing them to believe that other people r the cause of their problems...education awareness shud b topmost priority in their states govt agenda to enable the common man send his ward(s) to sch.
Re: Is The Northern Part Of Nigeria Marginalized by Beync(f): 10:59pm On Jul 09, 2012
Yes they are marginalized by themselves, they kill christians, coppers, burn schools, hate education so whose fault?
Re: Is The Northern Part Of Nigeria Marginalized by Nobody: 8:55am On Jul 10, 2012
Re: Is The Northern Part Of Nigeria Marginalized by Deleahmed: 9:02am On Jul 10, 2012
If you agree that the northern Nigeria is marginalized, can we say that the Boko Haram attack is an expression of grievance or what?
Re: Is The Northern Part Of Nigeria Marginalized by Nobody: 9:03am On Jul 10, 2012
Re: Is The Northern Part Of Nigeria Marginalized by Deleahmed: 9:25am On Jul 10, 2012
If you agree that the northern Nigeria is marginalized, can we say that the Boko Haram attacks is an expression of grievance or what?
Re: Is The Northern Part Of Nigeria Marginalized by hollandis(f): 10:14am On Jul 10, 2012
hollandis: The poster must be very mad ,they are the most favoured section in the country ,despite their lazy and very unproductive attitude ,they get contracts ,good jobs ,connections ,and infact easily admitted in their universities despite their low aptitude and jamb score ,poster u r madddddd

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prisoners In Nigeria Have Right To Vote In All Elections, Court Rules / Biafra: Uche Mefor In A Meeting With United Nation Today / I Won’t Tolerate Kidnapping Of Policemen, IGP Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.