Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Why When We Sleep Face Up We Usually Have Nightmare - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why When We Sleep Face Up We Usually Have Nightmare (16851 Views)

Please Advice! I Usually Have Headache Atleast 3 Times A Week / “sleeping Face Up When Pregnant Can Damage Baby’s Brain” – Doctor Warns / “sleeping Face Up When Pregnant Can Damage Baby’s Brain” – Doctor Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why When We Sleep Face Up We Usually Have Nightmare by kunletech: 10:39pm On Jul 07, 2012
I though it was only me, but when I asked several people, they have thesame problems. What is the cause of it?
Re: Why When We Sleep Face Up We Usually Have Nightmare by kunletech: 11:14pm On Jul 07, 2012
your xperience and comment are also welcome
Re: Why When We Sleep Face Up We Usually Have Nightmare by edogram1(m): 1:09am On Jul 08, 2012
Yes. U open urself to demons spirits, 1, its also very common when windows are open. Note that demons cannot enter inside someone through the back or side, Its only the front,
2, in most cases, is that the house or area is dominited with evil forces, witchs and wicked forces. When u are facing up u ve open urself to them, invitation, for free beating or maybe they are the one that turn u up so with this they get to u, forces do fly on air and petches on roofs at night and they can see inside the whole house directly looking the person lying on the bed, when they see one facing up they can get into him/her, maybe its a belief u are looking at them or something. Roof is not a barier for them to see or come through. Once u are experience these its means that ur house or area most likely are conterminated with night spirit. There are some places u can go and do it without problem, so locate to a good place dear it will be fine.
Re: Why When We Sleep Face Up We Usually Have Nightmare by segunjowo(m): 5:17am On Jul 08, 2012
Hmm..
Re: Why When We Sleep Face Up We Usually Have Nightmare by wurajone(f): 11:20am On Jul 09, 2012
edogram.:
Yes. U open urself to demons spirits, 1, its also very common when windows are open. Note that demons cannot enter inside someone through the back or side, Its only the front,
2, in most cases, is that the house or area is dominited with evil forces, witchs and wicked forces. When u are facing up u ve open urself to them, invitation, for free beating or maybe they are the one that turn u up so with this they get to u, forces do fly on air and petches on roofs at night and they can see inside the whole house directly looking the person lying on the bed, when they see one facing up they can get into him/her, maybe its a belief u are looking at them or something. Roof is not a barier for them to see or come through. Once u are experience these its means that ur house or area most likely are conterminated with night spirit. There are some places u can go and do it without problem, so locate to a good place dear it will be fine.

Hmmmmmm,I'm learning and seeing tinz
Re: Why When We Sleep Face Up We Usually Have Nightmare by alstacs(m): 3:35am On Jul 13, 2012
wurajone:

Hmmmmmm,I'm learning and seeing tinz
I am surely learning too but I have got reservations.

@OP, isn't it impossible to know your position when you sleep? How do you actually know that you were sleeping face-up when you have nightmares?

One thing however has been proven, you chances of having nightmares is higher if you sleep in a cold room irrespective of if your windows or doors are open. You may wish to experiment on this.
Investigative Discovery Channel on DSTV does a lot of documentaries on things like this.
Re: Why When We Sleep Face Up We Usually Have Nightmare by Antivirus92(m): 10:37am On Jul 13, 2012
Very simple.just set your house ablaze if u want to sleep.devils and demons fears fire

1 Like

Re: Why When We Sleep Face Up We Usually Have Nightmare by M1995: 11:23pm On Jan 04, 2016
That's funny....fellas I sleep anyhow that is comfortable for me. Bad dreams, good dreams.....that is life. If u don't want to have bad dreams, pls commit suicide.

Africans need to stop basing spirituals on culture. If u have a strong spiritual life, u won't put yourself on bondages of "sleeping positions".

The mind is strong, wat u believe and keep thinking of, you'll experience it. If you've heard that sleeping facing up will give u nightmares and u believe this, my brother you will have nightmares because you have formed your life based on that information (this is spiritual).

Sleeping does not turn off your spiritual life, if you are strong spiritually, you'd still be strong why you sleep. Don't believe everything you see in movies...movies are one man's idea to make money.

All I'm saying is that don't be too quick to blame every unwanted occurrence in your life on evil spirits (that's a paranoiac life). There are a few sleeping occurrences and sometimes its because you're doing something scientifically wrong. Sleeping positions, days experience, stress etc can all affect your dreams. Waking up from sleep and not being able to move and talk has happened to everyone and its normal (to an extent)....its just that your mind woke up a bit earlier than your body....after a while your body follows.

I'm not also saying you should rule out spiritual things. Pray as well. But wisdom is principal. If u pray to go to France, God's wisdom for you is that you work smart, save money and enter a SCIENTIFIC PLANE to France... He won't teleport you there. Wisdom......

Be wise, don't live your life in fear. God is on your side.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

First Class Method To Prevent Pregnancy.(photo) / UNTH To Dispose 450 Unclaimed Corpses / COVID-19 Update For January 13 2021 In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.