Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,728 members, 7,820,520 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Man Caught Planting A Bomb In Jos - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Caught Planting A Bomb In Jos (20533 Views)

Nigerian Soldiers Recover A Jeep Loaded With Bomb In Maiduguri / B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g News: 2 Boko Haram Members Caught Planting Bomb At A Catholic C / Boko Haram Killed By Their Bomb In Kaduna. See Pics. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Caught Planting A Bomb In Jos by blackboi(m): 3:54pm On Jul 08, 2012
b03liberty:
Really? Enlighten me, what are the fruits of Christianity? Uhm, of course it is indisputable that there are several terrorist attacks, but get it right, THEY ARE IN NO WAY ISLAMIC,ISLAM KICKS AGAINST IT ABSOLUTELY! The terrorist attacks i believe are evil machinations of manipulative people, and of course a very good instrument for divide and rule. The way you castigate Islam and its Noble Messenger (P.B.U.H), really attracts to me Christianity, and am very sure that if you continue this way in a very short while you would be able to Christianize the world.Uhm Jesus Winning! of Course! Why not! But am sure you will do yourself a lot of good if you can google 'the fastest growing religion in the world'. To conclude it all, i found your comment rather based on misguided beliefs, hatred, bigotry and prejudice, and in such state of mind i can tell you that it is quite impossible for one to think clearly. wink smiley
as @ November 2011, the world population is put at 7 billion and over 4 billion people are subscribed to Christ.cheesy

The Holy Bible is the Best seller of all times and... lemme stop here for nowwink
one thing is certain, only fools doubt proofsmiley

have a nice "Sunday"wink

remember that u're at home today because of the "Christians"grin
Thank God for Christianitywink
Re: Man Caught Planting A Bomb In Jos by blackboi(m): 3:54pm On Jul 08, 2012
b03liberty:
Really? Enlighten me, what are the fruits of Christianity? Uhm, of course it is indisputable that there are several terrorist attacks, but get it right, THEY ARE IN NO WAY ISLAMIC,ISLAM KICKS AGAINST IT ABSOLUTELY! The terrorist attacks i believe are evil machinations of manipulative people, and of course a very good instrument for divide and rule. The way you castigate Islam and its Noble Messenger (P.B.U.H), really attracts to me Christianity, and am very sure that if you continue this way in a very short while you would be able to Christianize the world.Uhm Jesus Winning! of Course! Why not! But am sure you will do yourself a lot of good if you can google 'the fastest growing religion in the world'. To conclude it all, i found your comment rather based on misguided beliefs, hatred, bigotry and prejudice, and in such state of mind i can tell you that it is quite impossible for one to think clearly. wink smiley
as @ November 2011, the world population is put at 7 billion and over 4 billion people are subscribed to Christ.cheesy

The Holy Bible is the Best seller of all times and... lemme stop here for nowwink
one thing is certain, only fools doubt proofsmiley

have a nice "Sunday"wink

remember that u're at home today because of the "Christians"grin
Thank God for Christianitywink
Re: Man Caught Planting A Bomb In Jos by brownlord: 4:03pm On Jul 08, 2012
Mallam20: Every right thinking mind must respect the sanctity of human life, especially the innocent ones. Without prejudice, how come when these attacks are to carried out on Christian churches, vehicles loaded with explosives are rammed into buildings or IED thrown to worshippers thereafter followed by gun shots at people fleeing for their lives but when it comes to our mosques the bombs are always planted and later discovered, possibly by our Imams.In as much as, I am not saying they should come and bomb us at the mosques,our Imams and political rulers should rise up and condemn this Boko Haram issue,it is not Islamic or else at the end we are going to be the loser.

You are the only sensible aboki, mallam have ever come across, the rest are just like the cow they train, I mean they are alu, please direct the question to buhari, atiku, el rufai, sultan, and imams
Re: Man Caught Planting A Bomb In Jos by Ahmadtjk(m): 4:07pm On Jul 08, 2012
Son don't tell me you are not happy the bomb had been discovered and
And a distruction of life and properties had been averted, simply
Becuse it was found in a mosque. Man your hate for Muslims is too much...
So go on with your hating one it ganna consume you...Nigerian na wa for u na.
Islam is the religion of peace you like it or not. It is not what you and me want to define it is what it is religion of peace, total and absolute devortion to your maker, i wish Nigeria christeins will open their mind and heart to know abot the faith better they cant go about castigating us.. One thing with ignorance it blinds all senses,
Really the way you talk about my faith,my holy book, my holy prophet, would do nothing but fuel the existing infano B2wn us..if that is the case am at disavantage bcuz i cant do the same, i cant say bad thing about your holy books and prophets, there sacred to me and my faith commands me to obey and respect them...so instead of wasting your time on internet forums say wht ever you wish abot my believes why not go on research about your faith first it will worth your while i promise you.

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught Planting A Bomb In Jos by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 08, 2012
The insults that come as responses from insults heaped over time.

When you do not respect life what do you expect?

People like you come on here are claim that Islam is a religion of peace, yet fail to condemn your brethren when they carry out attacks on innocent Christians. Instead you try to shift the blame away and engage in very petty counter-accusations.

One question for you Nigerian muslims, why don't you confront the problem of poor doctrines ravaging many muslims in Nigeria? Admitted, there are many christians going around with wrong doctrines but I do not think any christian goes around killing muslims.

Muslims' collective silence/support of the boko hamram killings is unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Planting A Bomb In Jos by brownlord: 4:29pm On Jul 08, 2012
lacasa:

Well i guess Gej as xtian is in on it, ihejirika a xtian as well is in on it, former azazi a xtian is in on it, cos i dnt c Ђδω ϑ police n stf will frame it dis way unless they r also in on it

Dumbo.

Abuse islam all u̶̲̥̅̊​ want, bt it still remains the biggest n fastest growing religion on earth with the most xtian conv erts on record tongue

But wht will it cost you to make use of ur sense now?
Re: Man Caught Planting A Bomb In Jos by brownlord: 4:32pm On Jul 08, 2012
b03liberty:

Thats a lie, a very monumental one indeed, NO MUSLIM IS PROMISED PARADISE FOR KILLING AN INNOCENT SOUL, I REPEAT AGAIN NO MUSLIM. The Jos 2001 crisis was incited by a woman who was told not to pass in front of a prayer congregation as this is not proper, but then she refused and insistently walked across the congregation thereby causing distraction (Although that's not enough reason to justify the crisis and its aftermath), WHICH WAS INDEED VERY SAD),it is remarkably noticeable the kind of hatred that burns in you and other members of the forum right now, I AM VERY SORRY THAT THIS IS THE WAY YOU'VE COME TO UNDERSTAND/KNOW ISLAM, COZ, NO TRUE MUSLIM OR EVEN ANY SANE MIND WILL SAY THE KILLING OF INNOCENT, HARMLESS, DEFENSELESS VICTIMS IS RIGHT, (THERE IS NO MOTIVE NO MATTER HOW GOOD IT MAY SEEM TO THE PERPETRATOR OF SUCH DASTARDLY ACT THAT CAN JUSTIFY THAT).It will be very good if you will try and make an unbiased research on Islam (a sentiment free one)AND PLEASE SAY NOT WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW !

Please Islam divided? that i need to know before i say what i want to say
Re: Man Caught Planting A Bomb In Jos by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 08, 2012
NaijaNaWaa: At early age, Moslem kids are thought how to recite Hate!
ignis:
This is just a planned black propaganda, in order to deceive the christians to believe that they are also being attacked by their boys - boko harams... As commanded by the Qu'ran
blackboi: Islam is the "religiousity" of low life mofos.grin

Re: Man Caught Planting A Bomb In Jos by brownlord: 5:00pm On Jul 08, 2012
mu2sa2: WHY HAV CHRISTIANS FAILED TO PROTECT CHURCHES and blaming vigilant mosque-goers for discovering bombs in mosques? Instead of concentrating every Sunday on MONEY collection the priests should educate attendees on security vigilance. Lives are being lost needlessly because of carelessness and greed.

Just see your foolishness, did you just come out from jail so you are so deformed that you dont know what your imams and Muslims ( Illiterate, frustrated, uncircumcised ) brothers have been doing, in a situation where bombs are loaded in a car, and gunmen storm a church and bomb explode and people try to run for their life but your Muslims ( Animal ) brothers will still open fire and begin to shoot sporadically into the crowd, and when it comes to Muslim, they will plant it, and discover it before it will explode, why dont they employ the same tactics they use when they bomb churches, drive in a car filled with bomb into the Mosque let me see how those animals bowing down their head will survive, why do they plant, why dont them shut like they do to Christians? you see how foolish you are, i wont blame you anyway, when someone leaves in an environment for too long, there is possibility for that person to be influenced, the cow and goat that you train have so much influence you that you cant use your human brain again i pitty you ANIMAL[size=8pt][/size]

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Planting A Bomb In Jos by manugbo(m): 5:10pm On Jul 08, 2012
Ganys:
Because they are more vigilant & not a noise maker like you

u re on point
Re: Man Caught Planting A Bomb In Jos by tomzman: 5:15pm On Jul 08, 2012
We keep fooling ourselves in this country.If the boko boys are not muslims then what are they?.In the videos uploaded by the boko boys,what were they reciting? were they chanting Psalms or singing hyms?.When the secretary general of the supreme council for islamic affairs was asked the other day why he was beggging the US not to list bh as a terrorist group, what did he say? I personally have no problems with the muslims I deal with everyday here but the truth just like mallam20 said is that muslim leaders have to come out and denounce terrorism and until they do that, muslims would continue to be seen as terrorists and vice versa.
Re: Man Caught Planting A Bomb In Jos by manugbo(m): 5:32pm On Jul 08, 2012
muslims dont fake their religion.

they strongly believe in it.

They inductrinate them right from childhood, therefore they tend to understand their holybook, more than their Xtain counterpart.

WE HAVE COME TO A POINT WHERE PEOPLE PRACTICALLY NEED TO CHOOSE WHERE THEY BELONG TO. NOT TO SEAT ON THE FENCE.
Re: Man Caught Planting A Bomb In Jos by megapriest(m): 5:39pm On Jul 08, 2012
sani musa garba: b'cos islam is a religion of peace and a tru religion
ur brain needs 2b burnt.Mohammed is d Father of terorist.ow can islam ever means peace
Re: Man Caught Planting A Bomb In Jos by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 08, 2012
tomzman: We keep fooling ourselves in this country.If the boko boys are not muslims then what are they?.In the videos uploaded by the boko boys,what were they reciting? were they chanting Psalms or singing hyms?.When the secretary general of the supreme council for islamic affairs was asked the other day why he was beggging the US not to list bh as a terrorist group, what did he say? I personally have no problems with the muslims I deal with everyday here but the truth just like mallam20 said is that muslim leaders have to come out and denounce terrorism and until they do that, muslims would continue to be seen as terrorists and vice versa.
http://newsbreaknigeria.com/Islam+forbids+killing%2C+bombings+-+Cleric
http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/headlines/170823-ciroma-yayale-modibo-waziri-prominient-northern-leaders-beg-boko-haram.html
https://www.nairaland.com/856096/nscia-calls-all-nigerian-muslims
Re: Man Caught Planting A Bomb In Jos by beckyoma(f): 6:36pm On Jul 08, 2012
Rubbishes !! So Tђα̲̅τ̲̅ means doze 1 caught won't hv 30 virgins 2 demselves anymore wen D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ get 2 deir paradise :PRubbishes !! So Tђα̲̅τ̲̅ means doze 1 caught won't hv 30 virgins 2 demselves anymore wen D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ get 2 deir paradise
Re: Man Caught Planting A Bomb In Jos by beckyoma(f): 6:37pm On Jul 08, 2012
Rubbishes !! So Tђα̲̅τ̲̅ means doze 1 caught won't hv 30 virgins 2 demselves anymore wen D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ get 2 deir paradise
Re: Man Caught Planting A Bomb In Jos by Digitalman1: 7:54pm On Jul 08, 2012
991:

because while pastors and priests are busy collecting tithe and swindling money from church goers, the imams and islamic cleric are meditating in prayers and are always vigilant and observant of intruders.
u are a good 4 noting neusance. Barstard boko haram

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Planting A Bomb In Jos by ksmartdope(m): 8:24pm On Jul 08, 2012
991:

because while pastors and priests are busy collecting tithe and swindling money from church goers, the imams and islamic cleric are meditating in prayers and are always vigilant and observant of intruders.
you kind of ryt but a fool at d same time ode like you cow.monkey,rango head

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Planting A Bomb In Jos by brownlord: 8:58pm On Jul 08, 2012
b03liberty:
Your opinion, go and get more knowledge

From where please?
Re: Man Caught Planting A Bomb In Jos by Jawondoasanni(m): 9:12pm On Jul 08, 2012
sexysunnyb: they plant the bomb and discovered it themself, heheh this people don turn Actors but there own no be Nollywood it is Bokowood cos u're sexy-sexy-and-sexy always, no wonder u can't think, reason, understand and contribute a justifiable ideas.
Re: Man Caught Planting A Bomb In Jos by mu2sa2: 10:24pm On Jul 08, 2012
[quote author=blackboi]
gringrin with the likes of late pop king, Mos Def, Snoop Doggie Dogg et al abi?? grin we all knw who/what they are.. Those guyz are badt players from the illuminati world doin colabo with Islamcheesy try listen to songs like "Arab Money," "CHUSH" (not certain about the name though) Dr. Dre Ft Snoop Dogggrin they fool u and Islam by conversiongringrin [/quote
Yea, thanx for naming a few. There are 10s of 000s u didnt mention who left chaos and found PEACE in GOD's true religion. Pray that GOD guide u to the right path too.
Re: Man Caught Planting A Bomb In Jos by zig2ryme04: 10:40pm On Jul 08, 2012
if islam is a religion of peace i think its just a way of consoling themselves. christianity is not a religion but a way to show Gods love towards mankind. christianity is love, a christian does not fight back, a christian shows love.
Re: Man Caught Planting A Bomb In Jos by elcatino: 10:47pm On Jul 08, 2012
noiseless: Very soon they 'll give a fake name like john or isaac voila! MALAM HELL RUFIRE 'll dive in and take it from there.
guy no mind dem jor. If no b say d whole story na arangee, ow com pple go c person dey plant bomb, catch am, nd dem no go kill themselve b4 police com. Bokowood i hail thee........i dey wait for season 2 of dat una film sha.
Re: Man Caught Planting A Bomb In Jos by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 08, 2012
mu2sa2: .
Yea, thanx for naming a few. There are 10s of 000s u didnt mention who left chaos and found PEACE in GOD's true religion. Pray that GOD guide u to the right path too.

True path indeed - to suicide bombing and mass murders of children and women. Thanks but no thanks. Obviously a religion for crackheads.

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught Planting A Bomb In Jos by Nobody: 12:26am On Jul 09, 2012
When are we going to wisen up?These guys have been bombing churches,killing and miaming xtians in cold blood for sport almost every week and when its time to bomb a mosque he gets caught,and he'll be released later for a staged drama.They want it to look like a national terrorist group instead of an islamist jihadist group to buttress a statement made by the islamic head in Nigeria smtime ago that 'boko haram kills muslims also' and also that fool senator Ndume that said 'boko has killed more muslims than xtians'.have said it and will forever say it that ISLAM IS A REAL JOKE AND INDEED A RELIGION OF PISS.
Re: Man Caught Planting A Bomb In Jos by cupid4ig(m): 1:51am On Jul 09, 2012
mu2sa2:
Islam is the fastest growing religion today in USA and UK and the world despite the massive propaganda against the last and final testament of GOD to mankind(Quran)and muslims. You see, GOD will always propagate His religion despite the evil machinations of hell-bound opponents.
source
Re: Man Caught Planting A Bomb In Jos by cupid4ig(m): 1:55am On Jul 09, 2012
pimps: Why are soldiers guiding churches instead of jesus .the fxcking jesus is dead, yes they hung him. grin grin grin
if is Mohammed that a Christian address like this in the north that will be the end of that person. U some of u are pathetic
Re: Man Caught Planting A Bomb In Jos by cupid4ig(m): 1:57am On Jul 09, 2012
b03liberty:

Thats a lie, a very monumental one indeed, NO MUSLIM IS PROMISED PARADISE FOR KILLING AN INNOCENT SOUL, I REPEAT AGAIN NO MUSLIM. The Jos 2001 crisis was incited by a woman who was told not to pass in front of a prayer congregation as this is not proper, but then she refused and insistently walked across the congregation thereby causing distraction (Although that's not enough reason to justify the crisis and its aftermath), WHICH WAS INDEED VERY SAD),it is remarkably noticeable the kind of hatred that burns in you and other members of the forum right now, I AM VERY SORRY THAT THIS IS THE WAY YOU'VE COME TO UNDERSTAND/KNOW ISLAM, COZ, NO TRUE MUSLIM OR EVEN ANY SANE MIND WILL SAY THE KILLING OF INNOCENT, HARMLESS, DEFENSELESS VICTIMS IS RIGHT, (THERE IS NO MOTIVE NO MATTER HOW GOOD IT MAY SEEM TO THE PERPETRATOR OF SUCH DASTARDLY ACT THAT CAN JUSTIFY THAT).It will be very good if you will try and make an unbiased research on Islam (a sentiment free one)AND PLEASE SAY NOT WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW !
but its is Muslims that killed the woman and started WAr? Have u ever heard Christian fighting and killing people cos a Muslim entered the church?
Re: Man Caught Planting A Bomb In Jos by cupid4ig(m): 1:58am On Jul 09, 2012
991:
more reasons why we should say no to european and persian brainwashing in the name of religion.
not ur fault
Re: Man Caught Planting A Bomb In Jos by cupid4ig(m): 1:59am On Jul 09, 2012
pimps: LWKMD,expecially these christians they are so brainwashed to the bone that they deny the very obvious. These f4cking jesus must be truely dead. Well I don't blame u guys becus when u sit in the church like deaf n dump listening to ur men of gods without asking question rather u keep thinking of how to be prosperious and what alcohol u will take after service.mumu ppl fuLl of false pride
just looking at ur name alone is enough to know wat I want to know
Re: Man Caught Planting A Bomb In Jos by soloqy: 3:08am On Jul 09, 2012
Cooked up stories to balance equations...
Re: Man Caught Planting A Bomb In Jos by Nobody: 8:50am On Jul 09, 2012
Digital man: u are a good 4 noting neusance. Barstard boko haram

sorry dude, am a staunch Atheist, why is it that whenever the truth is said, religionists get angry and start throwing offensive words to people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Over 60 Alleged Boko-Haram Killed In Maiduguri / Lagos At 50 - Ikorodu To Get New Stadium, Shopping Mall / I Am Not Interested In Legality Of Operation Python Dance - Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.