Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,473 members, 7,812,463 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

Help! How Can I Cure Tinea Versicolor On My Face? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! How Can I Cure Tinea Versicolor On My Face? (1545 Views)

Help, What's The Best Treatment For Pityriasis Versicolor(tinea Versicolor) / How Will I Cure My Pile,please Help! / How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help! How Can I Cure Tinea Versicolor On My Face? by youngsoye(m): 10:13am On Jul 08, 2012
The fungi is spreading all over my face. I hv spent huge amount of money on it. I can't even afford to look at mirror anymore because i always feel bad when i do.
Re: Help! How Can I Cure Tinea Versicolor On My Face? by mrkels(m): 12:00pm On Jul 08, 2012
I feel your pain,my sister who had won many beauty pagents then in sch suffered from something similar to this the in her finals, yes I said finals when she was to attend her final year week and study for her ecams, she almost committed suicide. All the doctors in UBTH couldn't help her, I cried with her one day at ubth my dear, but something miraculous happened, one lady saw her and told her to put her face in warm water all the time and gave her some powerful prayer point. That was her breakthrough, even till this day I don't understand how it all cleared out of her face . My advice to you is see a Doc, tell him about
1) Tinaderm (Tolnaftate topical solution) it is a very effective lotion. Its effect is moderately long lasting. This is a water-soluble lotion and is externally applied on the affected parts of skin, preferably during night hours. Its composition is 10 mg of Tolnaftate USP in Polyethylene and Glycol 400 USP NF base q.s.
Support it with prayers like my sister did and you would be fine in a week.
Wish you luck bro

(1) (Reply)

Scientists Say Smelling farts Can Cure Some diseases. / Wheer Can I Buy A Quality Wheelchair In Ibadan Or Lagos / Weight Loss Solution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.