Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,206 members, 7,953,763 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:45 AM

Were Can I Buy Under Wears Very Cheap Here In Nigeria? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Were Can I Buy Under Wears Very Cheap Here In Nigeria? (9852 Views)

Authentic Men's Under Wears At A Reduced Or Dealer Rate In Phc...view Pics / Ethanol For Sale In Large Quantity @a Very Cheap Price / Very Trendy Native Wears For Men And Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Were Can I Buy Under Wears Very Cheap Here In Nigeria? by kenlite: 12:02pm On Jul 08, 2012
Hi friends.
My name is ken, i have been a able to save some money to start up a small buiness, and i want go into mobile under wears business, such as boxers, singlets and bodies. Since i am new in it, i dont no were to buy from in bulk, that the their prise is very low, so dat i can sell dem and make income.
Please friends i want you to help me out by telling me some places, and state there price for me please, God bless you as you help a brother to start up something. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Were Can I Buy Under Wears Very Cheap Here In Nigeria? by fazio: 12:42am On Jul 13, 2012
with as little as 20-30k you can purchase much quantity with quality.contact me at faziowest@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Were Can I Buy Under Wears Very Cheap Here In Nigeria? by maxproxl: 3:33am On Jul 13, 2012
I av underwears in bulk. Its a very lucrative business but a word of advice. you need to focus on quality and not quantity. Sell only cotton material. Check and stripe design are the fastest selling types. However u can sell plain designs too. With 18,000 u can start fast. If you're in lagos, we can meet. If u are outside lagos, it can be delivered to u. You will make over N12,000 PROFIT from each batch u sell. Act fast and don't procrastinate.you will succeed.

if u're ready. Call me so we can discuss. 0803-629-4184.

blackberry pin: 30f7cea4

1 Like

Re: Were Can I Buy Under Wears Very Cheap Here In Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:57am On Jul 13, 2012
kenlite: Hi friends.
My name is ken, i have been a able to save some money to start up a small buiness, and i want go into mobile under wears business, such as boxers, singlets and bodies. Since i am new in it, i dont no were to buy from in bulk, that the their prise is very low, so dat i can sell dem and make income.
Please friends i want you to help me out by telling me some places, and state there price for me please, God bless you as you help a brother to start up something. Thank you.

Hi Ken, I have 1000 pieces of Ralph Lauren Boxers, 1000 pieces of Hanes Boxers and Briefs, 70 pieces of Ralph Lauren Shirts, 300 pieces of Hanes Shirts (V-Neck/Round Neck) of different colors, 100s pieces of tank tops (singlets) 30 pieces of Bali Bra, 500 pieces of panties, 400 pieces of childrens underwear, 50 pieces of ladies Chimmies, 50 pieces of assorted towels of different colors and brands, and lots more. All these items just arrived from U.S.A and are presently in Lagos. I will only sell in bulk or in tens. All these items come in their original bags with tags and prices still on them. If you are interested in any of these items give me a call at 07030061738. Call now!

(1) (Reply)

How To Ship Products You Buy Online To Nigeria From Abroad / Nigeria Leads In Startup Investments In Africa With 136 Deals / Gtbank Now In UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.