Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,573 members, 7,812,858 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

Spinlet Bought Davido’s OBO & Eldee’s Undeniable Albums For Millions Of Naira - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Spinlet Bought Davido’s OBO & Eldee’s Undeniable Albums For Millions Of Naira (2760 Views)

Davido OBO, A Nice Effort After-all! / Davido – Omo Baba Olowo: (OBO) - The Genesis / Jah-bless Ft Ice Prince, Ruggedman, Eldee, Durella And Reminisce, Joor Oh Rmx (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spinlet Bought Davido’s OBO & Eldee’s Undeniable Albums For Millions Of Naira by ayex2013: 1:13pm On Jul 08, 2012
Spinlet is the new music application in Naija that’s making rapid waves. First it was EME (Empire State Of Mind) album, now its Davido and Eldee The Don’s turn.

SPINLET bought the rights to be the official app that offers the world the listening and sale options for the album for the sum of 5 million Naira. Spinlet moved on to buy Davido OBO album to be released on the 22nd of July 2012 and Eldee’s UNDENIABLE album released on the 1st of July 2012.

Davido & Eldee’s albums is said to cost Spinlet 7-10 million Naira. This is good improvement for Nigerian music industry and Naija artistes, this will also go a long way in curbing piracy in the country and the popular Alaba Intl Market could face the major blow.

For all upcoming artistes, my advice for you guyz: Get good songs coupled with a nice Producer and Engineers, come up with an album who knows Spinlet might just buy it from you and you get to smile at the end of the day. Stop paying pirates for putting you in their mix albums.

Full Story: http://ngtrends.com/2012/07/spinlet-bought-davidos-obo-eldees-undeniable-albums-for-millions-of-naira/
Re: Spinlet Bought Davido’s OBO & Eldee’s Undeniable Albums For Millions Of Naira by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 18, 2012
nice one poster........the wait is over for we artist
Re: Spinlet Bought Davido’s OBO & Eldee’s Undeniable Albums For Millions Of Naira by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 12:41pm On Jul 18, 2012
ola andru: nice one poster........the wait is over for we artist

I should stick here more often - I am looking for unsigned artistes with at least a single

Specs
1: At least 5ft tall with a medium build
2: Dark or Fair-skinned
3: Must have some Dance moves
4: Hiphop/DanceHall Reggae/Fuji (of the African-blend)
5: At least released a single
6: Must be unsigned and not on any contract or radio-airing arrangement

1 Like

Re: Spinlet Bought Davido’s OBO & Eldee’s Undeniable Albums For Millions Of Naira by mr100: 12:57pm On Jul 18, 2012
lagerwhenindoubt:

I should stick here more often - I am looking for unsigned artistes with at least a single

Specs

If you're real (no offence) check this dude out, his name is Olusesi and he is an up-coming artiste. Many of us here on nairaland know him and can relate to his music hustles as well. I am a friend of his on facebook i'll tell him about this so may be he can stop by here and leave his contact details for you. I'm not doing this becos am going to be getting anything from it, it's just that i really like this guy, he is humble and i feel he deserves a shot. You can just google Olusesi to see for yourself and yes he is above 5feet tall, I don't know if he has his own dance moves sha (lol) but his style is in the range of wande coal, wizkid, chuddy k, etc. oh yes he is DEFINITELY UNSIGNED, are u talking about @least a single? this Olusesi guy have several very good songs on-line! ok i too dey talk abi? cool
Re: Spinlet Bought Davido’s OBO & Eldee’s Undeniable Albums For Millions Of Naira by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 1:11pm On Jul 18, 2012
i have met this dude before grin never knew his name it was for a video shoot at a joint on awolowo road. must have been 3-4 years ago.
i did not think he was much then after listening to a song on his phone. small world
Re: Spinlet Bought Davido’s OBO & Eldee’s Undeniable Albums For Millions Of Naira by PlayLover: 1:47pm On Jul 18, 2012
Re: Spinlet Bought Davido’s OBO & Eldee’s Undeniable Albums For Millions Of Naira by mr100: 2:50pm On Jul 18, 2012
lagerwhenindoubt: i have met this dude before grin never knew his name it was for a video shoot at a joint on awolowo road. must have been 3-4 years ago.
i did not think he was much then after listening to a song on his phone. small world

hmmm...it's a small world indeed. I've never met him in person but i have known him for his humility, persistence and hardwork. I think you guys should work together.
Re: Spinlet Bought Davido’s OBO & Eldee’s Undeniable Albums For Millions Of Naira by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 3:11pm On Jul 18, 2012
mr100%:

hmmm...it's a small world indeed. I've never met him in person but i have known him for his humility, persistence and hardwork. I think you guys should work together.

Thanks will try to reach out to him
Re: Spinlet Bought Davido’s OBO & Eldee’s Undeniable Albums For Millions Of Naira by mr100: 3:32pm On Jul 18, 2012
@large cool. i'll be delighted to know it worked for both of you. Just search him out on facebook and add as friends. search Olusesi weloveyou on fbook. Goodluck!
Re: Spinlet Bought Davido’s OBO & Eldee’s Undeniable Albums For Millions Of Naira by ayex2013: 5:08pm On Jul 18, 2012
ola andru: nice one poster........the wait is over for we artist
That's the idea!
Re: Spinlet Bought Davido’s OBO & Eldee’s Undeniable Albums For Millions Of Naira by adami48(f): 5:24pm On Jul 18, 2012
lagerwhenindoubt:

Specs
listen 2 dis guy, i bet hes d 1 u looking 4, i did som 1 or 2 tins about him hear n i tink he meets all ur demands, www.revernation.com/stpajodo hes name is St.P will send u hes facebook wen i see it let me check
Re: Spinlet Bought Davido’s OBO & Eldee’s Undeniable Albums For Millions Of Naira by samchide(m): 12:49am On Jul 23, 2012
#good music
Use Oshé mi Bakan by Shady n' Sayon as ur caller tune Text 035549 to 4100 MTN users only
Re: Spinlet Bought Davido’s OBO & Eldee’s Undeniable Albums For Millions Of Naira by tanton(f): 3:32pm On Sep 22, 2014

Ball Pen Drawing of Davido stage 1 by Ayeola Ayodeji..Nigerian portrait Artist

Ball Pen Drawing of Davido stage 2 by Ayeola Ayodeji..Nigerian portrait Artist.

Ball Pen Drawing of Davido stage 3 by Ayeola Ayodeji..Nigerian portrait Artist.

Ball Pen Drawing of Davido stage 4 by Ayeola Ayodeji..Nigerian portrait Artist.

Completed Ball Pen Drawing of Davido Final stage by Ayeola Ayodeji..Nigerian portrait Artist.

Portraits by Ayeola Ayodeji..Nigerian Artist.
Re: Spinlet Bought Davido’s OBO & Eldee’s Undeniable Albums For Millions Of Naira by Eberay(f): 1:17pm On Feb 17, 2015
Hi guys, can someone help me out? I need to learn how to get my new artiste registered on spinlet
Re: Spinlet Bought Davido’s OBO & Eldee’s Undeniable Albums For Millions Of Naira by TaeKEa5: 1:49pm On Feb 25, 2015
get one...

(1) (Reply)

What Songs Are Good For Music Auditions In Naija ??? / LYRICS: Tekno - Rara / 9jaflaver.com Is Down - See Alternative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.