Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,466 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Nija Airways - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Nija Airways (1432 Views)

See A Typical Nija Girls' Attitude / Loving Nija Girls / 100% Nija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nija Airways by diddy4(m): 1:05am On Apr 05, 2006
Nigeria Airways

Good morning, Ladies and Gentlemen. This is your captain (Boniface) welcoming you on board of Nigeria Airways. We apologize for the four-day delay in taking off, it was due to bad weather and some overtime I had to put in at the bakery. This is flight 126 to Lagos. Landing in Lagos is not guaranteed, but we will end up somewhere in the south. If luck is in our favor, we may even be landing on your village!

Nigeria Airways has an excellent safety-record. In fact our safety standards are so high that even terrorists are afraid to fly with us!

It is with great pleasure; I announce that since starting this year over 50% of our passengers have reached their destination. If our engines are too noisy for you, on passenger request, we can arrange to turn them off!

To make your free fall to earth pleasant and memorable, we serve complimentary Bongo tea and Okin biscuits! For our not-so-religious passengers, we are the only airline who can help you find out if there really is a God!

We regret to inform you, that today’s in-flight movie will not be shown as we forgot to record it from the television. But for our movie buffs, we will be flying right next to Al Barka, where their movie will be visible from the right side of the cabin window.

There is no smoking allowed in this plane. Any smoke you see in the cabin is only the early warning system on the engines telling us to slow down! In order to catch important landmarks, we try to fly as close as possible for the best view. If, however, we go a little too close, do let us know. Our enthusiastic co-pilot sometimes flies right through the landmark!

Kindly be seated, keep your seat in an upright position for take-off and fasten your seatbelt. For those of you who can’t find a seatbelt, kindly fasten your own belt to the arm of your seat …and for those of you who can’t find a seat, do not hesitate to get in touch with a stewardess who will explain how to fasten yourself to your suitcase."

Enjoy Nigeria Airways
Re: Nija Airways by Oracle(m): 2:19am On Jul 24, 2006
this is tight!
really funny. weldone diddy
Re: Nija Airways by diddy4(m): 2:53am On Jul 24, 2006
lol, glad u like it.
Re: Nija Airways by ikamefa(f): 4:44am On Jul 24, 2006
that flight if true is a one way ticket to hell.

@diddy twas nice cheesy
Re: Nija Airways by diddy4(m): 4:45am On Jul 24, 2006
thanks hun
Re: Nija Airways by Tmoni(m): 9:58pm On Jul 26, 2006
thats the best joke i have read or heard in a very long while, magnificent creativity. keep it up and please POST SOME MORE JOKES FOR US TO READ.
Re: Nija Airways by favour5(f): 4:25am On Jul 27, 2006
ikamefa:

that flight if true is a one way ticket to hell.

@diddy twas nice cheesy

I feel u man. no other destination!
Re: Nija Airways by ayoeze11(m): 11:22am On Jul 27, 2006
serious, this is a good joke, original, can any body prove otherwise
Re: Nija Airways by Ijaybaby: 12:58pm On Jul 27, 2006
wao,
what a joke? but in reality, this is what our Nigerian Airways has turned into. Good job!!!
Re: Nija Airways by diddy4(m): 3:29am On Jul 29, 2006
@favor
umm, she is a woman not a man. wink
Re: Nija Airways by Damest09(f): 3:37am On Jul 29, 2006
I hate Nigeria Airways as well as Virgin Nigeria. Go with them but just make sure you fast and pray for you safety. They have the worse customer service among the Airline.

Good prescription of Nigeria Airways by the way.
Re: Nija Airways by diddy4(m): 3:40am On Jul 29, 2006
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Nija Airways by favour5(f): 7:52am On Jul 29, 2006
diddy4:

@favor
umm, she is a woman not a man. wink

in this case, the word "man" is unisex. just a slang common among d carribeans
Re: Nija Airways by diddy4(m): 11:25pm On Jul 29, 2006
@favor5
dis is why you women baffle me sometimes. a woman makes a mistake, it bcomes a slang. a guy makes the same mistake, he is asked to go and learn his gender. women ehh? i fear una.
Re: Nija Airways by favour5(f): 12:01pm On Jul 30, 2006
@diddy4
don't worry, it's all about learning. Now I believe u've learnt a slang wink
as for ur generalisation on women and men making mistakes, i'll leave that till u explain ur base for it.

by the way, no need to fear women. u can't live without them shocked cheesy grin
Re: Nija Airways by diddy4(m): 4:29am On Jul 31, 2006
you are one funny girl. u just cant take a defeat. like dat. wink wink
Re: Nija Airways by favour5(f): 9:38pm On Aug 04, 2006
diddy4:

you are one funny girl. u just can't take a defeat. like that. wink wink

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Thanks!
Re: Nija Airways by whaleh(m): 7:08pm On Aug 12, 2006
Arise o compatriots, abeg no spoil ma country

(1) (Reply)

Lolz / Nag! Nag! Nag! / Shorthand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.