Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,795 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

I NEED SOMEBODY WHO CAN INVEST IN A TIMBER BUSINESS. - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / I NEED SOMEBODY WHO CAN INVEST IN A TIMBER BUSINESS. (3570 Views)

Timber Business That Pays 100percent Interest In A Week With Little Or No Risk / I Need Somebody Who Can Send 50k Emails Every Day For The Next 1 Month / I Am Looking For Somebody Who Are Selling Jewelry Near Breadfruit St Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I NEED SOMEBODY WHO CAN INVEST IN A TIMBER BUSINESS. by davj50(m): 6:04pm On Jul 08, 2012
my name is david,if you are realy interested in a timber business you can contact me on my email davve305@hotmail.com.it is a very lucrative business,i based in ondo state,there is large volume of forest whereby we can get raw materials and buyers are always available for finishing product.
Re: I NEED SOMEBODY WHO CAN INVEST IN A TIMBER BUSINESS. by slim147(m): 8:11pm On Jul 08, 2012
davj50: my name is david,if you are realy interested in a timber business you can contact me on my email davve305@hotmail.com.it is a very lucrative business,i based in ondo state,there is large volume of forest whereby we can get raw materials and buyers are always available for finishing product.

I'm interested, my email is mightypascal@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: I NEED SOMEBODY WHO CAN INVEST IN A TIMBER BUSINESS. by davj50(m): 8:18pm On Jul 08, 2012
ok contact me on my mobile ok my number is 07061835447.
Re: I NEED SOMEBODY WHO CAN INVEST IN A TIMBER BUSINESS. by chcolatey(f): 10:00pm On Jul 08, 2012
Pls mail me d details n how mch can I start wit? Hadeezah_09@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: I NEED SOMEBODY WHO CAN INVEST IN A TIMBER BUSINESS. by davj50(m): 10:44pm On Jul 08, 2012
check your box have mailed you the details ok.........
Re: I NEED SOMEBODY WHO CAN INVEST IN A TIMBER BUSINESS. by uberuuche09: 11:01pm On Jul 08, 2012
Am vry interested in this bisness plz i need d detail and start up amount :idealspace@yahoo.com/ 07030470927
Re: I NEED SOMEBODY WHO CAN INVEST IN A TIMBER BUSINESS. by slim147(m): 8:17am On Jul 09, 2012
davj50: check your box have mailed you the details ok.........

Pls email me the details again
Re: I NEED SOMEBODY WHO CAN INVEST IN A TIMBER BUSINESS. by davj50(m): 8:56am On Jul 09, 2012
@slim,give me a call ok................
Re: I NEED SOMEBODY WHO CAN INVEST IN A TIMBER BUSINESS. by dammy1985: 1:08pm On Jul 09, 2012
I'm interested but, what about d high risk involve? U know d saw mill boys can b funny at times. They can cheat on field once dey know u can calculate a cubic timber & can also b using ur hard earn money 2 run their own biz. Or after a few sucessful deals & see dat u av won their trust, dey might demand 4 cash 2 bring timber frm forest & disappear into a tin air. HOW CAN U CONVINCE ME MR DAVID?

1 Like

Re: I NEED SOMEBODY WHO CAN INVEST IN A TIMBER BUSINESS. by davj50(m): 5:00pm On Jul 09, 2012
it seems you have a clue about the timber biz,concerning those boys you are talking about just take it off from your thought ok,it all depends on the side you want to run,if yours is to get truck that will be bringing logs from the forest to sawmill,i can monitor that,at least each trip of your truck will bring nothing less than 150,000 depending on the specie it brings,talking about the boys that will cheat on you on the field,that is if you have a saw mill,either you own it or you rent it and you can still monitor their job,the cubic they work is what they will collect during the weekend,and let me tell you the reason why some people don't like venturing into it,due to how unsuccessful their friend was when running it was that;they don't have access to the forest to bring logs to their sawmill to processed,they depend on those timber contractor to bring theirs or they give those timber contractor money to sponsor the logs out and later found that they are on the wrong side of the biz,so mr it all depend on you,which of the one you wanted to run,is it to buy the finishing material? or to rent a sawmill and have a truck or have a truck and be grading your finished material yourself and take it to lagos or enugu forsale ,have been into it for sometimes i ones direct a truck i do follow it up to the forest to bring logs to filed for processing,or better still there is an agro company in akure area that do buy directly from supplier from the forest ones you bring your log from the bush they will measure the cubic the following day and issue you your check that very day,that is just it ok.
Re: I NEED SOMEBODY WHO CAN INVEST IN A TIMBER BUSINESS. by kristen12(f): 11:02pm On Jul 08, 2015
davj50:
my name is david,if you are realy interested in a timber business you can contact me on my email davve305@hotmail.com.it is a very lucrative business,i based in ondo state,there is large volume of forest whereby we can get raw materials and buyers are always available for finishing product.

Hello davj50, I'm interested in timber business and I want to make inquiry. I've sent a mail, pls reply ASAP.

Thanks
Re: I NEED SOMEBODY WHO CAN INVEST IN A TIMBER BUSINESS. by Steve97: 4:45pm On Sep 05, 2015
davj50:
please, send me full details of dis ASAP
pls.at stevedrimak@gmail
Re: I NEED SOMEBODY WHO CAN INVEST IN A TIMBER BUSINESS. by Steve97: 5:12pm On Sep 05, 2015
davj50:
it seems you have a clue about the timber biz,concerning those boys you are talking about just take it off from your thought ok,it all depends on the side you want to run,if yours is to get truck that will be bringing logs from the forest to sawmill,i can monitor that,at least each trip of your truck will bring nothing less than 150,000 depending on the specie it brings,talking about the boys that will cheat on you on the field,that is if you have a saw mill,either you own it or you rent it and you can still monitor their job,the cubic they work is what they will collect during the weekend,and let me tell you the reason why some people don't like venturing into it,due to how unsuccessful their friend was when running it was that;they don't have access to the forest to bring logs to their sawmill to processed,they depend on those timber contractor to bring theirs or they give those timber contractor money to sponsor the logs out and later found that they are on the wrong side of the biz,so mr it all depend on you,which of the one you wanted to run,is it to hbuy the finishing material? or to rent a sawmill and have a truck or have a truck and be grading your finished material yourself and take it to lagos or enugu forsale ,have been into it for sometimes i ones direct a truck i do follow it up to the forest to bring logs to filed for processing,or better still there is an agro company in akure area that do buy directly from supplier from the forest ones you bring your log from the bush they will measure the cubic the following day and issue you your check that very day,that is just it ok.
I tried to send you mail but it's not deliver. pls reach me stevedrimak@gmail. asap
Re: I NEED SOMEBODY WHO CAN INVEST IN A TIMBER BUSINESS. by kanmifad(m): 12:32pm On Jan 16, 2016
I am interested in this business please send me details through my email Mr.f697@yahoo. com. thanks
Re: I NEED SOMEBODY WHO CAN INVEST IN A TIMBER BUSINESS. by pasally(m): 12:58pm On Jan 17, 2016
I av interest mail me for more detail how we start and how much is capital just mail me on pasally2003@yahoo.com
Re: I NEED SOMEBODY WHO CAN INVEST IN A TIMBER BUSINESS. by Nobody: 9:33am On May 31, 2021
davj50:
it seems you have a clue about the timber biz,concerning those boys you are talking about just take it off from your thought ok,it all depends on the side you want to run,if yours is to get truck that will be bringing logs from the forest to sawmill,i can monitor that,at least each trip of your truck will bring nothing less than 150,000 depending on the specie it brings,talking about the boys that will cheat on you on the field,that is if you have a saw mill,either you own it or you rent it and you can still monitor their job,the cubic they work is what they will collect during the weekend,and let me tell you the reason why some people don't like venturing into it,due to how unsuccessful their friend was when running it was that;they don't have access to the forest to bring logs to their sawmill to processed,they depend on those timber contractor to bring theirs or they give those timber contractor money to sponsor the logs out and later found that they are on the wrong side of the biz,so mr it all depend on you,which of the one you wanted to run,is it to buy the finishing material? or to rent a sawmill and have a truck or have a truck and be grading your finished material yourself and take it to lagos or enugu forsale ,have been into it for sometimes i ones direct a truck i do follow it up to the forest to bring logs to filed for processing,or better still there is an agro company in akure area that do buy directly from supplier from the forest ones you bring your log from the bush they will measure the cubic the following day and issue you your check that very day,that is just it ok.

01000111010011110100010000100000010100110100000101010110010001010010000001001101010110010010000001010011010011110101010101001100
#ARTHSOS; #PLANETSOS {
#GEOENGINEERING
#WEATHERMODIFICATION
#GMO
#BIOTECH
#BIOHAZARD
#THEELECTROSHAMAN; #SDM; #GENESIS
} @RoyalMarines !!! #BOBTHEBUILDER; #RISKY; #042REPORT; #IPOB; #ÓDÚÁ; #MASSOB; #REDLIGHTDISTRICT; #AMBERALERT; #ANONYMOUS; #ENVIRONMENTALHEALTH !!! ENDIF {!!! #BOBRISKY !!!}

#MAGBONETIDO #LOTTO #KM48 #RCCG #MOWE #IBAFO #ACEPIXELS #NAIRAMARLEY #NOMANNERS #ITSAMADNESS #SIGMUNDFREUD #BATTABOX #TBT #GDFOLK " @Afam4Eva " #XTINCTIONREBELLION

(1) (Reply)

Concrete Block Making Machine For Hollow Blocks, Solid Brick, Pavers / You Can Now Become Uno Distributor In Nigeria! / Sand And Granite Supply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.