Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,649 members, 7,813,194 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

Who Annoy You The Most On Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Annoy You The Most On Nairaland (988 Views)

When You Annoy Your Mum On Christmas Day..pics / 6 Things You Do That Annoy A Policeman on "Stop And Search" / Things That Annoy You On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Annoy You The Most On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 09, 2012
I read a thread titled ''WHAT ANNOY YOU THE MOST ON NAIRALAND''.the thread was great with alot of guys offloading what has been annoying to them on naiaralnd.
But i noticed that certain people named individuals which was uncalled for because the thread was about ''WHAT'' not ''WHO''.
so i deceided to open this thread to allow people say who annoy them the most on nairaland.please dont curse each other just say who annoy you and what they do/did that annoy you the most.
I will start with myself...the two guys that annoy me the most is ISHAMBAB(hope i got the spelling right) and IGBO HATER..nothing they ever post or comment makes sense..all their comments reeks of TRIBALISM..i do ask myself sometimes, CAN ANY GOOD THING COME OUT OF THIS TWO NLers..i know of many tribal lords but these two are the pick of the bunch..they are so classless and feels happy when thread turns bad
Re: Who Annoy You The Most On Nairaland by Afam4eva(m): 3:23pm On Jul 09, 2012
If there's anything I hate, it unintelligent tribalists. I really have nothing against against anyone being a tribalist but if you must be one, be an intelligent one like ekt_bear and not like bluetooth.
Re: Who Annoy You The Most On Nairaland by Tedyk(m): 4:01pm On Jul 09, 2012
@Op,u
Re: Who Annoy You The Most On Nairaland by wurajone(f): 5:23pm On Jul 09, 2012
Tedyk: @Op,u
grin grin bros u harsh oh.
Re: Who Annoy You The Most On Nairaland by freecocoa(f): 5:42pm On Jul 09, 2012
The day anyone on NL annoys me to the point that i'll remember his\her name outside the thread where i was annoyed,is the day i'll know i've stopped having fun on here.

Omo no time to take silly Nlanders serious as to let them annoy me that much. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Who Annoy You The Most On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 09, 2012
Freecoacoa. Just saying.
Re: Who Annoy You The Most On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 09, 2012
Tedyk: @Op,u
thanx...glad knowing you hate me...i appreciate
Re: Who Annoy You The Most On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 09, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Freecoacoa. Just saying.
lol...make she catch you ist
Re: Who Annoy You The Most On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 09, 2012
freecocoa: The day anyone on NL annoys me to the point that i'll remember his\her name outside the thread where i was annoyed,is the day i'll know i've stopped having fun on here.

Omo no time to take silly Nlanders serious as to let them annoy me that much. cheesy
you are right dear..my only problem with them, is that young peeps coming new to nairaland myt have thier mind corrupted with so much hatred goin on in this lovely site
Re: Who Annoy You The Most On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 09, 2012
afam4eva: If there's anything I hate, it unintelligent tribalists. I really have nothing against against anyone being a tribalist but if you must be one, be an intelligent one like ekt_bear and not like bluetooth.
lol...god bless u bro...i forgot about him...together with dayokanu, they wreck E-havoc on this site...i just wish he could just stop and see that tribalism aint a good way of life
Re: Who Annoy You The Most On Nairaland by freecocoa(f): 6:07pm On Jul 09, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Freecoacoa. Just saying.
Now you know that's a lie sweets.

You just looking to see if you can annoy me tongue
Re: Who Annoy You The Most On Nairaland by Super1759: 6:47pm On Jul 09, 2012
That babe called idwuogbo or what.she was the first 2 insult me in NL.whereva I meet her,na lashes she go recieve

1 Like

Re: Who Annoy You The Most On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 09, 2012
freecocoa: Now you know that's a lie sweets.

You just looking to see if you can annoy me tongue
tongue
Re: Who Annoy You The Most On Nairaland by freecocoa(f): 7:04pm On Jul 09, 2012
^Gotcha
Re: Who Annoy You The Most On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 09, 2012
Super1759: That babe called idwuogbo or what.she was the first 2 insult me in NL.whereva I meet her,na lashes she go recieve
lwkmd4h...badosky don deal with pple for nairaland walayi..if say im pic dey for im profile, people for don trace her go woley her...na she ist yab me for nairaland too but in a cul seductive way...lol...im partner in crime na freecocoa but me like them jare..wtout dem NL wil b borin 4me...forgive badosky wt im durty mouth wey no dey close...i tek GOd beg u
Re: Who Annoy You The Most On Nairaland by Idowuogbo(f): 1:04am On Jul 10, 2012
Super1759: That babe called idwuogbo or what.she was the first 2 insult me in NL.whereva I meet her,na lashes she go recieve
Oloshi wetin dey worry u? I brush u small, u come hia dey cry me a ocean

U b boi boi o! Oya sorry be be! Na scenario I dey run u sugar muffin excrembre

Hugs#
Re: Who Annoy You The Most On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:52am On Jul 10, 2012
Gøt no time for faceless Profiled NL Peepz - In Sexkillz Voice ''Their beefs makes me Grow Fat'' - But uhm i fink am Spleen Out with the Version 2 of Seun's NL {Thought Dude would even come Up with a F**k U Emoticon} undecided
Re: Who Annoy You The Most On Nairaland by Super1759: 7:21am On Jul 10, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Oloshi wetin dey worry u? I brush u small, u come hia dey cry me a ocean

U b boi boi o! Oya sorry be be! Na scenario I dey run u sugar muffin excrembre

Hugs#
...don't worry was just joking self.I don even 4get am since.but ur mouth abi hand sharp no be small.
Re: Who Annoy You The Most On Nairaland by tpia5: 11:21pm On Jul 10, 2012
@ topic

PEOPLE WHO NEVER MIND THEIR OWN BLOODY DARN BUSINESS BUT MUST CONSTANTLY POKE THEIR UGLY NOSES IN WETIN NOR CONCERN THEM INSTEAD OF FACING THEIR OWN PATHETIC LIVES.
Re: Who Annoy You The Most On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:50am On Jul 11, 2012
tpia@:
@ topic

PEOPLE WHO NEVER MIND THEIR OWN BLOODY DARN BUSINESS BUT MUST CONSTANTLY POKE THEIR UGLY NOSES IN WETIN NOR CONCERN THEM INSTEAD OF FACING THEIR OWN PATHETIC LIVES.
ouch...lol...so much vengance..i understand though...dats nairaland for you
Re: Who Annoy You The Most On Nairaland by boyendowed(m): 8:12pm On Jul 11, 2012
afam4eva: If there's anything I hate, it unintelligent tribalists. I really have nothing against against anyone being a tribalist but if you must be one, be an intelligent one like ekt_bear and not like bluetooth.

The best thing is to ignore someone like Bluetooth.Treat him like the low life that he is.The moderators encourage his vile tribalism and that's why he continues
Re: Who Annoy You The Most On Nairaland by chucky234(m): 5:54am On Jul 12, 2012
Can you hate any NLander,hmmm these guys makes my day go round
Many can be irritating atimes especially Royale wey just join four days ago oooo na him wan to dey derail every thread,Mrs. Chima vex close her fine thread because Royal just dey talk out of point for their.

Shynmex and Billyonaire sef dey show them sef too much some days ooo but I dey badun all of them sha, no hating abi annoying OP talk Abeg all join.

(1) (Reply)

. / China To Build The World's Tallest Building In Just 90days / What Is Is The Meaning Of "End Time Tinz(ett)"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.