Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,819 members, 7,810,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

What You Will Not Regret When It's All Over! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What You Will Not Regret When It's All Over! (1162 Views)

If God Is An All Knowing God, Why Did He Regret Creating Man ? / I Married A Religious Girl And I Think I Regret It. What Should I Do? / Why Did GOD Regret Creating Humans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What You Will Not Regret When It's All Over! by mlksbaby(f): 8:56am On Apr 05, 2006
Share with us what you'll not regret when this life is over! smiley

There are so many things I'll not regret when it's all over. Most of all, I'll not regret the choice to have believed in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Saviour! I'll not regret the hard times in my experiences as a believer - for the unfailing promises of God have been proven time and again.

Do you have something to share that we could benefit from? Let's see your own perspective.
Re: What You Will Not Regret When It's All Over! by 4getme1(m): 9:45pm On Apr 06, 2006
There are lots I won't regret.

I won't regret some choices I made by God's grace, especially having to stand for my faith in the face of being denied a promotion at my work place. There's no regretting letting the past go in order to make sense of the future.

I do have regrets, though. My weak commitment to Christ in the first five years of my conversion is an example. However, I'm so thankful that He didn't leave me dawdling about; and since He healed me of a terrible illness, I've always woken up rejoicing and thankful for the gift of a new day and renewed hope.
Re: What You Will Not Regret When It's All Over! by tpia1: 12:47am On Jan 08, 2011
There's no regretting letting the past go in order to make sense of the future.

cant argue with that.

(1) (Reply)

Who Should We Give Our Entire Life To? / A Lot Have STD But They Don't Know / Truth Or Fact?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.