Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,429 members, 7,836,729 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

A Stronger Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Stronger Church (859 Views)

Marine Spirits, Stronger Than Witchcraft But.... / Religion And Family: Which Feels Stronger? / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Stronger Church by staggerman(m): 12:26am On Jul 10, 2012
For those who are searching for a True Church of loving believers. A place where you are not forced to pay tithes and sow seeds to be blessed. A place where you will be taught to walk in the power of the Holy Ghost. A place where you too will learn to raise the dead and heal the sick. Then I invite you to join genuine fellowship of believers at JOHN G LAKE MINISTRIES.
Visit www.jglm.org.
Re: A Stronger Church by plaetton: 4:08am On Jul 10, 2012
Finally, after 2000 yrs, the true church,where the truth is truer than the truths of other previously acclaimed true churches.
In other words, if your current state of mental slavery is just not delivering enough delusions,then you should step up to John G Lake Ministeries for a much bigger dose of the delusions.
Ofcourse, the white man always seems to have the truer version of the truth. Isn't it so?
Ha ha hah ha hah.
Re: A Stronger Church by Delafruita(m): 8:48am On Jul 10, 2012
staggerman: For those who are searching for a True Church of loving believers. A place where you are not forced to pay tithes and sow seeds to be blessed. A place where you will be taught to walk in the power of the Holy Ghost. A place where you too will learn to raise the dead and heal the sick. Then I invite you to join genuine fellowship of believers at JOHN G LAKE MINISTRIES.
Visit www.jglm.org.
so i can learn how to raise the dead and heal the sick.i thought only Jehovah gave those "gifts of the spirit".

2 Likes

Re: A Stronger Church by deleo16(m): 4:49pm On Jul 10, 2012
but if that ministry is in nigeria some nigerians would not still accept it they will say is juju,we nigerians dont even trust our own here i am not saying the church or ministry is badoo .the truth about this christianity and churches is that "a house that is divided among themselves will not stand". members are partially to blame for this rivery among church,envy that church is better that this church. if i were a MoG i will seek Gods opinion about an issue or if am confused seek Gods about instead of member cause judas are also among church memeber,even demon possessed person also can raise an opinion,in church some pastor fall for this trap and put all advice to church memeber remember church is not for perfect people.my point is there should be unity among church every pastor have different gift so dont be jealous all ministry is for the glory of jesus which he is the head.
Re: A Stronger Church by staggerman(m): 8:21am On Aug 13, 2012
The body of Christ is one. Jesus is the Supreme head of the church. In all we do, our mission is to serve His purpose. As Believers, we are to learn with all meekness and humility. We know in part and we grow by learning. God has made His power available to His church, and its our duty to learn how to use these powers.
The pastors are called to minister to the saints and prepare the saints for the work of the ministry. Every believer is a minister. The pastors, prophets, apostles, evangelists and teachers are called to build up the believers so they (believers) can be well equipped in carrying out the works of Christ.
It is true that we can learn to obey God, and to use the gifts of God in us. Just as a man can learn how to preach effectively in order to win souls through evangelism, a man can also learn how to effectively disciple new believers into mature christians. So also can a man learn how to heal the sick, and how to help others remain healthy through the Word of God.
Jesus taught His disciples how to preach the gospel, how to heal the sick, raise the dead and perform miracles. Then He instructed them to teach others to do the same thing.
The reason not many people are moving in the power of God is because of pride or ignorance. Many christians today have failed to submit to authority in order to learn. Elisha learnt from Elijah. The disciples learnt from Jesus. Timothy learnt from Paul. Samuel learnt from Eli. The truth is when God wants to teach you something new, He brings you a teacher.
Miracles, healing, etc are all done through faith. And faith comes by hearing God's word. When God's accurate Word is ministered, it builds faith in those who receive the Word. But how can you hear unless someone preaches it to you. The gifts of God come through knowledge of God. The right knowledge will create a miracle in your life.
John G Lake learnt from Smith Wigglesworth. And John G Lake taught hundreds of people to heal the sick. Curry Blake has himself taught over forty thousand believers to heal the sick and raise the dead. I too have been priviledged to teach a few people to do the same. Just as Evang Reinhard Bonke has taught thousands to preach the gospel of salvation.
Let us learn not to criticize what we do not understand, nor have no knowledge of. But through meekness of heart, learn so we too may minister to others. You cannot learn by criticizing others but by asking questions, so that what seemed like a mystery can be revealed to the searching mind.
God uses the foolish things of this world to confound the wise. Be blessed.
Re: A Stronger Church by tobechi74: 2:27pm On Aug 13, 2012
staggerman: For those who are searching for a True Church of loving believers. A place where you are not forced to pay tithes and sow seeds to be blessed. A place where you will be taught to walk in the power of the Holy Ghost. A place where you too will learn to raise the dead and heal the sick. Then I invite you to join genuine fellowship of believers at JOHN G LAKE MINISTRIES.
Visit www.jglm.org.

are u advertising ur church?

(1) (Reply)

Why The Doctrine Of "TRINITY" Has Generated So Much Furore! / America Made The Wrong Choice In The Election / What Is The Purpose Or Reason Of (You) Posting On Nairaland's Religion Section?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.