Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Arsenal Target Wigan’s Victor Moses - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsenal Target Wigan’s Victor Moses (6516 Views)

Victor Moses Rejects Wigan's Double Pay Offer / Victor Moses: Wigan Rejects Chelsea's Bid / Arsenal (1) Vs Wigan Athletic (0): 6th December (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arsenal Target Wigan’s Victor Moses by BlackPikiN(m): 12:29am On Jul 10, 2012
Arsenal are lining up Victor Moses as a replacement for contract rebel Theo Walcott.

The Gunners winger’s deal expires next summer and the 23-year-old is yet to commit his future to the club.

And boss Arsene Wenger is preparing a bid for Wigan winger Moses who shone as the Latics avoided relegation from the Premier League last season.

Chelsea have already had a £4million bid rejected for the 21-year-old but are expected to return with an improved offer.

Wigan chairman Dave Whelan has warned potential suitors that Moses will cost £10m.

Whelan has offered his prized asset a new long-term deal worth £20,000 per week, but Moses has made it clear he does not want to extend his stay at the DW Stadium.

The youngster has set his heart on a move to Stamford Bridge, despite interest from Liverpool, and now Arsenal, according to the Daily Star.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2170790/Arsenal-target-Wigans-Victor-Moses.html?ito=feeds-newsxml
Re: Arsenal Target Wigan’s Victor Moses by megxo(m): 1:56pm On Jul 10, 2012
if i wia him, liverpool wud be ma destination if i want regular playing tym, 4 arsenal? Mbanu *speaking ibgo*
Re: Arsenal Target Wigan’s Victor Moses by inspirenet: 1:57pm On Jul 10, 2012
Interesting,

smiley
Re: Arsenal Target Wigan’s Victor Moses by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 10, 2012
Singing in Holy Mallam Voice.."We no want a bench warmer we no want a bench warmer... #Ijogz K no want Bench warmer, bench warmer grin
Re: Arsenal Target Wigan’s Victor Moses by sayso: 2:04pm On Jul 10, 2012
Rubbish
Re: Arsenal Target Wigan’s Victor Moses by ebamma(m): 2:05pm On Jul 10, 2012
walcott is a fool for trying to leave us,let him go afterall we already have chamberlain who to me is better than him
Re: Arsenal Target Wigan’s Victor Moses by kaiter: 2:09pm On Jul 10, 2012
Great thread [img]http://www.lzxin.info/g.php[/img]
Re: Arsenal Target Wigan’s Victor Moses by chemberlin(m): 2:13pm On Jul 10, 2012
Sorry nairalander's cos chelsea have agreed to pay €10m for him to replace sturigge that will be sold out also for €10m...so sorry arsenal cos una too stingy and u guys calls it wiseness

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Target Wigan’s Victor Moses by chemberlin(m): 2:15pm On Jul 10, 2012
ebamma: walcott is a fool for trying to leave us,let him go afterall we already have chamberlain who to me is better than him
una be fool cos una no get sence since 8years
Re: Arsenal Target Wigan’s Victor Moses by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 10, 2012
chemberlin: una be fool cos una no get sence since 8years
you are a fool for calling us a fool grin

4 Likes

Re: Arsenal Target Wigan’s Victor Moses by chemberlin(m): 2:24pm On Jul 10, 2012
Ijogz K: you are a fool for calling us a fool grin
thank God u knw u all are(arsenal fans) but u are just angry that I reminded u...shey u wan to dey vex...? Forget am una be ikale ti o ja
Re: Arsenal Target Wigan’s Victor Moses by chemberlin(m): 2:28pm On Jul 10, 2012
u guys beta ingform ur coach that shooting atars have players of 500,000 and 1million naira they can come and buy cos even song will join the next bus by next summer, and I wonder where una wan get the money buy players cos at now money no dey enter and it dey come before. Wish u all arsenal fans back luck...
Re: Arsenal Target Wigan’s Victor Moses by greall1: 2:31pm On Jul 10, 2012
Lazy arsnal lol

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Target Wigan’s Victor Moses by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 10, 2012
grin grin grin.....
Re: Arsenal Target Wigan’s Victor Moses by mart2k(m): 2:35pm On Jul 10, 2012
chemberlin: thank God u knw u all are(arsenal fans) but u are just angry that I reminded u...shey u wan to dey vex...? Forget am una be ikale ti o ja
you are a big fool...oloriburuku omo ale
Re: Arsenal Target Wigan’s Victor Moses by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 10, 2012
Before Arsenal win the Premiership again, Abdulkadir Abdulrahman of Gombe United FC wld have won the Balon D'Or tongue Yeye club for yeye people
Re: Arsenal Target Wigan’s Victor Moses by mart2k(m): 2:36pm On Jul 10, 2012
chemberlin: u guys beta ingform ur coach that shooting atars have players of 500,000 and 1million naira they can come and buy cos even song will join the next bus by next summer, and I wonder where una wan get the money buy players cos at now money no dey enter and it dey come before. Wish u all arsenal fans back luck...
your papa
Re: Arsenal Target Wigan’s Victor Moses by habayommy: 2:44pm On Jul 10, 2012
wise_many2k: Before Arsenal win the Premiership again, Abdulkadir Abdulrahman of Gome United FC wld have won the Balon D'Or tongue Yeye club for yeye people
MUMU odeeeee
Re: Arsenal Target Wigan’s Victor Moses by habayommy: 2:47pm On Jul 10, 2012
chemberlin: u guys beta ingform ur coach that shooting atars have players of 500,000 and 1million naira they can come and buy cos even song will join the next bus by next summer, and I wonder where una wan get the money buy players cos at now money no dey enter and it dey come before. Wish u all arsenal fans back luck...
I wish Ɣ☺Ʊ and your...."badest luck" Id:ot
Re: Arsenal Target Wigan’s Victor Moses by cantell(m): 2:49pm On Jul 10, 2012
Honestly, i'm an Arsenal fan but i still don't understand why they don't spend money to buy players.
Are they the poorest club or what?
Re: Arsenal Target Wigan’s Victor Moses by timmygalva(m): 3:01pm On Jul 10, 2012
cantell: Honestly, i'm an Arsenal fan but i still don't understand why they don't spend money to buy players.
Dey are nt d poorest buh the club is mentally retarded. Olosi club....... Feelin sowie 4 d fans..... # dere is alwyz a nxt seasn 4 arsenal#
Re: Arsenal Target Wigan’s Victor Moses by Eifeh(m): 3:10pm On Jul 10, 2012
Please has university of ibadan done their post utme exam?
Re: Arsenal Target Wigan’s Victor Moses by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 10, 2012
ebamma: walcott is a fool for trying to leave us,let him go afterall we already have chamberlain who to me is better than him
why the insult, football is like a business also besides he doesn't owe Arsenal anything
Re: Arsenal Target Wigan’s Victor Moses by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 10, 2012
Adetayo100: why the insult, football is like a business also besides he doesn't owe Arsenal anything
no mind arsenal fans that have no ambition,they want the players to stick with wenger and the board who have no intentions of making the team better,
cole baba.....waka comot(since he left arsenal,he has won 8 titles and arsenal has won zip)
henry...waka comot (left to go win UCL with barca)
fibreglass......waka comot (no ned to talk of titles won)
nasri......waka comot (won league with city)
glichy.....waka comot (won league with city)
nasri had a bet with arsenal fans that he would win something before they do and he is right so far)
face wenger and your board and stop attacking all your players who just want to make sure that their playing career was no waste

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Target Wigan’s Victor Moses by cyril83(m): 3:40pm On Jul 10, 2012
cantell: Honestly, i'm an Arsenal fan but i still don't understand why they don't spend money to buy players.
why do you choose to support a club you don't its history or stand.....change club abeg
Re: Arsenal Target Wigan’s Victor Moses by chemberlin(m): 3:41pm On Jul 10, 2012
mart2k: your papa
na my papa no make una see plastic cup pick? Abi calling him does it change anytin?
Re: Arsenal Target Wigan’s Victor Moses by chemberlin(m): 3:42pm On Jul 10, 2012
God bless u, I have one idea for u, join the winning club and make urself happy at the end of every season
Re: Arsenal Target Wigan’s Victor Moses by kelvincoll(m): 3:44pm On Jul 10, 2012

Im sure u said same for Nasir and see He's got an EPL Shield in first season......If walcot is a ''fool'' what would you refer to those players quiting there clubs either on loan or free transfer to join u arsenals? undecided undecided
Its just a game dude. every1 plays to win... eg
Re: Arsenal Target Wigan’s Victor Moses by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 10, 2012
chemberlin: God bless u, I have one idea for u, join the winning club and make urself happy at the end of every season
why must he join another club.he likes arsenal so stick with the team,not only when winning but also when loosing
no wonder every body just dey defect to pdp in naija politics
Re: Arsenal Target Wigan’s Victor Moses by chemberlin(m): 3:44pm On Jul 10, 2012
Eifeh: Please has university of ibadan done their post utme exam?
u must be foolish abi u no sabi wetin we dey talk here, fine ur pple go no come change topic for us

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Target Wigan’s Victor Moses by kelvincoll(m): 3:44pm On Jul 10, 2012
chemberlin: God bless u, I have one idea for u, join the winning club and make urself happy at the end of every season

Sooooooo On Point!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Target Wigan’s Victor Moses by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 10, 2012
chemberlin: u must be foolish abi u no sabi wetin we dey talk here, fine ur pple go no come change topic for us
oh boy u vex o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Spain Vs Portugal: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Second Round / Your First Nations Cup / Siasia Confirms Deal With Indian Club Durgapur In Indian Premier League Soccer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.