Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,447 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

The Xperience- Who Went? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Xperience- Who Went? (826 Views)

The Xperience 2013 / Tale Of Ecuadorian Girl Who Went To Heaven / Nigerian Who Went to Heaven Shares Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Xperience- Who Went? by centuar: 8:47pm On Dec 03, 2007
Who went?I did and guys it was the absolute bomb!!!!!!!!!!.the organizers did an amazing job.Despite the fact that I was almost Stampeded at the beginning cos we were rushing to get in, it was worth the attendance.
The Stadium was filled to the absolute brim and every Star that was supposed to come was there.From DON MOEN's luvly voice to TYE TIBETT'S acrobatics on the stage,MIKE AREMU's jazz to ASU EKIYE's naija Delta dance CECE WINNAS jams To KIRK FRANKLIN'S crazy Praise-I had fun.
Did anyone go?nd if u did which part of the xperince did u enjoy the most?
Re: The Xperience- Who Went? by cgift(m): 2:00pm On Dec 04, 2007
I wanted to go but my car fumbled despite the fact that my office is just two buildings away from TBS! cry cry
Re: The Xperience- Who Went? by cecegorz(m): 3:18pm On Dec 06, 2007
Did u say Kirk franklin?
You must have attended ur's in the spirit. grin grin grin Kirk was here 2006, not this time pls.
It was really awesome and i believe everybody present had a blessed fun.
I wish they move it to the National stadium for subsequent ones though, u don't get much view of the stage at the TBS if u're not on the limited stands.

Also wish they produce the Cds just like integrity music does. it will be a sell out.
Re: The Xperience- Who Went? by centuar: 12:33pm On Dec 13, 2007
Sorry Jare, I meant Kurt Karr.Does anyone know how I can get copies of the audio of the bible that was advertised there?

(1) (Reply)

Whats Going On: / Have You Been To Heaven / Xtains Only: Being A Proud & Persuaded Worker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.