Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,318 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

How Can I Start A Bulk Sms Business Without Using This Nigeria Reseller Things. - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Can I Start A Bulk Sms Business Without Using This Nigeria Reseller Things. (17275 Views)

Is It Possible To Build A World Class Website Without Using CSS?? / Let's Design ur Website ,business without Corporate Website is meaningless.. / Www.nigerianpropertymarket.com - Is This Nigeria's Best Property Portal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Start A Bulk Sms Business Without Using This Nigeria Reseller Things. by MEILYN(m): 12:41pm On Jan 15, 2013
check dis thread......how to make money 4rm bulksms business https://www.nairaland.com/1162573/bulksms-sure-way-make-money#13833618
Re: How Can I Start A Bulk Sms Business Without Using This Nigeria Reseller Things. by Olaultimate(m): 5:51pm On Jan 28, 2013
antontech: I advise u to choose leke's estoresms.Am using ot and am satisfied.But i will hv 2 offers from routesms and shrewbsms which i will use when i get my breakthrough contract.
i still recommend www.ebanksms.com. You can get sms for 75kobo per unit. Check them. Tested and trusted!
Re: How Can I Start A Bulk Sms Business Without Using This Nigeria Reseller Things. by ndukwu4(m): 2:52am On Jan 31, 2013
you can buy @ 0.85 kobo for any sms quantity. resellers at 0.75kobo starting from 50000 sms units at WWW.EBTREND.COM.
Re: How Can I Start A Bulk Sms Business Without Using This Nigeria Reseller Things. by Nobody: 11:10am On Feb 13, 2013
can some one call or whatsapp me on dis no to put me through. am a novice here.
Re: How Can I Start A Bulk Sms Business Without Using This Nigeria Reseller Things. by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 15, 2013
lojik: @Shadowblaqq, Thanks for pointing out my website. However, the site for the SMS portal Creator software is www.smsportalcreator.com . www.lekeojikutu.com is my personal website.

Whether you buy from abroad or you buy from Nigeria, u are still a reseller except you have your portal before you buy.
If you buy from routesms or infobip or most foreign providers and they give you your portal, you are still tied to them. When you are dissatisfied with their services, you cannot move your clients away from them. You are stuck to them forever whether you like it or not..

You want to be free, get your own portal yourself and buy from anywhere. If you are dissatisfied, you can change where you are buying from without loosing your clients or spending extra costs on development.

You can develop your own portal or pay someone a token to develop it for you but you will most likely need my SMS Portal Creeator Software which you can find at www.smsportalcreator.com .

Please be careful with foreign providers. We paid a provider about N1M at a time and they refused to give us SMS because they claimed their SMS prices have gone up after we paid. Our lawyer had to involve their embassy before we got our money back.

Wish you the best.

Hello Sir, I need your help in fixing my SMS portal: http://framarslaundry.com. I purchased SMSPORTAL CREATOR FOR MY WEBSITE SOMETIME LAST MONTH AND INSTALLED IT, EVERYTHING WAS FINE, UNTIL I DELETED MY PREVIOUS API AND HAD TO CHANGE TO A NEW API. While trying to add a new API, I keep getting this error
"Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /index.php on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."

In other to go around it, I tried adding my API via PHP MY ADMIN via Cpanel. The New API Showed up as connected and I can view my Sms balance in my Providers Account, but there is a new problem now, I can't send out messages. I keep getting the following error message
SMS Sending Failed units
each time and I try to send a message from my portal.

Please, offer Support.
Re: How Can I Start A Bulk Sms Business Without Using This Nigeria Reseller Things. by jamestech2: 2:43am On May 23, 2013
I guess you can try visiting this website http://isms.com.my

Bulk SMS Malaysia Provider, extensive global network coverage for bulk sms marketing. Maybe they have what you need.
Re: How Can I Start A Bulk Sms Business Without Using This Nigeria Reseller Things. by Grantos: 4:42pm On Jun 25, 2013
We offer the best sms marketing service in Port Harcourt and Nigeria. Do you intend to showcase your business and services to potential clients and customers? Then you need to do the following
Host a website--www.primehost247.com
Get a website--- www.globalwavetech.net
Advertise the website and product using Bulk sms. Thats where we come in, we have the numbers of everybody in Nigeria and Port Harcourt. Lets advertise your product to people @less 80kobo per sms. text2africa. Call us 0n 2348101503805 for more information. I am an sms reseller, i buy from www.smsdiva.com. They are trusted, so if you want to start you could check the out and please dont forget to tell them that www.text2africa referred you to the as i would be given 500 free sms units for each new customer i refer. God bless

Re: How Can I Start A Bulk Sms Business Without Using This Nigeria Reseller Things. by spaceluv: 2:30pm On Aug 14, 2013
[size=13pt]From the operators of SMSwheels.com and RobocallNG.com[/size]

Both features below:

[size=13pt]1. Check out SMSwheels.com - Enterprise Bulk SMS Platform[/size]
*1unit=1sms Policy! (no deceptive billing)
*Desktop and Mobile apps
*Cheapest platform
*FREE API to consume
*Ticketing support
*HRR (High Return Route) Gateway - delivery speed
*Online/Automated Funding and many others..
*Auto-messaging for Large Companies supported (one-time file upload) and many others

[size=13pt]2. Check out RobocallNG.com - Voice Blast Platform[/size]
Voice Mail Detection
Transfer call to Agent feature
Call statistics export feature
Voice upload either as:
(1) Auto-call recording request for voice capture OR
(2) Manual voice recording upload

No annual renewal fee
No monthly charge
No hidden rental/charge
No reduction in voice quality
No connection fee
No deceptive duration padding
Calls can automatically be redialed
Press 1 for .. Press 2 for .. feature with online result collation at dashboard (useful for voting)
**Unanswered and failed calls? They are NOT CHARGED and can be tracked for future exclusion or redial!

Re: How Can I Start A Bulk Sms Business Without Using This Nigeria Reseller Things. by harryface: 9:11pm On Aug 24, 2013
This is what you need. It tells a thousand word.

1 Share

Re: How Can I Start A Bulk Sms Business Without Using This Nigeria Reseller Things. by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 15, 2013
Easy my friend, you really dont need any sms reseller package before you start enjoying great bulk sms services. For example, you can try: www.smsphonenumber.com or www.mobilesms24.com to see exactly what i am talking about.
Re: How Can I Start A Bulk Sms Business Without Using This Nigeria Reseller Things. by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 15, 2013
Your best answer is www.mobilesms24.com
Re: How Can I Start A Bulk Sms Business Without Using This Nigeria Reseller Things. by coolsegun(m): 2:38pm On Nov 23, 2013
It's possible to start without using nigerians, but my question is: what is your experience like? For how long have you learnt the tricks of the game? No matter what you still need local provider for help.
Re: How Can I Start A Bulk Sms Business Without Using This Nigeria Reseller Things. by lanbaba: 11:06pm On Nov 26, 2013
If you need cheap bulk sms in nigeria, try www.smsexperience.com offers you the cheapest bulk sms in nigeria.
The service is reliable, fast and affordable
smsexperience also offer you bulksms reseller package.
with bulksms reseller package from www.smsexperience.com, you can start your own bulk sms website at affordable cost.
www.smsexperience.com is the cheapest bulk sms in nigeria.
SMS delivers very fast.
Re: How Can I Start A Bulk Sms Business Without Using This Nigeria Reseller Things. by bug24(m): 7:26pm On Dec 09, 2013
lanbaba: If you need cheap bulk sms in nigeria, try www.smsexperience.com offers you the cheapest bulk sms in nigeria.
with bulksms reseller package from www.smsexperience.com, you can start your own bulk sms website at affordable cost.
SMS delivers very fast.

Why do i keep thinking about S*e*x when i read ur post?
Re: How Can I Start A Bulk Sms Business Without Using This Nigeria Reseller Things. by coolsegun(m): 1:00am On Dec 20, 2013
My advice is try some local provider like www.livebulksms.com
Re: How Can I Start A Bulk Sms Business Without Using This Nigeria Reseller Things. by maekhel(m): 8:52am On Jan 08, 2014
Concerning mr leke's sms portal creator, how much is it and what is the meaning of no of licences
Re: How Can I Start A Bulk Sms Business Without Using This Nigeria Reseller Things. by bamistol: 5:55pm On Jan 08, 2014
Fellow Nairalanders, is any of you using Alternative Adverts bulk sms of senderSMS? I want to use their services but I tried it six times I could only send message two times. Their sms is cheap but I am afraid of this their failure delivery. I have about four MicroFinance Banks connected to my website through API. I dont want to fail them. NEED YOU PEOPLE ADVICE.
Re: How Can I Start A Bulk Sms Business Without Using This Nigeria Reseller Things. by ojochidem(m): 9:46pm On Jan 08, 2014
In Bulk SMS, Quality of Service (QOS) is paramount. Efficient BulkSMS services do NOT come cheap. So when you get ridiculously CHEAP prices, run! I say run.
Re: How Can I Start A Bulk Sms Business Without Using This Nigeria Reseller Things. by sunyleeone: 11:02pm On Jan 08, 2014
PLEASE TO SAVE YOUR BUSINESS DONT PATRONISE WWW.ALTERNATIVEADVERTS.COM AND WWW.SENDERSMS.COM Run by Emmanuel Nwafor of Mat-Linc Nig LTD. The guy is operating like fraudster!

Bamistol that guy is called Nwafor Emmanuel he runs both www.alternativeadverts.com and www.sendersms.com. Now as I am writing this post from morning till this night sms has been failing to deliver on his website. If you make any mistake to buy sms from that guy I promise you that you have destroyed your business. For instance do you know that from December 24th 2013 till December 30th 2013 sms was failing. For those seven days not single sms delivered. Just imaging Christmas day that all your customers could NOT send sms on before Christmas day and even on Christmas day and for seven days. Funny even from new year eve i.e 31st December and on new year day 1st January 2014 sms DID NOT deliver. Imagine your customer could not send sms also on new year day.

RUN AWAY FROM THIS GUY IF NOT THAT WILL BE THE END OF YOUR BUSINESS.

I was his customer on his web portal www.alternativeadverts.com when his failed sms almost made me to loose customers I ran away.

I wouldnt have spoken but I want save your business. I will not give you my website so that you wont think that I want you to patronise me.

PLEASE TO SAVE YOUR BUSINESS DONT PATRONISE WWW.ALTERNATIVEADVERTS.COM AND WWW.SENDERSMS.COM Run by Emmanuel Nwafor of Mat-Linc Nig LTD. The guy is operating like fraudster!
Re: How Can I Start A Bulk Sms Business Without Using This Nigeria Reseller Things. by Godsbillionaire(m): 11:43pm On Jan 10, 2014
[quote author=lanbaba]If you need cheap bulk sms in nigeria, try www.smsexperience.com offers you the cheapest bulk sms in nigeria.

i was recommended to a website called www.smsexperience.com by someone on nairaland.com and after registering with the website and opening an account with user id : Godsbillionaire to be a reseller I bought sms units worth N 1350 in order to send bulk sms to my colleagues and clients notifying them of a number change and after following the instructions and obtaining a confirmation from the Internet service provider contact person (Femi) with gsm number: 07068832575 to go ahead and send the job, I can tell you that none of the over 300 Globacom numbers for which a bulk sms was sent to at 6pm yesterday was delivered as at 10pm tonight and Femi the internet service provider blamed it on Globacoms in efficiency even after initially promising that the job will be done. In order to see if femi's claims had any substance I went even further and registered with another internet service provider called www.g24sms.com and after sending the same sample of numbers within 15 minu1tes, all of them were delivered and received by the recipients and after this exercise I called on Femi of www.smsexperience.com and told him that through another website I was able to send the bulk sms to recipients and he responded by saying that he will not listen to my claims because he tried sending some sample glo numbers to some people and it went this evening which to me is a big lie , he however told me to send some samples again this evening at 5.30pm for which i obliged and yet again they were not delivered and he at this point chose the shameless option to no longer honor my calls till now. he 's a FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD
Re: How Can I Start A Bulk Sms Business Without Using This Nigeria Reseller Things. by Godsbillionaire(m): 11:47pm On Jan 10, 2014
FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD www.smsexperience.com is a FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD..........I was recommended to a website called www.smsexperience.com by someone on nairaland.com and after registering with the website and opening an account with user id : Godsbillionaire to be a reseller I bought sms units worth N 1350 in order to send bulk sms to my colleagues and clients notifying them of a number change and after following the instructions and obtaining a confirmation from the Internet service provider contact person (Femi) with gsm number: 07068832575 to go ahead and send the job, I can tell you that none of the over 300 Globacom numbers for which a bulk sms was sent to at 6pm yesterday was delivered as at 10pm tonight and Femi the internet service provider blamed it on Globacoms in efficiency even after initially promising that the job will be done. In order to see if femi's claims had any substance I went even further and registered with another internet service provider called www.g24sms.com and after sending the same sample of numbers within 15 minu1tes, all of them were delivered and received by the recipients and after this exercise I called on Femi of www.smsexperience.com and told him that through another website I was able to send the bulk sms to recipients and he responded by saying that he will not listen to my claims because he tried sending some sample glo numbers to some people and it went this evening which to me is a big lie , he however told me to send some samples again this evening at 5.30pm for which i obliged and yet again they were not delivered and he at this point chose the shameless option to no longer honor my calls till now. he 's a FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD
Re: How Can I Start A Bulk Sms Business Without Using This Nigeria Reseller Things. by Godsbillionaire(m): 12:13am On Jan 11, 2014
FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD www.smsexperience.com is a FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD..........I was recommended to a website called www.smsexperience.com by someone on nairaland.com and after registering with the website and opening an account with user id : Godsbillionaire to be a reseller I bought sms units worth N 1350 in order to send bulk sms to my colleagues and clients notifying them of a number change and after following the instructions and obtaining a confirmation from the Internet service provider contact person (Femi) with gsm number: 07068832575 to go ahead and send the job, I can tell you that none of the over 300 Globacom numbers for which a bulk sms was sent to at 6pm yesterday was delivered as at 10pm tonight and Femi the internet service provider blamed it on Globacoms in efficiency even after initially promising that the job will be done. In order to see if femi's claims had any substance I went even further and registered with another internet service provider called www.g24sms.com and after sending the same sample of numbers within 15 minu1tes, all of them were delivered and received by the recipients and after this exercise I called on Femi of www.smsexperience.com and told him that through another website I was able to send the bulk sms to recipients and he responded by saying that he will not listen to my claims because he tried sending some sample glo numbers to some people and it went this evening which to me is a big lie , he however told me to send some samples again this evening at 5.30pm for which i obliged and yet again they were not delivered and he at this point chose the shameless option to no longer honor my calls till now. he 's a FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD
(Modify) (Quote) (Report)
Re: How Can I Start A Bulk Sms Business Without Using This Nigeria Reseller Things. by chinwe1960: 7:57am On Jun 29, 2014
check this site ,i have being using them for over 3 years,they services is very cheap and ok,free bulksms component for ur reseller visit,SO U CAN EASILY SET 4 UR CUSTOMER ANY ONE THAT NEED BULKSMS COMPONENT www.vistasms247.com is ICT COMPANY IN LAGOS NIGERIAN, offers good API facility
-International coverage, particularly middle east
-Competitive and Pay-as-u-go *price plan, i.e, no monthly fee: buy credit and use

for added like
-Good message delivery speed and high level of reliability
-sms delivery reports
-Other cool features including those listed above, i will recommend www.vistasms247.com
Re: How Can I Start A Bulk Sms Business Without Using This Nigeria Reseller Things. by chinwe50: 8:09am On Jun 29, 2014
check this site ,i have being using them for over 3 years,they services is very cheap and ok,free bulksms component for ur reseller visit,SO U CAN EASILY SET 4 UR CUSTOMER ANY ONE THAT NEED BULKSMS COMPONENT www.vistasms247.com is ICT COMPANY IN LAGOS NIGERIAN, offers good API facility
-International coverage, particularly middle east
-Competitive and Pay-as-u-go *price plan, i.e, no monthly fee: buy credit and use

for added like
-Good message delivery speed and high level of reliability
-sms delivery reports
-Other cool features including those listed above, i will recommend www.vistasms247.com
Re: How Can I Start A Bulk Sms Business Without Using This Nigeria Reseller Things. by AmosChinedu: 12:07am On Oct 15, 2014
contact all is the best bulk sms site...visit www.contactallbulksms.com
Re: How Can I Start A Bulk Sms Business Without Using This Nigeria Reseller Things. by AmosChinedu: 9:02pm On Oct 18, 2014
contact all is the best bulk sms site...visit www.contactallbulksms.com
Re: How Can I Start A Bulk Sms Business Without Using This Nigeria Reseller Things. by Bulksmsclub(m): 11:55am On Dec 18, 2014
You can develop your bulk sms business by developing brand image. You can also become the channel partner of developed brand and start your bulk sms business. By this you will be find to able great deals.
Re: How Can I Start A Bulk Sms Business Without Using This Nigeria Reseller Things. by ufumes(m): 12:32am On Apr 15, 2015
Designing a bulk sms portal from the scratch is what you really need

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Twitter Is Down For Users Around The World. / Help Me Out! Google Stopped Indexing/crawling My Site / How To Create Courier Tracking Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.