Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,101 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

How Can I Start A Bulk Sms Business Without Using This Nigeria Reseller Things. - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Can I Start A Bulk Sms Business Without Using This Nigeria Reseller Things. (17277 Views)

Is It Possible To Build A World Class Website Without Using CSS?? / Let's Design ur Website ,business without Corporate Website is meaningless.. / Www.nigerianpropertymarket.com - Is This Nigeria's Best Property Portal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Start A Bulk Sms Business Without Using This Nigeria Reseller Things. by semasir: 2:28pm On Apr 18, 2015
The license costs #10000 approximately for version 3 but the version 4 is about #15000 but I wonder why some think the Bulk SMS business is an instant hit and they run away once they can't cope hence tarnishing their image for fun and loosing value too.

maekhel:
Concerning mr leke's sms portal creator, how much is it and what is the meaning of no of licences
Re: How Can I Start A Bulk Sms Business Without Using This Nigeria Reseller Things. by smsjustinthyme: 9:09pm On Apr 18, 2015
Try our most reliable, efficient and affordable bulk SMS company @ N1.20kobo(END USERS) and 0.90kobo (RESELLERS). We remain the best deal for resellers because our package comes with a free video guide that teaches you how to create bulk sms websites yourself for your prospective resellers, free database GSM phone numbers, your website would be built with high earners portal creator4, free downloadable app for your users.

Why do we give out all this?

We give you all these supportive tools because Sms Justinthyme defines success as the success of our clients. When you are successful, we already are successful.
visit www.smsjustinthyme.com or call 08132884087,08076411111, 08076311111, or 08076211111.
Thank you.
Re: How Can I Start A Bulk Sms Business Without Using This Nigeria Reseller Things. by harryface: 9:55am On Sep 02, 2015
www.resellsms.com has come to help out undergraduates and start up entrepreneurs. Resellsms.com is the cheapest reseller platform in Nigeria. If you see a cheaper reseller package elsewhere, give us a call and we will reduce the price for you. www.resellsms.com also sells verified Gsm database number at a giveaway price. The same applies, if any company promises cheaper price, give us a call and we will beat his.
For the reseller, you won't have to pay all the money upfront, just 2k and when the site is complete, you complete your payment. We design sms websites in a day.
Re: How Can I Start A Bulk Sms Business Without Using This Nigeria Reseller Things. by Grantos: 9:07am On Jan 07, 2016
Web hosting? Try out www.AbegHost.com: At AbegHost, we will support you Day and Night
Re: How Can I Start A Bulk Sms Business Without Using This Nigeria Reseller Things. by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 11, 2016
ufumes:
Designing a bulk sms portal from the scratch is what you really need

It is better to pay the price and get a bulk sms portal of your own. Though stressful, but i finally made it
Re: How Can I Start A Bulk Sms Business Without Using This Nigeria Reseller Things. by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 11, 2016
semasir:
The license costs #10000 approximately for version 3 but the version 4 is about #15000 but I wonder why some think the Bulk SMS business is an instant hit and they run away once they can't cope hence tarnishing their image for fun and loosing value too.

It is better to get the portal so that you can easily switch to any gateway provider you want in future, rather than getting tied to one sms provider
Re: How Can I Start A Bulk Sms Business Without Using This Nigeria Reseller Things. by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jan 25, 2016
Try www.honestbulksms.com

They are really honest in their bulk sms services
Re: How Can I Start A Bulk Sms Business Without Using This Nigeria Reseller Things. by semasir: 1:49pm On Jan 25, 2016
I've been doing this business for at least 6years sir...
uzomatony:

It is better to get the portal so that you can easily switch to any gateway provider you want in future, rather than getting tied to one sms provider
Re: How Can I Start A Bulk Sms Business Without Using This Nigeria Reseller Things. by sotimonpe(m): 5:06am On Mar 06, 2016
Are you in need of sms component? If yes host your website with us and get free sms component. www.hostniger.com
08075800577 www.lowosms.com

Re: How Can I Start A Bulk Sms Business Without Using This Nigeria Reseller Things. by ogaprime(m): 2:33pm On Nov 21, 2016
antontech:
I advise u to choose leke's estoresms.Am using ot and am satisfied.But i will hv 2 offers from routesms and shrewbsms which i will use when i get my breakthrough contract.

Hello, good day sir...sir I want to go into sms business. How can you be of help sir?? Thanks...
Re: How Can I Start A Bulk Sms Business Without Using This Nigeria Reseller Things. by yomalex(m): 7:19pm On Nov 21, 2016
ogaprime:

Hello, good day sir...sir I want to go into sms business. How can you be of help sir?? Thanks...
I can help you set one up
Re: How Can I Start A Bulk Sms Business Without Using This Nigeria Reseller Things. by ogaprime(m): 8:24pm On Nov 21, 2016
yomalex:
I can help you set one up

Thanks sir, don't mind if you can Expatiate more. Like what and what it will curtail, what you will do etc...
Re: How Can I Start A Bulk Sms Business Without Using This Nigeria Reseller Things. by yomalex(m): 8:53pm On Nov 21, 2016
ogaprime:

Thanks sir, don't mind if you can Expatiate more. Like what and what it will curtail, what you will do etc...
domain name+web hosting(optional),sms license,site design+1000 sms units Call/whatsapp 0 8 0 5 1 5 0 4 3 9 2
You may already have domain and/or hosting but either way I will install the Bulk Sms component, design the website and insert API with 1000 units of SMS. You can use any API of your choice.
Re: How Can I Start A Bulk Sms Business Without Using This Nigeria Reseller Things. by antontech(m): 10:24pm On Nov 21, 2016
ogaprime:

Chat me on whatsapp 08069359037

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Twitter Is Down For Users Around The World. / Help Me Out! Google Stopped Indexing/crawling My Site / How To Create Courier Tracking Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.