Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,341 members, 7,850,238 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:49 PM

Govt Needs N7 Trillion To Complete 6,294 Projects - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Govt Needs N7 Trillion To Complete 6,294 Projects (4033 Views)

Buhari Will Spend 1.5 Trillion To Pay 25000000 Youth In 2016 / Nigeria Lost Over N6.4 Trillion To Corruption-ridden NNPC Oil Sales – NRGI Repor / Jonathan Left A Debt Of N7 Trillion Naira, says Joda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Govt Needs N7 Trillion To Complete 6,294 Projects by dedeike: 8:00pm On Jul 10, 2012
Kobojunkie: Government should name just 5 projects it has "successfully" completed. Before it completes 6,294, let's start with just 5. grin

In Education, the FG completed 2,089 classroom blocks across the federation under the migrant school projects.
They successfully set up the yenagoa and yola campuses of the Nigeria law school projects.
They have established 9 new universities across the federation. This is in fulfillment of GEJ's campaign promises that each state in Nigeria must have a federal university.
They are also building various projects ranging from libraries, health centers, post graduate buildings, roads, and hostels in federal universities thru the ETF scheme
Re: Govt Needs N7 Trillion To Complete 6,294 Projects by uzomagic(m): 8:01pm On Jul 10, 2012
mantote: I have been dormant on nairaland for over a year but am back to deal with that sss agent called beaf and company. @ seun osewa,watch out for me
You have been dormant till you were recruited by your new paymasters. I want to assure you that you will soon go back to being unemployed. Get a proper job!
Re: Govt Needs N7 Trillion To Complete 6,294 Projects by dedeike: 8:21pm On Jul 10, 2012
mantote: @dedeoike foolish goverment agent like u.am back on nairaland to deal with paid cia-like agents like u.

Welcome back. I am sure you noticed the reconstruction works ongoing in the airport where you arrived. Except you re blind, you would also notice that the domestic wing of Nnamdi Azikiwe airports is under going massive reconstruction. You would notice also the expansions of the car parks, roads leading to the airport, upgrade of the run ways and renovation of all existing airport facilities in the international wing. In case, you want to fly to ENUGU. I'm sorry you may have to access the state thru owerri airports because the Enugu airport has been closed down for massive reconstruction. The renovation is massive and it's almost nearing completion. All thanks to GEJ. Similar projects are ongoing in Kano airports and other major airports.
Re: Govt Needs N7 Trillion To Complete 6,294 Projects by Kobojunkie: 8:29pm On Jul 10, 2012
Again . . .

Government should name just 5 projects it has[size=14pt] "successfully" completed.[/size] Before it completes 6,294, let's start with just 5. grin

and if anyone else is interested in knowing about these so-called "established" Universities that we have been told are ALREADY COMPLETED, please visit the website

http://www.fuotuoke.edu.ng/infos/nine-fed-universities
Re: Govt Needs N7 Trillion To Complete 6,294 Projects by Kobojunkie: 8:33pm On Jul 10, 2012
ebamma: i want to ask mrs iweala one question, were this projects not in the president's budget for the year,or was the money meant for this projects looted?

Well, Yes and No. I have not seen the list of 6294 Projects that she is working with, but I can definitively tell you (because I have been mining the budget data myself)that a lot of money has been allocated for many budgets this year. Now it is up to us to at least try to track and make sure that all that money does not go to waste.
Re: Govt Needs N7 Trillion To Complete 6,294 Projects by Mandelaguy(m): 8:34pm On Jul 10, 2012
mantote: I have been dormant on nairaland for over a year but am back to deal with that sss agent called beaf and company. @ seun osewa,watch out for me
Hello newest recruit,hope they gave you your own laptop? They said it was 40, is yours 41 or did they buy the 40 and now embark on recruiting new NLers and waking sleeping ones like you? How would you not be dormant,do you have anything to say all this while? You will soon exhaust the lines on the script the gave you and start sounding like old broken record. Are you asking how I know? I will tell you,ask kobojunkie and co,they are desperately trying t stay afloat and mind you,those ones tried sharpening their skills,I pity you who is very rusty. Anyway,you have missed a lot of action and the hollow nature of you re-entrance tells me you will soon disappear from radar.
Re: Govt Needs N7 Trillion To Complete 6,294 Projects by Mandelaguy(m): 8:44pm On Jul 10, 2012
Kobojunkie:

Well, Yes and No. I have not seen the list of 6294 Projects that she is working with, but I can definitively tell you (because I have been mining the budget data myself)that a lot of money has been allocated for many budgets this year. Now it is up to us to at least try to track and make sure that all that money does not go to waste.
Govt on their own told you that budget has only got 33% implementation and that they are fast tracking as well as monitoring to make sure that their is full implementation and that there will be no new projects next budget. Also bear in mind that they are trying to reduce cost of production to cut down capital flight due to cost of production. If w all tell ourselves the truth,this budget was passed late and for it to have already got 33% implementation is a positive marker compared to the past administrations in this country where the mos we could ge was 44% implementation due to massive corruption. Give cred when you see truth.
Re: Govt Needs N7 Trillion To Complete 6,294 Projects by Kobojunkie: 8:46pm On Jul 10, 2012
Mandelaguy: Govt on their own told you that budget has only got 33% implementation and that they are fast tracking as well as monitoring to make sure that their is full implementation and that there will be no new projects next budget. Also bear in mind that they are trying to reduce cost of production to cut down capital flight due to cost of production. If w all tell ourselves the truth,this budget was passed late and for it to have already got 33% implementation is a positive marker compared to the past administrations in this country where the mos we could ge was 44% implementation due to massive corruption. Give cred when you see truth.

Stop offering me your brain-fart!! Jeezzzz . . . .I don't want to know what you have to say!
Re: Govt Needs N7 Trillion To Complete 6,294 Projects by Mandelaguy(m): 8:47pm On Jul 10, 2012
Kobojunkie:

Stop offering me your brain-fart!! Jeezzzz . . . .I don't want to know what you have to say!
How would you want to know,even if I try to save you,it may be too late.
Re: Govt Needs N7 Trillion To Complete 6,294 Projects by Kobojunkie: 8:48pm On Jul 10, 2012
Mandelaguy: How would you want to know,even if I try to save you,it may be too late.
Kobojunkie:
Again . . .
Re: Govt Needs N7 Trillion To Complete 6,294 Projects by Mandelaguy(m): 8:50pm On Jul 10, 2012
[quote author=Kobojunkie][/quote]The worst form of disease is an ignorant man who refuses to learn even when it is staring at him.
Re: Govt Needs N7 Trillion To Complete 6,294 Projects by Kobojunkie: 8:51pm On Jul 10, 2012
Mandelaguy: The worst form of disease is an ignorant man who refuses to learn even when it is staring at him.

Again . . . .
Kobojunkie:

Leave me to my delusions while YOU KEEP YOURS!!! grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Govt Needs N7 Trillion To Complete 6,294 Projects by idirect(m): 9:11pm On Jul 10, 2012
Mandelaguy: Hello newest recruit,hope they gave you your own laptop? They said it was 40, is yours 41 or did they buy the 40 and now embark on recruiting new NLers and waking sleeping ones like you? How would you not be dormant,do you have anything to say all this while? You will soon exhaust the lines on the script the gave you and start sounding like old broken record. Are you asking how I know? I will tell you,ask kobojunkie and co,they are desperately trying t stay afloat and mind you,those ones tried sharpening their skills,I pity you who is very rusty. Anyway,you have missed a lot of action and the hollow nature of you re-entrance tells me you will soon disappear from radar.
"I don't know about you, but when circumstances change, I change my mind" - Nelson Mandela

Dude GEJ aint getting it right.
U can change your username if U can't change ur mind
Re: Govt Needs N7 Trillion To Complete 6,294 Projects by mufc009(m): 9:14pm On Jul 10, 2012
Kobojunkie:

Again . . . .

Leave me to my delusions while YOU KEEP YOURS!!! grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Those guys disrespect Nigerians 2 d point where they say 2 demselves "oga gej just tel dem say Nigeria go b paradise in 2013" SHEGE 40 idiot
Re: Govt Needs N7 Trillion To Complete 6,294 Projects by dedeike: 10:00pm On Jul 10, 2012
Kobojunkie: Again . . .

Government should name just 5 projects it has[size=14pt] "successfully" completed.[/size] Before it completes 6,294, let's start with just 5. grin

and if anyone else is interested in knowing about these so-called "established" Universities that we have been told are ALREADY COMPLETED, please visit the website

http://www.fuotuoke.edu.ng/infos/nine-fed-universities

KOBOJUNKIE has gone full circle in this profession of deceit. So he is now confused. I stated clearly that in one year GEJ has established 9 Federal universities. I sat back awaiting a refutal of this hard fact but what i saw was a link reinforcing my claims. It's very laughable. In a bid to distort truth, KOBOJUNKIE couldn't wait to distinguish between an adverse exhibit and a favorable one.
Thank you so much for supplying us with pictures and a list of the names of the vice chancellors of the new Universities. So kind of you. I didnt have this evidence at my disposal before now.
I didnt even know that the FG has attained this level of success in just one year of take off. Its really amazing.

I understand your confusion. You think UNIVERSITY TO BE A ROAD PROJECT WHICH IS CONSTRUCTED WITHIN 12 MONTHS AND COMMISSONED AMIDST FANFARE.

There's nothing like "SUCCESFUL COMPLETION OF UNIVERSITY". University is established and runs ad infinitum. Even OAU or UNN cannot be said to be completed. Projects keep going on now and then. More faculties and programmes keep propping up.

STOP THIS HYPOCRISY. YOUR PAYMASTERS DID NOT AND CANT DO BETTER
Re: Govt Needs N7 Trillion To Complete 6,294 Projects by Dpeacemaker101: 11:34pm On Jul 10, 2012
dedeike:

Lets start with roads. In just one year, GEJ has either completed or is undertaking the construction of the following roads: Zaria-Funtua-Gusau roads measuring over 101 km and awarded to Julius Berger, Oshodi-Apapa with expansion and drainage works, dedicated bridge frm liverpool roundabout to Tin can ports, trailer park, Dualisation of Ibadan -Ilorin, ENUGU-Onitsha, completion of OWERRI -Onitsha, 9th mile, ongoing reconstruction of Benin-Ore-Sagamu highway measuring over 265 km, Kano-Maidugri Dualisation. Keffi -Akwanga-Lafia, award of Afikpo-Okigwe, Auchi-Okene being handled by Setraco. Loko-Eweta-Karishi bridge, Kolo-Nembe -Brass, Minna-Suleija, Kaduna Eastern Byepass, Acess roads to ELEME PORTS and Mossimi, LAFIA-Obi-Awe,
Abeg tell them, these people no dey read paper or watch news?
Re: Govt Needs N7 Trillion To Complete 6,294 Projects by DammyFx: 4:53am On Jul 11, 2012
A Project That Will Never Even Commence But Will Get Commissioned
Re: Govt Needs N7 Trillion To Complete 6,294 Projects by jmslimx(m): 9:11am On Jul 11, 2012
All you government agent . In the Bible God Almighty took 6days to do things we have both on earth and heaven and rested on the 7th day. And He said we can be like him.

Since you know the projects GEJ has rightfully completed , why dont you also ask him to pick 1 thing and face it , because you cant do everything at once in this country where situation is at its brink.. Choose power and give us Power let your GEJ guy name be in Nigeria Guinness book of records.

Look at how Singapore was transformed
Look at South Korea
Look at Argentina

The major reason why Nigeria is backward is GEJ him self is corrupt and so he can not fight corruption , How many people has he Jailed for all the crimes they are being accused for ?

instead of insulting other youths lets stand as 1 and fight this corrupt government officials , We only even looking at money we make from crude .. What about LNG?? are they accounting for it.

The Western Nations are manipulating our leaders , helping them to loot and still be in power while the masses are subjected to massive poverty we are there slaves , how do you ever think we would grow?

Only when we stand up as 1 like Egyptians and face this people that's the only way our generation would enjoy what we have from the west to the east to south and north as a blessed ever green nation. 1 Nigeria

God bless us all
Re: Govt Needs N7 Trillion To Complete 6,294 Projects by Kobojunkie: 11:46am On Jul 11, 2012
DammyFx: A Project That Will Never Even Commence But Will Get Commissioned

Why dem no go commission? You no wan make dem chop rice, and drink wine? grin grin grin grin
Re: Govt Needs N7 Trillion To Complete 6,294 Projects by pembisco(m): 4:30pm On Jul 11, 2012
kunlekunle: a child learns to crawl b4 walking.
the govt that bites more than it can chew will choke.
abeg small small
ar u insinuatin dt thers actually over 6000 projects goin on?
Re: Govt Needs N7 Trillion To Complete 6,294 Projects by nimi1: 5:25pm On Jul 11, 2012
manny4life:

LOL,

@topic,

I think setting priorities is the most important thing.

Nope, not these project, I should say, NOT all of these project but a some of them were amongst the budget. If you looked at the budget speech, if I'm correct, sometimes about 3months ago, the FMF( fed min of finan) stated that Nigeria had about 6000+ project that had been started from previous administration but were either abandoned or not completed. Some of which were worked into this year's budget. For instance, POWER took a good chunk to complete in the short term haul.

I agree with you!
Re: Govt Needs N7 Trillion To Complete 6,294 Projects by namfav(m): 4:16pm On Jul 12, 2012
why did she repay the debt? we're getting into debt, the money that was wasted on the paris club should have been used to develop the country first, you can not clear debt when the country is in a mess, eventually you'd need more money anyway which will bring you into new debts

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Chairman Adamu Mu'azu's Daughter To Wed Abdulmutallab's Son / Amaechi To Be Made Nigeria Ambassador To Australia. / See How This Pretty Girl Is Being Rough-handled And Is Dying In Detention. See Y

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.