Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,151 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

What Do You Think About Chevrolet Cruze - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What Do You Think About Chevrolet Cruze (2386 Views)

Meet Jelani Aliyu, Nigerian Genius Who Designed Chevrolet Volt (Photo) / The Secret Services’ Best Kept Secret? The Chevrolet Suburban / Toyota Hiace ("hummer Bus") Or Ford/chevrolet Buses: Which Is Better. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think About Chevrolet Cruze by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 10, 2012
I'm totally in love with Chevloret Cruze, and I want to acquire one. What do you guys think about it? Does it have any peculiar problem? And what is the price?
Re: What Do You Think About Chevrolet Cruze by Fhemmmy: 10:04pm On Jul 10, 2012
cnario: I'm totally in love with Chevloret Cruze, and I want to acquire one. What do you guys think about it? Does it have any peculiar problem? And what is the price?

It is a real nice ride.
test drove the 2012 and was so nice, i think the power is too small but i guess i am spoilt with the V8 that i have been used to.
I love the safety on it ( America/Canadian standard oh)
The ride comes with a lot of standard, but we opt for a 213 Elantra cos my wife see some deal on Elantra that could not walk away from.
However, for a Nigeria road, i am not sure if Cruize is a good idea cos of the parts, labor and technical know how on the side of the mechanics, but if you are using it in western world, go for it, the warranty aint bad too
Re: What Do You Think About Chevrolet Cruze by nissparts(m): 8:42am On Jul 11, 2012
The US version is good.
Forget the one sold here except you are importing it
Re: What Do You Think About Chevrolet Cruze by Fhemmmy: 3:29pm On Jul 11, 2012
nissparts: The US version is good.
Forget the one sold here except you are importing it

Never even knew they were sold in Nigeria.
Any ride made for Nigeria and not from USA and Canada or probably Europe is a strip down model and they are just as good as death traps
Imagine the Elantra sold in Nigeria with only 2 Airbags in year 2012?
Re: What Do You Think About Chevrolet Cruze by Nobody: 7:02am On Jul 12, 2012
Fhemmmy:

Never even knew they were sold in Nigeria.
Any ride made for Nigeria and not from USA and Canada or probably Europe is a strip down model and they are just as good as death traps
Imagine the Elantra sold in Nigeria with only 2 Airbags in year 2012?

Yea, they are sold in Nigeria (is there really a car you can't find in Nigeria?). GueSs I'll have to buy directly from the US.
Re: What Do You Think About Chevrolet Cruze by Fhemmmy: 6:13pm On Jul 12, 2012
cnario:

Yea, they are sold in Nigeria (is there really a car you can't find in Nigeria?). GueSs I'll have to buy directly from the US.

I will advice you buy from the US of A.
If you need help with that, let us know and we will help you source for one till it is delivered to you at a price that will not dent your nice pocket.
Re: What Do You Think About Chevrolet Cruze by 735i(m): 7:30pm On Jul 12, 2012
Wow. And i thought i was the only one checking out the car. It looks pretty cool though. And the price is just right too....but with what has been said about it here, it might just be better to import one rather than buy from our local retailers....

(1) (Reply)

How Many Years Driving Experience Do I Need To Drive From Abuja To Ibadan / Difficulty Starting Skoda Octavia TDI Diesel / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.