Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,165 members, 7,856,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 03:58 AM

Nairaland: The Journey To Becoming The Next Facebook - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nairaland: The Journey To Becoming The Next Facebook (621 Views)

Paypalking's Journey To $4,000 In 45 Days From Scratch / Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch / My Tech Start-up Journey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland: The Journey To Becoming The Next Facebook by NeuroBoss(m): 3:51pm On Jul 10, 2012
Nairaland is unarguably the most successful website forum in the country with about a million members and millions of guests daily (yeah and this is true as there is no topic, personality in Nigeria that has not been discussed on nairaland). Nairaland has been for years a reliable authority when search word such as: ''unilorin post utme date'' is typed on google. For this, I must commend Mr Osewa and the numerous nairalanders. Now my point is how do we help the owners to make Nairaland be in the league of facebook, tweeter, skype, etc. We can help OLUWASEUN OSEWA be the Nigerian MARK ZUCKERBERG OR MARK CUBAN. WHAT DO YOU SUGGEST HE DO MORE OR INNOVATE?[b]Nairaland is unarguably the most successful website forum in the country with about a million members and millions of guests daily (yeah and this is true as there is no topic, personality in Nigeria that has not been discussed on nairaland). Nairaland has been for years a reliable authority when search word such as: ''unilorin post utme date'' is typed on google. For this, I must commend Mr Osewa and the numerous nairalanders. Now my point is how do we help the owners to make Nairaland be in the league of facebook, tweeter, skype, etc. We can help OLUWASEUN OSEWA be the Nigerian MARK ZUCKERBERG OR MARK CUBAN. WHAT DO YOU SUGGEST HE DO MORE OR INNOVATE?[/b]Nairaland is unarguably the most successful website forum in the country with about a million members and millions of guests daily (yeah and this is true as there is no topic, personality in Nigeria that has not been discussed on nairaland). Nairaland has been for years a reliable authority when search word such as: ''unilorin post utme date'' is typed on google. For this, I must commend Mr Osewa and the numerous nairalanders. Now my point is how do we help the owners to make Nairaland be in the league of facebook, tweeter, skype, etc. We can help OLUWASEUN OSEWA be the Nigerian MARK ZUCKERBERG OR MARK CUBAN. WHAT DO YOU SUGGEST HE DO MORE OR INNOVATE?
Re: Nairaland: The Journey To Becoming The Next Facebook by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 10, 2012
I think Nairaland should just retain its original purpose.

BTW I read ur post on another thread, saying u need German speakers. . . Ich spreche Deutsch. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nairaland: The Journey To Becoming The Next Facebook by NeuroBoss(m): 6:31pm On Jul 10, 2012
Ich habe verstanden! Are you a male or a female and do you read German as a first degree?
Re: Nairaland: The Journey To Becoming The Next Facebook by oremiti: 8:57am On Jul 11, 2012
the value of nairaland is reducing everyday , a lot of website is spring out everyday , nairalist the best website ever is down , see all the memebers are gone all this 918,736 member are dommy only few are active ,people can not come from outside to post in nairaland again they will banned u in 1 second , we started nairaland together and goldnairaexchange forum , where is goldnairaexchange forum today ,seun should do something about banning people any how to increase traffic , Facebook allow you to post anything you like ,that is why he has a lot of traffic ,if facebook banned people anyhow it can not reach this stage ,eni ti o ba ni eti ki o gbo ohun ti emi nso fun ijo

1 Like

Re: Nairaland: The Journey To Becoming The Next Facebook by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 17, 2012
Nein. Ich habe Deutsch an Goethe-Institut gelernt. Ich spreche und lese super Deutsch und ich bin besser als die meisten nigeriane Deutschstudenten, weil ich mit viele gesprochen habe.

Sagen Sie mal, warum brauchen Sie ein Deutschsprecher?

Just let me know how I could be of use. . .

Meine Nummer ist 07080556473
Vielen Dank!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Boost Your Sales & Business With SMS Adverts / I Need Someone To Help Me Prepare A Prposal On How To Run An Event Place / Special Report On Bulksms Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.