Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,218 members, 7,860,387 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:17 AM

The Beautiful B.itch - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Beautiful B.itch (1318 Views)

The Itch. / Meaning Of The saying" The Beautiful Ones Are Not Yet Born" / The Beautiful Ones Are Not Yet Born (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Beautiful B.itch by nevderek(m): 4:07pm On Jul 10, 2012
Lil Wayne rapped "karma is a b.itch, but just make sure that b.itch is beautiful"
And I thought,
"How do you make a b.itch beautiful?"
Is there any sense in that, or was Wayne just spitting punch lines?
Well let's look at it...

WHAT IS KARMA?

From the original Hindu definition; Karma is the law of cause and effect.
It is not necessarily a punishment or retribution but simply an extended expression or consequence of natural acts.
It refers to the totality of our actions and their concomitant reactions, all of which determines our future.

In physics, Newton's law of motions states that every action has an equal and opposite reaction.
But in life, the Law of Karma states that there's an opposite but a larger reaction to every action.
It could either be a good or a bad one.
Yet sometimes in the pursuit of the good life, we forget this inevitable law, we get so engrossed in our self gratifying immoral acts and never remember the simple yet most profound law of life as defined in the scripts of Karma...

...YOU GET WHAT YOU GIVE.

We say we have no power over tomorrow but I think we do.
In life we reap what we sow, hence the future is not enshrouded with mysteries rather is a product of today.
Do you need love tomorrow?
Well give love today..
Need happiness?
make someone else happy.
It doesn't make sense to plant an orange seed and expect apple fruits, so you cant sow evil seeds in life and reap good fruits.

Someone rightly said "you cant change the past but you can do something in the present to influence the future"
Tomorrow is not pregnant with uncertainities, you control it.
So yeah, you have a measurable power over the future.
That's Karma.

YOU CANT CHEAT KARMA BUT YOU CAN CHANGE KARMA..

Karma is often associated with the term "bi.tch" because of its inevitability nature but it doesn't have to be ugly too..
Infact You can make that b.itch so beautiful you'd enjoy f*cking her..
How?
Simple!
Since Karma is just a reaction; a response to an action, it's a fact that by changing an action you alter its reaction.
By changing a process, you effect a change in the final results.
Then doing the right things today will transform karma from a bad b.itch to a beautiful one.

KARMA IS NOT A NEGATIVE EFFECT ONLY, IT COULD BE POSITIVE ALSO...

Contrally to popular beliefs, Karma is NOT JUST PAYBACK..
Not a fearful thing, not a punishment.
I'd rather call it the power to determine the future..
But our actions today shouldn't be inspired by fear of the future.
I mean should we strive to be good because we are afraid of a bad Karma?
I vote no..
Fear is evil, you can't make a good karma with an evil motive just like you cant bake a sweet cake with a bitter butter.
Our deeds today should rather be born out of the desire for a better tomorrow, not out of the fear of a doomsday.
Love, not because you're afraid of being hated but because we all need love, because life is all about giving and receiving love..

Maybe Dwayne Carter was just rapping, but there's a sense in what he said..

So NLERS, let's make sure that bi.tch is beautiful..
Re: The Beautiful B.itch by Cuddlemii: 4:34pm On Jul 10, 2012
@nevderek, what would I make of your thread now? Is this a poem or rap? cheesy
I like it though, very unique but the vulgar word, b.tch is the only clause.
What would you classify it as?
Re: The Beautiful B.itch by nevderek(m): 4:52pm On Jul 10, 2012
@cuddlemi
I dont even know..
Its sure aint a rap or poem.
thanks..
The b.itch word is just exactly wayne's term.
Re: The Beautiful B.itch by Cuddlemii: 5:40pm On Jul 10, 2012
Alright!
Lets see how viewers respond to it.

1 Like

Re: The Beautiful B.itch by nevderek(m): 6:46pm On Jul 10, 2012
ayt..

(1) (Reply)

Need For Speed - Most Wanted / Killing A Sidechick By A Henry complete / Adeola The Poor Girl - Episode 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.