Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,333 members, 7,822,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 - Business (102) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 (65976 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (Go Down)

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by Nobody: 3:56am On Aug 02, 2012
bommaster:

let go for it Uj to rise close by 4.17am

enter mine @ 78.487 goodluck
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by maga1: 3:58am On Aug 02, 2012

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by Manweysabi(m): 9:47pm On Aug 02, 2012
mckemsoc: Waooooooooooooo shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
This 1daful and lovely family is still flourishing, its been a month plus i visited this family last and am really overwhelmed to see that this great thread has reached season 4. If am not mistaken, the last time i posted a comment on this thread was in the early pages (i.e btw page 1-3) of season 3. So, i really want to commend you guys for keeping this family alive and healthy.
Nevertheless, i wants to say that am back to this family to share some information which i believe many of us will be willing to benefits from, unless you already have access to the info. Before i continue, i would like to specifically thank some Gurus & Newbies that have contributed alots then i was consistent here, people like Easycopy, Pappy2000, Blinks, Toluxa, Bendazum, prince, mkmyers45 , puskin etc (@least people that i still remember their username because it seems we now have numerous members here)
Before I continue, I would to say the following:
-That this family has taught me how to give out something that a friend may need to survive for free without any string attached to it.
- That my absent in this family for the past a month+ is because of some unbearable loses I accumulated thereby making it inevitable for me to continue.
-That am not indirectly asking anybody to quit BOM, that as long as you know the game well, you can still be making some cash like some people here I believe, like BOMMASTER (Pls Master pardon me for mentioning your name).
-That it’s my demise while trading BOM that made me to storm the net in search of an alternative source of earning cash instead of being dependent on monthly salary.
-That as I found out about this site, i wanted to share with this family but I said I must confirm it to be genuine @least by withdrawing before throwin it to the house.
-That there’s no heart-attack feelings when watching your investment yield some dollars unlike what normally happen in BOM when you are’nt sure of a particular bet
-That am sharing this info for free, the only favour you’ll do for me is to sing-up under me i.e me being your sponsor by clicking on the link I’ll paste on the thread (its not a must but if you sign-up without having a sponsor, you’re dashing 5% of your capital to the admin)
The above being said, lets now hear the info:
Their’s a online revenue sharing program that was recently launched (they have been in operation for not more that 2 months, I believe) and frankly speaking, my bank account has never remain the same ever since I joined this group. I make over $100 daily recently to be truthful b4 God and Man. You watch your money grows every minutes, hours etc….
I’ve created a thread for it in nairaland here, so visit this link because this thread is actually made for BOM. Lets continue there……………………..
https://www.nairaland.com/1006154/make-not-less-than-100

your thread is no where to be found... Kindly send the lowdowns to makki4real2005@yahoo.Com. Thanks
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by Manweysabi(m): 9:49pm On Aug 02, 2012
mckemsoc: Waooooooooooooo shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
This 1daful and lovely family is still flourishing, its been a month plus i visited this family last and am really overwhelmed to see that this great thread has reached season 4. If am not mistaken, the last time i posted a comment on this thread was in the early pages (i.e btw page 1-3) of season 3. So, i really want to commend you guys for keeping this family alive and healthy.
Nevertheless, i wants to say that am back to this family to share some information which i believe many of us will be willing to benefits from, unless you already have access to the info. Before i continue, i would like to specifically thank some Gurus & Newbies that have contributed alots then i was consistent here, people like Easycopy, Pappy2000, Blinks, Toluxa, Bendazum, prince, mkmyers45 , puskin etc (@least people that i still remember their username because it seems we now have numerous members here)
Before I continue, I would to say the following:
-That this family has taught me how to give out something that a friend may need to survive for free without any string attached to it.
- That my absent in this family for the past a month+ is because of some unbearable loses I accumulated thereby making it inevitable for me to continue.
-That am not indirectly asking anybody to quit BOM, that as long as you know the game well, you can still be making some cash like some people here I believe, like BOMMASTER (Pls Master pardon me for mentioning your name).
-That it’s my demise while trading BOM that made me to storm the net in search of an alternative source of earning cash instead of being dependent on monthly salary.
-That as I found out about this site, i wanted to share with this family but I said I must confirm it to be genuine @least by withdrawing before throwin it to the house.
-That there’s no heart-attack feelings when watching your investment yield some dollars unlike what normally happen in BOM when you are’nt sure of a particular bet
-That am sharing this info for free, the only favour you’ll do for me is to sing-up under me i.e me being your sponsor by clicking on the link I’ll paste on the thread (its not a must but if you sign-up without having a sponsor, you’re dashing 5% of your capital to the admin)
The above being said, lets now hear the info:
Their’s a online revenue sharing program that was recently launched (they have been in operation for not more that 2 months, I believe) and frankly speaking, my bank account has never remain the same ever since I joined this group. I make over $100 daily recently to be truthful b4 God and Man. You watch your money grows every minutes, hours etc….
I’ve created a thread for it in nairaland here, so visit this link because this thread is actually made for BOM. Lets continue there……………………..
https://www.nairaland.com/1006154/make-not-less-than-100

your thread is no where to be found... Kindly send the lowdowns to makki4real2005@yahoo.Com. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102)

5 Banks In Nigeria With High Savings Interest Rates Account / Man Seen In Bank With Two Trousers To Withdraw Money (Photo) / Goods Bought In The UK Vs Nigeria: The Difference (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.