Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,912 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Please Help With The Second Stage Of Chevron's Facilities Engineer Test - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Please Help With The Second Stage Of Chevron's Facilities Engineer Test (1171 Views)

The Number Of Persons That Lost Their Jobs In Nigeria:The Second Quarter Of 2015 / Beware Of Chevron/texaco Jointcash Electro Raffle Promo Text (scam) . / Can Anyone Help Me?im In Second Stage In British Chevening Scholarship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help With The Second Stage Of Chevron's Facilities Engineer Test by karinate: 12:01pm On Dec 04, 2007
Please can someone tell me the likely questions and format of the second stage of chevron's facilities engineer test. (The first stage took place at Wellington hotel, Effurun, Warri, Delta State on the 28th of November 2007). Also can someone tell me how to prepare for the second stage. Thanxs

(1) (Reply)

Upon Graduation / Free Globally Recognized Online Courses To Boost Your Resume. / Are You A Recent Graduate With No Work Experience?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.