Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,160 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

What Is Dirty Blood? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Is Dirty Blood? (20261 Views)

Solution To Dirty Blood Pls(urgent Help) / If Proper Bathing Makes The Body Clean, What Makes The Towel Dirty? / Dirty Places In Your Home You Need To Clean (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Dirty Blood? by Queen1(f): 12:20pm On Jul 11, 2012
To Doctors in the house, a friend of mine complained to medical personnel about some symptoms and she was told that she has a DIRTY BLOOD. i was surprised cos i've never heard of anything like that before. i tried googling it but i didnt really get anything. pls people is there anything like DIRTY BLOOD
Re: What Is Dirty Blood? by alstacs(m): 2:49am On Jul 13, 2012
Dirty blood?
Learnt there is something like that on the eastern part of the country- some people trying to play sharp on the sick.

I have heard of it in radio and TV broadcasts of alternative or herbal practioners
Re: What Is Dirty Blood? by DRemmanuel: 1:20pm On Jul 22, 2012
no such thing , just a scam like when you are told you have typhoid and malaria................is God that wicked?
Re: What Is Dirty Blood? by doublekay: 9:18pm On Jul 22, 2012
@ op what kind of Dr, cos i really want to know. and for knowledge sake as long as modern medicine is concerned there is nothing like dirty blood
Re: What Is Dirty Blood? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 22, 2012
..Dirty Blood can mean multiple things, it is commonly used to describe a skin condition

Usually when the blood cells are not able to load their poison and toxins through the Kidneys

Your body will use the skin instead.

Long story short it's a red blood cell condition. and[b](or)[/b] kidney condition.

Or

Your friend may not have understood the diagnosis of what he was told, and just simply stated he has dirty blood.
Re: What Is Dirty Blood? by alstacs(m): 10:15pm On Jul 22, 2012
~Royal~:
..Dirty Blood can mean multiple things, it is commonly used to describe a skin condition

Usually when the blood cells are not able to load their poison and toxins through the Kidneys

Long story short it's a red blood cell condition. and[b](or)[/b] kidney condition.

Or

Your friend may not have understood the diagnosis of what he was told, and just simply stated he has dirty blood.

Royal, you sound like one of those eastern Nigeria "Drs" who prey on the innocent and the ignorant.
No offence.
They tell them to come wash blood while they put a colouring drug in their drip which they pass out in urine!
I haven't seen any though, tis only rumours. Most of these guys are people that pose to be drs.
Re: What Is Dirty Blood? by doublekay: 10:59pm On Jul 22, 2012
~Royal~:

Or

@ royal no offense intended but i want to ask, this your definition of dirty blood: is it your personal definition, is it what you think, is it a native doctors definition or is it a definition orthodox medicine based ? and if orthodox please can you refer me to a work from a respected authority in the field of medicine saying so. thanks

1 Like

Re: What Is Dirty Blood? by alstacs(m): 5:54pm On Jul 25, 2012
doublekay:
@ royal no offense intended but i want to ask, this your definition of dirty blood: is it your personal definition, is it what you think, is it a native doctors definition or is it a definition orthodox medicine based ? and if orthodox please can you refer me to a work from a respected authority in the field of medicine saying so. thanks

Thank you. I noticed same too and developed a bad headache immediately I saw the definition and the confidence with which it was handed out.
God help us

(1) (Reply)

Does Anyone Know Keloids Cure? / 8 Lions In Indian Zoo Test Positive For COVID-19 / Bayo Aluko-Olokun Discovers Malaria Possible Cure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.