Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,871 members, 7,841,275 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Physics: Galileo's theorem of atomic indivicibility - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Physics: Galileo's theorem of atomic indivicibility (2954 Views)

I Need A Man To Love And Marry Me! / Seun Osewa Will You Marry Me? / Omolola Would U Marry Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Physics: Galileo's theorem of atomic indivicibility by RexBrita: 12:41pm On Jul 11, 2012
This is simply the theorem of primal love
follow the link below
https://www.nairaland.com/2224133/love-neighbour
Re: Physics: Galileo's theorem of atomic indivicibility by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 11, 2012
I'll suggest you post/upload a photograph of you, to keep interest piqued. . .

Good luck.
Re: Physics: Galileo's theorem of atomic indivicibility by OldHag: 12:46pm On Jul 11, 2012
You fancy an Old Hag for a wife grin just passsssssssssing ooh. lipsrsealed
Re: Physics: Galileo's theorem of atomic indivicibility by 1ndidi2(f): 7:18pm On Jul 11, 2012
Hey eastern guy! U hve 2be clear bou d qualities u want,k
Re: Physics: Galileo's theorem of atomic indivicibility by RexBrita: 3:45pm On Jul 12, 2012
Thanks
Re: Physics: Galileo's theorem of atomic indivicibility by RexBrita: 4:07pm On Jul 14, 2012
Finish
Re: Physics: Galileo's theorem of atomic indivicibility by RexBrita: 9:50am On Jul 15, 2012
Re: Physics: Galileo's theorem of atomic indivicibility by RexBrita: 12:47pm On Jul 18, 2012
A
Re: Physics: Galileo's theorem of atomic indivicibility by RexBrita: 1:02pm On Jul 18, 2012
Re: Physics: Galileo's theorem of atomic indivicibility by omotohdarajugbogbolo: 12:58pm On Jul 19, 2012
^^^^^^^I hope millions have applied grin grin
Babes una dey Bleep up o
Re: Physics: Galileo's theorem of atomic indivicibility by RexBrita: 5:09pm On Jul 19, 2012
grin:-D
Re: Physics: Galileo's theorem of atomic indivicibility by Lolaabokoku(f): 5:53pm On Jul 19, 2012
Why not drop your phone number.. You might be lucky to find a treasure here in nairaland
Re: Physics: Galileo's theorem of atomic indivicibility by RexBrita: 7:46pm On Jul 19, 2012
T
Re: Physics: Galileo's theorem of atomic indivicibility by y2kaustin(m): 12:26am On Jul 20, 2012
RexBrita:
I believe ideological harmony is a key factor in any social
relationship even between siblins. Intolerance is the first enemy.
Distrust is another.
So, if you are interested, let's be as truthful as possible. I
don't know you and you don't know me and we can't see each other for
now so there should be no need to lie.
If either of us feels uncomfortable with
answering any questions, we should just say so rather than lie. In the
end we may agree to agree which might lead to a union, or agree to
disagree and still wish each other well.
As things progress we will be drawing closer if things are positive
and naturally the time for pictures, physical meeting and all the reality will come.
I hope this is fair enough.
Let me know your thoughts too.
....And you think women,like men that talks 2 much?Contradicting yourself and embarking on circular motion.
Re: Physics: Galileo's theorem of atomic indivicibility by omotohdarajugbogbolo: 8:22am On Jul 20, 2012
y2kaustin: ....And you think women,like men that talks 2 much?Contradicting yourself and embarking on circular motion.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Physics: Galileo's theorem of atomic indivicibility by RexBrita: 11:18am On Jul 23, 2012
R
Re: Physics: Galileo's theorem of atomic indivicibility by havila(f): 2:22am On Aug 16, 2012
Nice article,kip it uP
Re: Physics: Galileo's theorem of atomic indivicibility by RexBrita: 2:37pm On Aug 20, 2012
C
Re: Physics: Galileo's theorem of atomic indivicibility by RexBrita: 12:07am On Dec 20, 2012
D
Re: Physics: Galileo's theorem of atomic indivicibility by RexBrita: 8:32am On Dec 23, 2012
Re: Physics: Galileo's theorem of atomic indivicibility by ifyalways(f): 11:06am On Dec 23, 2012
I find it difficult to accept that the OP is all he claims to be on this thread but yet finding it difficult getting a girl in the real world .
Re: Physics: Galileo's theorem of atomic indivicibility by RexBrita: 5:25am On Dec 24, 2012
X
Re: Physics: Galileo's theorem of atomic indivicibility by RexBrita: 8:46am On Dec 26, 2012
Y
Re: Physics: Galileo's theorem of atomic indivicibility by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 26, 2012
I read a few of your posts and decided that you are too good to be true perceptive & maturity wise. Of course,you know what they say when something/someone is too good to be true!Good luck.
Re: Physics: Galileo's theorem of atomic indivicibility by duni04(m): 2:13pm On Dec 26, 2012
Lolaabokoku: Why not drop your phone number.. You might be lucky to find a treasure here in nairaland
Lol..some gals can b funny o. Instead of just saying gimme ur numba, straight up
@OP u come across as a suspiciously desperate guy. Coming to nairaland of all place to look for a wife.
Re: Physics: Galileo's theorem of atomic indivicibility by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 26, 2012
moreeni: I read a few of your posts and decided that you are too good to be true perceptive & maturity wise. Of course,you know what they say when something/someone is too good to be true!Would have at least dropped you a line just to further check that notion out but you already mentioned that you are only 5ft7" tall and from the east. Short men are one thing,Igbo men are another. Good luck.
Not cool.
Re: Physics: Galileo's theorem of atomic indivicibility by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 26, 2012
Brand_new:
Not cool.

Whoops! Already modified. Sometimes, I get really Nairalandish and forget that Posters are real people with feelings. See,the guy was cool enough to not indulge my childishness.

Accept my apology OP, afterall I wouldn't have noticed your post if I wasn't looking to meet people too. May God grant your heart desires.No pun intended.
Re: Physics: Galileo's theorem of atomic indivicibility by vikings809: 8:00pm On Dec 26, 2012
How about dis woman

Re: Physics: Galileo's theorem of atomic indivicibility by RexBrita: 2:36am On Dec 27, 2012
@
Re: Physics: Galileo's theorem of atomic indivicibility by RexBrita: 5:49am On Dec 28, 2012
@
Re: Physics: Galileo's theorem of atomic indivicibility by RexBrita: 6:11pm On Dec 28, 2012
Violence against women is a crime against humanity. I support the protests in India against a female student that suffered violence in a bus. My thoughts and prayer go to her.
A lot more is required globally.
Re: Physics: Galileo's theorem of atomic indivicibility by RexBrita: 11:05am On Dec 29, 2012
May the soul of the Delhi, India, rape victim rest in peace.

Sad.

(1) (2) (Reply)

White Submissive Woman Seek Nigerian Men. / Hausa Girls Or Any Muslim Girls / Need Friends Around Oshodi/cele/ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.