Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Should I Go Ahead With D Divorce? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Go Ahead With D Divorce? (1400 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / My 63-year-old Wife Starves Me Of Sex, Divorce-seeking Septuagenarian Tells Cour / My Husband Now Locks His Phone, Should I Go Ahead And Lock Mine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Go Ahead With D Divorce? by Expensivem(f): 6:17pm On Jul 11, 2012
This is a question my one and only brother is asking . Pls your contribution is highly needed.
Charlse is a brother of mine , by God's grace , he acquired little wealth. He fell in love with grace , who is an under graduate , 300 level to be precised. They dated for just 3 months , and went into marriage.
During courtship, charlse asked grace what her gynotype is , and she said she is {AA} while chalse is {AS} . With this result , they were both fit for marriage , and charlse went ahead with his proposal.
Before their wedding , the priest requested for their gynotype , same result as above were presented to the priest for confirmation. He went ahead and got them wedded. They did their honey moon in London
She took in and deliverd "Nora" after 9 months.
She took in again after 6 months . It was then that Nora became sick, initially , we thought the sickness was a result of d second pregnancy, due to a contaminated breast milk from her mother. After series of test, it was noted that NORA has {SS} gynotype. Now the question is ..... where comes d {SS} gynotype .......?
It's quit obvious that Grace knew that she has {AS} gynotype , but refused to make it known to Charlse, so that she can enter that home , simply because of the wealth.
Now , Charlse being totally confused because he loved Grace so much, is asking if he should divorce Grace or go ahead with the marriage and face the risk of bearing {SS} children.
Re: Should I Go Ahead With D Divorce? by Expensivem(f): 6:21pm On Jul 11, 2012
Re: Should I Go Ahead With D Divorce? by Expensivem(f): 6:23pm On Jul 11, 2012
Re: Should I Go Ahead With D Divorce? by Caracta(f): 6:39pm On Jul 11, 2012
Pray tell me: who presented the med results to the Pastor? How possible is it for the man never to set his eyes on his own wife's med result? For goodness' sake, this is 2012. If this lady could fool his man like this, then...
Re: Should I Go Ahead With D Divorce? by Caracta(f): 6:45pm On Jul 11, 2012
However, i suggest they both go for counselling. I'm not in support of divorce, naturally.
Re: Should I Go Ahead With D Divorce? by Abeggi(m): 6:46pm On Jul 11, 2012
Expensivem: This is a question my one and only brother is asking . Pls your contribution is highly needed.
Charlse is a brother of mine , by God's grace , he acquired little wealth. He fell in love with grace , who is an under graduate , 300 level to be precised. They dated for just 3 months , and went into marriage.
During courtship, charlse asked grace what her gynotype is , and she said she is {AA} while chalse is {AS} . With this result , they were both fit for marriage , and charlse went ahead with his proposal.
Before their wedding , the priest requested for their gynotype , same result as above were presented to the priest for confirmation. He went ahead and got them wedded. They did their honey moon in London
She took in and deliverd "Nora" after 9 months.
She took in again after 6 months . It was then that Nora became sick, initially , we thought the sickness was a result of d second pregnancy, due to a contaminated breast milk from her mother. After series of test, it was noted that NORA has {SS} gynotype. Now the question is ..... where comes d {SS} gynotype .......?
It's quit obvious that Grace knew that she has {AS} gynotype , but refused to make it known to Charlse, so that she can enter that home , simply because of the wealth.
Now , Charlse being totally confused because he loved Grace so much, is asking if he should divorce Grace or go ahead with the marriage and face the risk of bearing {SS} children.

While I empathize with your brother, the decision to divorce or not, is entirely his. No one can/should make it for him. Good luck!
Re: Should I Go Ahead With D Divorce? by Expensivem(f): 7:06pm On Jul 11, 2012
Actually u are right , but the lady in question is schooling in another state, and she was writting exam then. Based on this she had no time coming to do things together with her husband. Besides, Her husband trusted her, gave her no benefit of doubt as an under graduate who should know the implecation of merging {AS} with {AS}. she did the test there and brought the result to her husband who presented it to the priest.[
Re: Should I Go Ahead With D Divorce? by Mynd44: 7:07pm On Jul 11, 2012
This post has been hidden
Re: Should I Go Ahead With D Divorce? by Zico17: 7:09pm On Jul 11, 2012
PROPERTY FOR SALE:
One Hectare of land @ Langbasa,Lekki Lagos @ 4.5 Million naira/Plot
One Hectare Of Land off Abraham Adesanya,Lekki Lagos @ 6.5 Million naira/plot

Call Isaac On: 08034343537
or email: zico_ayensu@yahoo.com
Re: Should I Go Ahead With D Divorce? by EfemenaXY: 9:51pm On Jul 11, 2012
@Poster, what's the outcome of the second pregnancy?

Is that child AS or an SS too?
Re: Should I Go Ahead With D Divorce? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jul 11, 2012
I smell B.S.
Re: Should I Go Ahead With D Divorce? by Nobody: 12:47am On Jul 12, 2012
AS X AS

25% AA
50% AS
25% SS

You have 75% of probability of having a perfectly healthy child.

Think twice!
Re: Should I Go Ahead With D Divorce? by Nobody: 7:36am On Jul 12, 2012
Re: Should I Go Ahead With D Divorce? by Expensivem(f): 12:26pm On Jul 12, 2012
Efemena_xy: @Poster, what's the outcome of the second pregnancy?

Is that child AS or an SS too?
She has not deliverd of d second pregnancy.
Re: Should I Go Ahead With D Divorce? by Expensivem(f): 12:28pm On Jul 12, 2012
michelin89: AS X AS

25% AA
50% AS
25% SS

You have 75% of probability of having a perfectly healthy child.

Think twice!
Thanks for d information , i hope it work out well for them.
Re: Should I Go Ahead With D Divorce? by Expensivem(f): 12:32pm On Jul 12, 2012
chaircover: lets consider all the angles first before making any decisions

There is a possibility that the lab gave the wife the wrong results. Has this possibility been explored?
I think she furged the result, cos her husband has asked her to take him to the clinic where the test was conducted , but she refused. And the result itself is no where to be found.
Re: Should I Go Ahead With D Divorce? by EfemenaXY: 12:43pm On Jul 12, 2012
Expensivem: She has not deliverd of d second pregnancy.

Okay.

My suggestion would be that they both go to a reputable lab (together) to get the tests done. If it's confirmed that the lady's genotype is AS i.e she is a Sickle Cell trait carrier as well as her husband, then they should both stop at the two kids they've got.

There is a lot of information out there on the Sickle cell disease, the pains the parents go through, and worse still; the pains the child goes through - and the real possibility of an early death. It really isn't worth the grief.

I had a friend way back in secondary school who was an SS and you can't imagine the pain we all felt for her each time she feel ill and the real fear of loosing her ...

(1) (Reply)

Respect In Marriage / Anselem Madubuko,head Pastor Revival Assembly Church Takes A New Wife / Do You Hoard?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.