Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Tight Jeans Are Bad For Guys' Testicles - TV Doctor - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Tight Jeans Are Bad For Guys' Testicles - TV Doctor (26905 Views)

Skinny Jeans Are Also The Privilege Of Curvaceous Women / 10 Essential Wardrobe Items For Guys On Low Budget. / Funke Adesiyan In A Very Tight Dress. (2) (3) (4)

Re: Tight Jeans Are Bad For Guys' Testicles - TV Doctor by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 12, 2012
I can wear those tight jeans
Re: Tight Jeans Are Bad For Guys' Testicles - TV Doctor by mrperfect(m): 2:00pm On Jul 12, 2012
Thank you for the info. Very helpful.
Re: Tight Jeans Are Bad For Guys' Testicles - TV Doctor by midiwifi(m): 2:10pm On Jul 12, 2012
This is one of those threads i dont have to read to the end. I never liked such pants and never will. I believe pants like that are been used to promote homosesexualism. angry

Re: Tight Jeans Are Bad For Guys' Testicles - TV Doctor by Sike(m): 2:13pm On Jul 12, 2012
Thank God i dont have any. Although i'm still thinking of getting one but now, it's Game Over.
Re: Tight Jeans Are Bad For Guys' Testicles - TV Doctor by wissezy: 2:28pm On Jul 12, 2012
speedyboi:

Gaylord...lol...so you are obsessed with ur shape?
dumbass! Am not a gay
Re: Tight Jeans Are Bad For Guys' Testicles - TV Doctor by Adanyebe(m): 3:07pm On Jul 12, 2012
Even doctors wear skinny jeans.... especially the young and middle age ones. So dem no sabi that one for dier medical skul
abi na new discovery after dem graduate
Re: Tight Jeans Are Bad For Guys' Testicles - TV Doctor by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 12, 2012
Yorisb:

On behalf of the Association of female Nairalanders(AFN), I'd encourage u to post/upload a pix.....for confirmatory purposes. grin
_
I don't wanna be banned, I can't afford to. I've got dozens of topics riding on SimonAndal. But check out my facebook page, you'll get an eye-full. ;-D
Re: Tight Jeans Are Bad For Guys' Testicles - TV Doctor by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 12, 2012
killuminati: I can't wear carrot/skinny jeans cos my J Stick goes up and down like a stock exchangegrin
_
Clear you brain's browsing history. Lol.
Re: Tight Jeans Are Bad For Guys' Testicles - TV Doctor by ijebabe: 3:21pm On Jul 12, 2012
This video is going viral right now and thought it was perfect for this thread. Just listen to the dad, he is my idol and I would do the same to my son grin

Lol @ "I Know Your Nuts Hurt"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fuf9lSC2hAg
Re: Tight Jeans Are Bad For Guys' Testicles - TV Doctor by oladayo042: 3:33pm On Jul 12, 2012
Bye bye tight pencil jeans
Re: Tight Jeans Are Bad For Guys' Testicles - TV Doctor by ow11(m): 3:33pm On Jul 12, 2012
Freiburger:
10 likes cool cool cool

I find it rather odd that Freiburger 10 liked a post about male nuts

Re: Tight Jeans Are Bad For Guys' Testicles - TV Doctor by scribble: 3:47pm On Jul 12, 2012
gegee: can't wear tight jeans cus my nuts don't fit

jay-z meant knots like knots of money and not nuts... but seeing as u have gone nuts with your own auditory version.

pls be our guest...

i dont wear them cos mt knots and nuts wont fit
Re: Tight Jeans Are Bad For Guys' Testicles - TV Doctor by nagoma(m): 4:03pm On Jul 12, 2012
190_@:
If this is true then my testicules have suffered

you have testicles ? (Or testicules as you prefer to call them) . But you are a woman.
Re: Tight Jeans Are Bad For Guys' Testicles - TV Doctor by Policewoman(f): 5:00pm On Jul 12, 2012
Guys please save your testi.cles. We need them.
Re: Tight Jeans Are Bad For Guys' Testicles - TV Doctor by slimyem: 5:40pm On Jul 12, 2012
SimonAndal:
_
I don't wanna be banned, I can't afford to. I've got dozens of topics riding on SimonAndal. But check out my facebook page, you'll get an eye-full. ;-D
you mean you have pictures of your nuts and longman on your fb page?
I need that eye-full...i'm volunteering as spokes person for nairaland females..cheesycheesy
Can i have the link please?
Re: Tight Jeans Are Bad For Guys' Testicles - TV Doctor by Feraz(m): 5:42pm On Jul 12, 2012
.....I still wonder why guys would wear something that would make the passage of air into their groin area difficult.......I mean don't they feel like scratching like their lives depend on it after pulling it off Have they bothered to check why it was made outside the body?? The most annoying is now wearing the yellow coloured ones......then again, it's my opinion..........
Re: Tight Jeans Are Bad For Guys' Testicles - TV Doctor by Theblessed(f): 6:00pm On Jul 12, 2012
[size=16pt]In fact, the thing does not look good on them!

Abi, ikebe they haven't got! Nice legs they have none either. tongue tongue

I wonder whether they check themselves up first on the mirror before hitting town - at least they'd know 'it doesn't fit youuuu'

Therefore, move on from this topic!

[/size]
Re: Tight Jeans Are Bad For Guys' Testicles - TV Doctor by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 12, 2012
I put 'em on sometimes. I like them anyway, it makes you look sleek.
I can also package irregular bòners when I don't want them to get too noticed.
Re: Tight Jeans Are Bad For Guys' Testicles - TV Doctor by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 12, 2012
Theblessed: [size=16pt]In fact, the thing does not look good on them!

Abi, ikebe they haven't got! Nice legs they have none either. tongue tongue

I wonder whether they check themselves up first on the mirror before hitting town - at least they'd know 'it doesn't fit youuuu'

Therefore, move on from this topic!

[/size]

Why should a man have ikebe if he's not "gay"? And what are "nice legs" in men?
Re: Tight Jeans Are Bad For Guys' Testicles - TV Doctor by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 12, 2012
J12:

Why should a man have ikebe if he's not "gay"? And what are "nice legs" in men?

So ikebe on men = gay? LMAO.

Who doesn't like a man with a nicely toned Behind? You think we like to grab on to bones when it's knacking time?

Make I no even vex for you lol

Look at the azz on this dude?

Re: Tight Jeans Are Bad For Guys' Testicles - TV Doctor by tribalism(m): 7:59pm On Jul 12, 2012
can't even wear it as am big there. serious!
Re: Tight Jeans Are Bad For Guys' Testicles - TV Doctor by owendei(m): 8:17pm On Jul 12, 2012
fashion ma ass. abeg abeg abeg. next page pls.
Re: Tight Jeans Are Bad For Guys' Testicles - TV Doctor by ernestleon(m): 8:46pm On Jul 12, 2012
Billyonaire: Wearing tight jeans is unhealthy, so is smoking and drinking alcohol, I even heard having sex is unhealthy. Its fashion trend people, and those who love it should risk their health. Life itself is the greatest risk undertaken my humanoid soul.
Billyonaire:
This Lekki man you no dey ever talk better thing,wetin concern fashion and sex na...sometimes i wonder too.
Re: Tight Jeans Are Bad For Guys' Testicles - TV Doctor by IYANGBALI: 10:48pm On Jul 12, 2012
thank God na kembe i dey always wear 24/7
Re: Tight Jeans Are Bad For Guys' Testicles - TV Doctor by Freesia(f): 11:08pm On Jul 12, 2012
Sorry don't know how to download a video here but this poor black boy got a beat down for wearing those skinny jeans or do they suspect he's gay??

http://www.spifftv.com/video.php?id=5132
Re: Tight Jeans Are Bad For Guys' Testicles - TV Doctor by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 13, 2012
gegee: can't wear tight jeans cus my nuts don't fit
Hov.
Re: Tight Jeans Are Bad For Guys' Testicles - TV Doctor by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 13, 2012
Lordave: Ah! My own don finish. Wetin I go do all these my leggings? I'm more concerned abt ma balls, @doctor are u sure?
thight jeans or ya ehhmm... Choice is yours lol
Re: Tight Jeans Are Bad For Guys' Testicles - TV Doctor by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 13, 2012
Okija_juju:

I ain't comparing bro, just saying I don't need skinny jeans for my package to bulge...

Shi't so big it be fhucking up my posture... A nigga has to walk with a lean
HahaahahA. Now you making me look weird in the bus.
Re: Tight Jeans Are Bad For Guys' Testicles - TV Doctor by sapphirejade(f): 10:14am On Jul 13, 2012
Never really like dat skinny tinz sha buh it makes ma 2x bf look real kul wink
Re: Tight Jeans Are Bad For Guys' Testicles - TV Doctor by Nobody: 10:26am On Jul 13, 2012
slimyem: you mean you have pictures of your nuts and longman on your fb page?
I need that eye-full...i'm volunteering as spokes person for nairaland females..cheesycheesy
Can i have the link please?
_
Here it is. Use it well. Don't let your signifiant other catch you looking at my junk. cool
Re: Tight Jeans Are Bad For Guys' Testicles - TV Doctor by Nobody: 10:29am On Jul 13, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

So ikebe on men = gay? LMAO.

Who doesn't like a man with a nicely toned Behind? You think we like to grab on to bones when it's knacking time?

Make I no even vex for you lol

Look at the azz on this dude?

_
Dios mio! Who. The. Bleep. Is. That? Muy caliente!
Re: Tight Jeans Are Bad For Guys' Testicles - TV Doctor by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 13, 2012
SimonAndal:
_
Dios mio! Who. The. Bleep. Is. That? Muy caliente!

One Aba-made model like that.

Now that I'm looking at his front pocket, his dciiik is looking a bit too thin and short embarassed Looks like the dude doesnt have any balls either.

Boys Use Tyres To Make Sandals / Nina’s Plus-sized Swimwear Show At Accra Fashion Week (Photos) / Naija Santa On Beads And Aso Oke Attire (pics)