Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,038 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:56 AM

Aremu Gawat, TV presenter, kidnapped - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aremu Gawat, TV presenter, kidnapped (24398 Views)

PHOTO: Popular Broadcaster, Alhaji Rasaq Gawat Still Missing After 3 Years / See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit / Fashola Offers Reward For Information On Aremu Gawat's Whereabouts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aremu Gawat, TV presenter, kidnapped by morakone(m): 10:52am On Jul 12, 2012
hnm SMH 4 naija I pray Allah deliver him from his capture and return him safely ROBI NAJINA MOANAJINA WALATUALKINA MOALI
Re: Aremu Gawat, TV presenter, kidnapped by jide4lagos(m): 10:53am On Jul 12, 2012
Ramandan is around the corner. Maybe some people no want make people win hajji dis year.
Re: Aremu Gawat, TV presenter, kidnapped by Solemntee: 10:57am On Jul 12, 2012
As the we approach the blessed month of Ramadan, nothing will happen to aremu, he will be hail and hearty inshallah .
Re: Aremu Gawat, TV presenter, kidnapped by omalicha89: 10:59am On Jul 12, 2012
I know his daughter Raphiat and she's really distraught now.I hope he returns safely by God's grace.
Re: Aremu Gawat, TV presenter, kidnapped by maclatunji: 11:04am On Jul 12, 2012
Freiburger:
so, how did you know that?

He is someone I know.
Re: Aremu Gawat, TV presenter, kidnapped by morakone(m): 11:06am On Jul 12, 2012
Hnm SMH 4 naija I pray Allah deliver him from his captore ROBI NAJINA MOHANAJINA WALATULIKNA MOHALIALIKINA
Re: Aremu Gawat, TV presenter, kidnapped by Ganys: 11:13am On Jul 12, 2012
Hmm...May Allah Protect him
Re: Aremu Gawat, TV presenter, kidnapped by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 12, 2012
abi him don see werrin im no suppose see?
Re: Aremu Gawat, TV presenter, kidnapped by snthesis(m): 11:35am On Jul 12, 2012
tonte: I'm surprised no one has blamed GEJ 4 this one yet...
GEJ is solely responsible for this event- as chief of staff, he ought to know the whereabouts of every1, animal and property in this country. tongue

1 Like

Re: Aremu Gawat, TV presenter, kidnapped by Afam4eva(m): 11:37am On Jul 12, 2012
Okija_juju: Where did he go?! undecided

Is there kidnapping in Lagos?! undecided

Did he travel?! undecided

Did he run away?! undecided

Was he found passed out due to whatever reason and taken to a hospital?! undecided

Was he raptured? undecided

WHERE IS AREMU?!! undecided
There has always been kidnapping in Lagos but the reason you don't hear about it is because it's not for ransome.
Re: Aremu Gawat, TV presenter, kidnapped by Okijajuju1(m): 11:38am On Jul 12, 2012
morakone: hnm SMH 4 naija I pray Allah deliver him from his capture and return him safely ROBI NAJINA MOANAJINA WALATUALKINA MOALI

morakone: Hnm SMH 4 naija I pray Allah deliver him from his captore ROBI NAJINA MOHANAJINA WALATULIKNA MOHALIALIKINA

OFFICER!!! See our suspect!! How did he know that the missing man was CAPTURE abi CAPTORE... And also detain him for ringing the Gbagaun bell two times!!! grin
Re: Aremu Gawat, TV presenter, kidnapped by Okijajuju1(m): 11:39am On Jul 12, 2012
afam4eva:
There has always been kidnapping in Lagos but the reason you don't hear about it is because it's not for ransome.

What is it normally for?! undecided ... Please Dont say Ogwu Ego!!
Re: Aremu Gawat, TV presenter, kidnapped by Freiburger(m): 11:40am On Jul 12, 2012
Okija_juju:

OFFICER!!! See our suspect!! How did he know that the missing man was CAPTURE abi CAPTORE... And also detain him for ringing the Gbagaun bell two times!!! grin
@ morakone what do you say to this?
Re: Aremu Gawat, TV presenter, kidnapped by DExplorer1: 11:43am On Jul 12, 2012
Re: Aremu Gawat, TV presenter, kidnapped by Afam4eva(m): 11:45am On Jul 12, 2012
Okija_juju:

What is it normally for?! undecided ... Please Dont say Ogwu Ego!!
Ogwu ego is part of it. All these one-chance people also kidnap people and steal from them.
Re: Aremu Gawat, TV presenter, kidnapped by lakesider(m): 11:55am On Jul 12, 2012
Lol , the guy is going down and needs cheap popularity
Re: Aremu Gawat, TV presenter, kidnapped by poweredcom(m): 12:08pm On Jul 12, 2012
I am sure he went for clubbbin and maybe took some few chicks coolin off somewhere abi person body na firewood
Leave matta

1 Like

Re: Aremu Gawat, TV presenter, kidnapped by greall1: 12:13pm On Jul 12, 2012
I think so

fesse: I pray and hope that he is safe wherever he is.

But the truth about the matter is that if he is truly missing, that means somebody somewhere is trying to take his media position come this Ramadan. Go to the national mosque in abuja and see how the politics is being played.

1 Like

Re: Aremu Gawat, TV presenter, kidnapped by reloboy(m): 12:44pm On Jul 12, 2012
I hope almighty God help him wherever he may be and lead him straight back hommie
Re: Aremu Gawat, TV presenter, kidnapped by tessyade: 1:14pm On Jul 12, 2012
fesse: I pray and hope that he is safe wherever he is.

But the truth about the matter is that if he is truly missing, that means somebody somewhere is trying to take his media position come this Ramadan. Go to the national mosque in abuja and see how the politics is being played.
You are funny! I pray God to protect him wherever he is.
Re: Aremu Gawat, TV presenter, kidnapped by Balloa1(m): 1:15pm On Jul 12, 2012
May the Almighty protect him and bring him back home safely ...... Amin.
Re: Aremu Gawat, TV presenter, kidnapped by Biggysmalls919(m): 1:22pm On Jul 12, 2012
one thing that still baffles me is with all these witch craft we have in this nigeria and yet we don't have psychic men and women? Only evil they can perform. In america, missing peole are found by the help of psychic men and women dead or alive.
Re: Aremu Gawat, TV presenter, kidnapped by tfashina: 1:32pm On Jul 12, 2012
i dont believe that PDP can win election in EDO state bec peoples did not want dem atall.
so they should just keep quiet
Re: Aremu Gawat, TV presenter, kidnapped by souleymon(m): 1:53pm On Jul 12, 2012
May Almighty Allah bring him Hone Soon
Ramadan is Just around the Corner
Re: Aremu Gawat, TV presenter, kidnapped by Ayoobscom(m): 1:53pm On Jul 12, 2012
I love this pls recite suratul Phil for his guide
Re: Aremu Gawat, TV presenter, kidnapped by meeka4: 2:27pm On Jul 12, 2012
Biggysmalls919: one thing that still baffles me is with all these witch craft we have in this nigeria and yet we don't have psychic men and women? Only evil they can perform. In america, missing peole are found by the help of psychic men and women dead or alive.
you watch too much television
Re: Aremu Gawat, TV presenter, kidnapped by Rophyheart9ja(f): 2:53pm On Jul 12, 2012
OMG!I pray he comes back alive
Re: Aremu Gawat, TV presenter, kidnapped by otilowaju(f): 3:03pm On Jul 12, 2012
maclatunji:

He is someone I know.

@mclatunji, you seem to know what others don't lipsrsealed Why don't you spill the beans? undecided
Re: Aremu Gawat, TV presenter, kidnapped by Youngalhaji: 3:37pm On Jul 12, 2012
Oh Allah,you saved prophet Yussuf from harm and Prophet Muhammad PBUH from well, I pray for your guardian and protection over Alh.Aremu Gawat.
Bi robil falak bi robi nass.He will return safely.amin
Re: Aremu Gawat, TV presenter, kidnapped by skullo2012(m): 3:38pm On Jul 12, 2012
May Allah bring him back alive and soonest.
Re: Aremu Gawat, TV presenter, kidnapped by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 12, 2012
tfashina: i dont believe that PDP can win election in EDO state bec peoples did not want dem atall.
so they should just keep quiet
Guy you miss way? Can't u read the above topic?
Re: Aremu Gawat, TV presenter, kidnapped by Biggysmalls919(m): 4:04pm On Jul 12, 2012
meeka4:
you watch too much television
so u think its not real in america that they don't have psychics? U may need 2 pay a visit to the usa cos am writing with experience not television

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Can Defeat Jonathan If INEC Conducts Credible Elections - Buhari / Pictures From Ongoing Kogi State Curfew Day - Citizens React - Screenshots / Thousands Of Supporters Welcome Buhari To Bauchi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.