Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

(SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! - Jobs/Vacancies (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! (199489 Views)

How To Become A Member Of The Nigerian State Security Service / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / State Security Service (S.S.S) Is Recruiting. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by SYAYOCK(f): 3:36pm On Jan 09, 2013
Personally, i respect everyone's right to express his/her opinion on this matter in question but i feel some of us are using our rights to misinform the house. We can't even differentiate who is an expectant Cadet, ASO.or Detective in the house. Pls, if u knw that u applied for Cadet and wasn't callup to camp, i humbly advice u to withdraw ur expectation of another call, relax back and re strategise against the next Cadet recruitment. Those expected in camp nw are the ASO and Detectives. Logical reasoning should hv answered the question 4 u. How can the Service keep training more senior officers when they have the junior officer's and rank and files level still empty and need to be filled up and that even constitute the largest manpower of the Service. I don't mean to insult or underate any one's status pls bt lets try to accept the reality of the matter. ASO and Detectives, i smell a rat frm a top informant bt il need to go high up to verify b4 getting bk to the house. C u guyz soon. One Nigeria
Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by SYAYOCK(f): 3:37pm On Jan 09, 2013
Personally, i respect everyone's right to express his/her opinion on this matter in question but i feel some of us are using our rights to misinform the house. We can't even differentiate who is an expectant Cadet, ASO.or Detective in the house. Pls, if u knw that u applied for Cadet and wasn't callup to camp, i humbly advice u to withdraw ur expectation of another call, relax back and re strategise against the next Cadet recruitment. Those expected in camp nw are the ASO and Detectives. Logical reasoning should hv answered the question 4 u. How can the Service keep training more senior officers when they have the junior officer's and rank and files level still empty and need to be filled up and that even constitute the largest manpower of the Service. I don't mean to insult or underate any one's status pls bt lets try to accept the reality of the matter. ASO and Detectives, i smell a rat frm a top informant bt il need to go high up to verify b4 getting bk to the house. C u guyz soon. One Nigeria
Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by SYAYOCK(f): 3:37pm On Jan 09, 2013
Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by SYAYOCK(f): 3:39pm On Jan 09, 2013
Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by SYAYOCK(f): 3:39pm On Jan 09, 2013
Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by SYAYOCK(f): 3:40pm On Jan 09, 2013
Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by SYAYOCK(f): 3:41pm On Jan 09, 2013
Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by innocent2001: 4:26pm On Jan 09, 2013
There ɪ̣̝̇ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇ sti hope for cadet expectant. Although ɪ̣̝̇ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇ not going to be for those that sat for the̶̲̥̅̊ exam. Is going to be base on who u know. Please if you know anyone that can help you get it, pls i advise you do so asap. Do not expect any call if you don't have anyone in abuja. Aso απϑ Detective, let's keep the̶̲̥̅̊ fire buring because ̶̷̩̥̊͡ε̲̣ are almost at the̶̲̥̅̊ end point.
Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by vickyhandsome: 4:45pm On Jan 09, 2013
@yayork, pls ur phrase is a little bit confusin. can u pls try 2 clearify d air. @house, i smell victory. hope alive
Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by SYAYOCK(f): 7:14pm On Jan 09, 2013
@house, sory 4 the duplication of my earlier post. It was an error as a result of network problem from this end. @ vickyhandsome, keep ur lights up.
Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by Stevolat: 1:39pm On Jan 10, 2013
S. YAYOCK:
@yayock 4get ur ideal on dis cadet stuff,it's 4rm a rite source dat dey recruit officers 3times in a year
Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by innocent2001: 1:54pm On Jan 10, 2013
Stevolat: @yayock 4get ur ideal on dis cadet stuff,it's 4rm a rite source dat dey recruit officers 3times in a year

I am wondering if yayock is the DG
Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by DAWOOU(m): 3:10pm On Jan 10, 2013
@ Yayock, u are absolutely rite my broda, there is nothing like Cadet Officer again, its Only ASO & Detective which we are all xpecting by God‘s grace.That is just d plain truth.
Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by SYAYOCK(f): 5:52pm On Jan 10, 2013
@Stevolat, i share in ur feelings. I am nt the DG. The gd thing is tht we dnt evn knw ourselves nor where we ar al comin frm nor our conectns if any. Whn Gadzama ws the DG, somtyms they recruit as much as d demand presnt itslf. Bt undr the current DG, ths is d first recruitmnt 4 Cadet, ASO, Detectives, Guards etc. evr since hs apointmnt lst upper year. Nw ths is the drill, if they wnt anymore Cadets, they wil do frsh recruitment 4 Cadets and nt 2 revisit previous names. Tht hs bn the Service policy 4 decades nw. Their believe is tht they wnt d bst frm a set of applicnts. Bst of luck to everyone.
Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by innocent2001: 7:06pm On Jan 10, 2013
Congrat to the̶̲̥̅̊ house.ASO απϑ Detectives,
Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by innocent2001: 7:09pm On Jan 10, 2013
@yayock. I understand your point. But some persons can still find theere way in tru !! U knw!
Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by Stevolat: 11:32pm On Jan 10, 2013
S. YAYOCK:
@Stevolat, i share in ur feelings. I am nt the DG. The gd thing is tht we dnt evn knw ourselves nor where we ar al comin frm nor our conectns if any. Whn Gadzama ws the DG, somtyms they recruit as much as d demand presnt itslf. Bt undr the current DG, ths is d first recruitmnt 4 Cadet, ASO, Detectives, Guards etc. evr since hs apointmnt lst upper year. Nw ths is the drill, if they wnt anymore Cadets, they wil do frsh recruitment 4 Cadets and nt 2 revisit previous names. Tht hs bn the Service policy 4 decades nw. Their believe is tht they wnt d bst frm a set of applicnts. Bst of luck to everyone.
it is well bro
Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by Gentletwits: 4:39am On Jan 11, 2013
S. YAYOCK:
Personally, i respect everyone's right to express his/her opinion on this matter in question but i feel some of us are using our rights to misinform the house.Nobody misguided d house,ok?It wud b sb knew wht u didnt know! We can't even differentiate who is an expectant Cadet, ASO.or Detective in the house.Ds cud b true,but d house was meant 4 d Cadet Officers!I dont want 2 say u hijacked it, which u did,because of d brotherly goal!Pls, if u knw that u applied for Cadet and wasn't callup to camp, i humbly advice u to withdraw ur expectation of another call, relax back and re strategise against the next Cadet recruitment. Those expected in camp nw are the ASO and Detectives.Even a State Director of DSS wud b considered arogant 2 make ds frivolous,untrue statement!This is d exclusive ryt of a DG,Minister or d Presidency! Logical reasoning should hv answered the question 4 u. How can the Service keep training more senior officers when they have the junior officer's and rank and files level still empty and need to be filled up and that even constitute the largest manpower of the Service.U dont talk like(lyk DG) ds,excpt u have complete info on d ranks & files & positions of existing DSS workers! I don't mean to insult or underate any one's status.Remember,by virtue of application some of us r ur senior in d DSS!pls bt lets try to accept the reality of the matter.As seniors we shud b more knowledgeable & so know our lefts,frm our ryts,ok?Somtyms d reason one person updates d house more borders on d personalities of d informants...,NOT POWER!I repeat, NOT POWER!! ASO and Detectives, i smell a rat frm a top informant bt il need to go high up to verify b4 getting bk to the house.This is d only reason 4 ds thread,so concentrate on updating d house. C u guyz soon. One Nigeria
Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by DAWOOU(m): 8:47am On Jan 11, 2013
@Yayock, I d feel u walahi, dats exactly wat is obtainable.What we are praying 4 nw is our own ASO & Detective im so eager 4 d call because I know our names are there by God‘s grace.
Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by Uziehot(m): 10:05am On Jan 11, 2013
The page is abt to be flip. Prayer time.
Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by vickyhandsome: 10:17am On Jan 11, 2013
1 tin i want d house 2 knw is dat! dis is not d police force or army. dis is 1 body dat is extremly distinguish 4 excellence n intelligence. their tins r always done in order. @stev, no body is avin any way based on connections or wat so ever. if cadet officers r in trainx it means they r already in trainx, dat is y they spend gud tym in selectin their men n women. if u weren't called, dnt give up, try again. @ Aso n Detectives, keep d fire burnin cos soonxt we all we surely smile. hope alive once again. (NDM)
Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by SYAYOCK(f): 10:34am On Jan 11, 2013
@Gentletwits, the funniest thing wit u is tht ryt frm page one of ths threading, u hardly contribute meaningfuly bt u quote othr's post and then mk ur coment and wh told u the threadin ws originally meant 4 Cadets only?. Tht som aplied 4 lowr ranks, does nt mean they dnt hav bigger qualificatns thn tht, its al abt joinin d Service and nt a dsplay of hw high one is qualified. My last wsh 2 everyone in ths house is tht God in his mercy should wipe away d tears in d faces of men and women of ths house. 4 my co, til we c in Camp. One Love

1 Like

Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by DAWOOU(m): 1:35pm On Jan 11, 2013
Pls is SSS training like dat of the military? In d miitary d wake up @ 3-4, musta parade @ 5:30 then 6-7 PT 7-8 breakfast, 8-2pm classes, 4-6pm games and 7-8 dinner then prep and at 11 pm is lights out.Pls is dat hw SSS do too?I need answer pls 4 dos dat hv relations in d service tanx.
Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by Gentletwits: 2:36pm On Jan 11, 2013
vickyhandsome: 1 tin i want d house 2 knw is dat! dis is not d police force or army. dis is 1 body dat is extremly distinguish 4 excellence n intelligence. their tins r always done in order. @stev, no body is avin any way based on connections or wat so ever. if cadet officers r in trainx it means they r already in trainx, dat is y they spend gud tym in selectin their men n women. if u weren't called, dnt give up, try again. @ Aso n Detectives, keep d fire burnin cos soonxt we all we surely smile. hope alive once again. (NDM)
.@Stevolat,some very impt points,pls take note!
Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by vickyhandsome: 9:06am On Jan 12, 2013
@yayork, i say a very big Amen n Amen. God has done it already, lets just go n start celebrating. hope alive
Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by sollybee38(f): 9:58am On Jan 13, 2013
Pls when next they start rexruiting for this year lemme know, my email is sollybabe4xrist@yahoo.com am intrested.
Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by vickyhandsome: 7:53pm On Jan 13, 2013
@sollybee, stay connected to dis thread n u will get wat u want. @house, happy sunday to all ma co~officers to b. c u in camp feb. hope alive
Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by janjansin: 8:28am On Jan 14, 2013
@yhayock i tink u said u smell rat at the corner some days ago...so pls let us knw now
Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by innocent2001: 1:46pm On Jan 14, 2013
I can see we all re good to good. The list is already in our various state commands. Just relax your mind απϑ expect your call any moment from now!!! One love house.
Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by kaynex(m): 2:55pm On Jan 14, 2013
innocent2001: I can see we all re good to good. The list is already in our various state commands. Just relax your mind απϑ expect your call any moment from now!!! One love house.

@ innocent...sure? Fact?

1 Like

Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by Gentletwits: 6:43pm On Jan 14, 2013
innocent2001: I can see we all re good to good. The list is already in our various state commands. Just relax your mind απϑ expect your call any moment from now!!! One love house.
.U cud b more precise,as regards d time.Good2go indeed,by God's grace!
Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by janjansin: 8:30am On Jan 15, 2013
How sure is it that this people wil ever call again?my heart is bcoming weaker cos i so much put dis tin on my mind cos it is taking too much time..pls i nid someone 2 pour more info on dis.yhayock hope u cn saysometin to ease dis presure?

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (36) (Reply)

In Desperate Need Of A Job / Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test / Online Registration Process For Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.