Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,276 members, 7,836,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Patience Jonathan Appointed Perm. Sec By Bayelsa Governor - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Appointed Perm. Sec By Bayelsa Governor (23610 Views)

How Jonathan Appointed Suspected Serial Thief To Head Radio Nig - Premium Times / Peter Obi Appointed As Chairman Of SEC By President Jonathan / Gov. Timipre Sylva Served Impeachment Notice By Bayelsa State Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Appointed Perm. Sec By Bayelsa Governor by VolvoS60(m): 11:05pm On Jul 12, 2012
edicolove:

Intelligent people have been putting reasons forward and we are all learning. But f00ls like you just blab because it is so easy to make comments on a public forum, hiding behind anonymity. People like you cant even address a gathering of five people. lol

Aah. . . Edicolove. . . still angry at the world aren't you? Throwing insults around like grenades and lashing out at will? wink

Your feeble attempts at deception cannot move me. You try to defend the indefensible and you expect me to engage you in an argument? Remember you and I met on these boards a long time ago, when you tried to do the same old nonsense, defending the current administration's misadventures. I still stand by my words said to you then. Go through my posts and read them again.
Re: Patience Jonathan Appointed Perm. Sec By Bayelsa Governor by John4p(m): 1:09am On Jul 13, 2012
Congrats! To the first lady on her new appointment. I just ope it waz based on meritocracy and not favourism.
Re: Patience Jonathan Appointed Perm. Sec By Bayelsa Governor by Johndoe100(m): 1:51am On Jul 13, 2012
There is nothing you wrote / copied here that affects anything I posted. Why do you equate opening your mouth with intelligent speech?

Is the CLO the state Government? The state civil service? Are they not as clueless as you, asking for information? Where did they dispute what I posted?
Try and comprehend a post before replying, if you can't ask someone to help you.

pcicero:

Mr Know It All, what did she write that was difficult for you to comprehend? What position did Patience attain before she left the service?
Your post did nothing to contribute to the topic rather it was an attempt to muddle up the issue.

Below is the reaction of Bayelsa state's CLO to the appointment. People like you need to be enlightened.

"Ordinarily there wouldn’t have been anything wrong with Mr. President’s wife being appointed a Permanent Secretary in any state of her origin or by marriage; as is the Bayelsa scenario. While those who are claiming that Mrs. Patience Jonathan has been a Civil Servant in the state may be right, most Bayelsans are just hearing this side of her being a civil servant for the very first time”.

Accoridng Alagoa, the questions begging for answers from concerned Bayelsans are that: Was she on secondment or a leave of absence all these years? Has her name been featuring in the pay roll of the Bayelsa State government? Has she been part of the several staff audits that have taken place since, including the Biometrics conducted by the office of Due Process and e.Governance Bureau during Sylva’s administration? Bayelsans would want to know because Mrs.Patence Jonathan must not be allowed to eat her cake and have it.Again, have she been going to work as a state civil servant?”

“ These questions are very important because we know that when Abusalami was the Head of State, his wife was working before then. When Dr. Peter Odili was Governor of Rivers State, his wife, Justice Mary Odili was working. So, where was Patience Jonathan working when her husband was Deputy Governor?

“It may not be difficult for the government to cook up documents to take care of all the questions about her being a civil servant, but how did she rose through the ranks in the ministry. Permanent Secretary Positions are not like honorary degrees issued by Universities. It follows real career development in Ministries; they are not even political appointments like the position of Commissioner”.

He added that in view of the fact that a Permanent Secretary is supposed to be the engine room of any ministry, one thinks this lady would not fit such a position."

Re: Patience Jonathan Appointed Perm. Sec By Bayelsa Governor by clubone05: 6:39am On Jul 13, 2012
Dame Jonathan obtained the National
Certificate of Education (NCE) in
Mathematics/ Biology in 1989 from the
Rivers State College of Education and a
Bachelor of Education in Biology and
Psychology from the University of Port
Harcourt, Rivers State.
She worked in Teaching, Banking and
as a Sports Administrator in the State
Civil-Service. She was First Lady of
Bayelsa State .

Which bastard posted the above CV of that illiterate woman.

I hate this country.

From the above is it not clear that only her NCE can be tracked?

There's falsehood written over it.

Her work history is vague as ever...where did she teach?which bank hired this slowpoke?

Yes I make firm to call her a slowpoke.if truly she ever went to a school and by chance manage to get employment anywhere (teaching and banking require a certain command of english) and still can not deliver a speech without blunders...then without a doubt she is a slowpoke.

I hate this country.

Are they no sound minds in bayelsa!!!!!why her
Re: Patience Jonathan Appointed Perm. Sec By Bayelsa Governor by four4: 7:22am On Jul 13, 2012
PDP! Share the money!! I'm sure this must b Part of the compesation for making him governor. What a rubbish!! In a state where there is massive unemployment of graduate and more qualify aspire youth some useless fellow calld hinself governor dashing out employment oppotunity to unqualify and undeserve God father nd mother.
Re: Patience Jonathan Appointed Perm. Sec By Bayelsa Governor by Kx: 8:12am On Jul 13, 2012
[size=14pt]With this development,
Is there any justification why serving governors should not make their wives "elected" choice local gorvment chair persons in their various states?[/size]
Re: Patience Jonathan Appointed Perm. Sec By Bayelsa Governor by pauloman(m): 8:22am On Jul 13, 2012
Demdem:

I disagree with u on fact three even though u have refused to answer my earlier questions.

The perm Sec post is an highly coveted post in the civil service and it has quite a lot of benefits. are u aware that one of the key criminals in the national pension scheme fraud was also a perm sec? Besides that, the salaries and allowances arent bad at all coupled with the ones u are entitled to steal. Above all, there is also a juicy pension scheme as long as retire well which is the icing on the cake for all civil servants.

For now, no one seems to know her porfolio, she may probably be a Perm sec for the Bayelsa state liason office in Abuja grin grin

@all : its a pity u guys cant see the bigger picture in this dumb move...GEJ knows he is going to lose political relevance after 2015,so inorder to still remain in the corridors of power,he is try to launch his wife into the political arena to enable him rule his state again through his wife being a Governor of that state in time #somebodymarkmywords#
Re: Patience Jonathan Appointed Perm. Sec By Bayelsa Governor by pcicero(m): 1:40pm On Jul 13, 2012
Johndoe100: There is nothing you wrote / copied here that affects anything I posted. Why do you equate opening your mouth with intelligent speech?

Is the CLO the state Government? The state civil service? Are they not as clueless as you, asking for information? Where did they dispute what I posted?
Try and comprehend a post before replying, if you can't ask someone to help you.

I am not in the mood for your tantrums. Since you seem to be 'more informed', why don't you just tell us the Grade\level she attained before she left the service only to come back and be a Perm Secretary?

Until you are able to sufficiently justify this fo0lish act, the joke is still on you!
Re: Patience Jonathan Appointed Perm. Sec By Bayelsa Governor by ikennahill: 12:30am On Jul 14, 2012
she just dey prepare for gd pay in future and hence setting bad precedence.the late romanian leader made his illeterate wife a professor,bt today he is gone.he wz executed.
Re: Patience Jonathan Appointed Perm. Sec By Bayelsa Governor by mkoabiola: 9:42pm On Jul 14, 2012
No amount of constuctive criticism on NL wil mak d gov reverse his decision.dis has been a long term plan by d gov and patience.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Boko-Haram Planned To Bomb Third-Mainland Bridge’ / E-VOTE (NOW) for President : Jonathan (GEJ) Vs. Buhari (GMB) / 2019: Run To South-east During Election And Be Fined – IDA Warns Igbo In North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.