Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,465 members, 7,836,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Which Nigerian Nationalist Has The Highest Number Of "The First..."? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Nigerian Nationalist Has The Highest Number Of "The First..."? (546 Views)

7 States With Highest Number Of Mud Houses. / Lawmakers Who Sponsored The Highest Number Of Bills In The 7th NASS / El-rufai: A Nationalist Or Hypocrite? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Nigerian Nationalist Has The Highest Number Of "The First..."? by Nobody: 7:12am On Jul 12, 2012
One could infere that our nationalists, apart from struggling for the independence of our dear country, struggled for prominence. These nationalists include Awolowo, Azikiwe, Tafawa Belewa, Bello, Eyo Ita, among others. I want to know which of these politicians had most "the first..." in our history. Pls, no tribalistic comment needed. Pls, the moderator should put this in the front page so that I could get adquate response. Thanks.
Re: Which Nigerian Nationalist Has The Highest Number Of "The First..."? by Nobody: 7:15am On Jul 12, 2012
Pls, this is very important to my thesis. I need professional & honest response. If possible, include your sources.

(1) (Reply)

Suicide Bomber Kills Five At Nigerian Mosque? / Fashola To Lagosians: Call Me On 08034301122 On Gawat’s Whereabout / Obj's Name Missing In Voters' Register

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.