Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Aso Rock May Be Flooded – Ministry Of Environment - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aso Rock May Be Flooded – Ministry Of Environment (6599 Views)

Airforce Junction In Port Harcourt Flooded (Photos) / Ige Street At Iyana Ipaja Flooded After Rains / ICPC Returns N924m Stolen Funds To Ministry Of Environment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aso Rock May Be Flooded – Ministry Of Environment by chucky234(m): 1:39pm On Jul 12, 2012
Why that stupid woman go reveal to them say Aso Rock dey among nah, she for no talk make flood drown all of them patapata. Ah she fu:ck up big time
Re: Aso Rock May Be Flooded – Ministry Of Environment by isquar3d3(m): 1:39pm On Jul 12, 2012
Decryptor: GEJ will see it as nothing! Afterall he's a fisherman. All he'll do is remove his "shoes", sit on a canoe and tell us "Fellow Nigerians, we are on top of the situation" while munching his "cassava bread".
damn!
Re: Aso Rock May Be Flooded – Ministry Of Environment by bigdoo: 1:42pm On Jul 12, 2012
I can see that all the places mentioned are in the north. Why must all the bad things happen in the north or originate from there?
Re: Aso Rock May Be Flooded – Ministry Of Environment by Thereishel: 1:56pm On Jul 12, 2012
LET THE MINISTER OF WATER RESOURCES EVACUATE THE FLOODED WATER WHEN IT HAPPEN. LOL!
Re: Aso Rock May Be Flooded – Ministry Of Environment by Nextworldnx(m): 1:57pm On Jul 12, 2012
Decryptor: GEJ will see it as nothing! Afterall he's a fisherman. All he'll do is remove his "shoes", sit on a canoe and tell us "Fellow Nigerians, we are on top of the situation" while munching his "cassava bread".

grin grin Walai..Guy u badt gan
Re: Aso Rock May Be Flooded – Ministry Of Environment by Nextworldnx(m): 2:02pm On Jul 12, 2012
Nautillus: ehhhhh...(scratching my head)

i might be wrong oh...but if i remember well, ASO ROCK was built on a ROCK (at its crest)with a WORLD class drainage system.

So HOW on earth would it flood ?

Just forget it, if its possible for the rock to be "flooded off" with those clueless alongside it,
most Nigerians will be happy.
I for one cant wait.

When is the flood coming again Madam??
Re: Aso Rock May Be Flooded – Ministry Of Environment by Mavrick2012: 2:02pm On Jul 12, 2012
Dat reminds me,acodin 2d constitn if d presi dies d vp takes ova,if d vp dies d sen presi takes ova etc.in a situatn where d pres,d vp,sen pres(n deputy),speaker(n deputy)cjn,al ministas are holdin meetin in 1 place and due 2 natural disasta or human tero act dey al die,pls who takes ova?
Re: Aso Rock May Be Flooded – Ministry Of Environment by Nwogbe: 2:07pm On Jul 12, 2012
A[quote author=Biggyd2][/quote]
And her broda Mr Abati & Oga Labaran will come defending their BOSS

1 Like

Re: Aso Rock May Be Flooded – Ministry Of Environment by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 12, 2012
Don't worry, we're on top of the situation. Let's set up a committee to advise government on the appropriate course of action.
Re: Aso Rock May Be Flooded – Ministry Of Environment by Werehkpe: 3:54pm On Jul 12, 2012
All of u on Nairaland just keep yabbing and yapping the government. Una no de tire?

Rada than wasting energy on criticism, WHAT ACTION HAVE U TAKEN TO STOP ur government from these seemly constant show of corruption?

1 Like

Re: Aso Rock May Be Flooded – Ministry Of Environment by onoti(f): 3:59pm On Jul 12, 2012
no b lie
Re: Aso Rock May Be Flooded – Ministry Of Environment by Freiburger(m): 4:00pm On Jul 12, 2012
Wereh kpe: All of u on Nairaland just keep yabbing and yapping the government. Una no de tire?

Rada than wasting energy on criticism, WHAT ACTION HAVE U TAKEN TO STOP ur government from these seemly constant show of corruption?

They forgot it takes a weak folks to have a weak leadership.
Re: Aso Rock May Be Flooded – Ministry Of Environment by poweredcom(m): 4:14pm On Jul 12, 2012
Afterall GEJ na ijaw man na only him go survive am him go quickly bring I'm fishing net take catch catfish point and kill lol

I beg I make tsunami sef wash all of dem away for aso rock na baba god time for judgement for dem
Re: Aso Rock May Be Flooded – Ministry Of Environment by fankasibe: 5:36pm On Jul 12, 2012
My Yoruba people talk sey 'the palace wey burn,na additional beauty e go add ontop'
Re: Aso Rock May Be Flooded – Ministry Of Environment by omayyi: 5:49pm On Jul 12, 2012
bigdoo: I can see that all the places mentioned are in the north. Why must all the bad things happen in the north or originate from there?
mumu. What about all the floods in lagos? And didn't u see Ebonyi on the list?
Re: Aso Rock May Be Flooded – Ministry Of Environment by Jeejile: 6:16pm On Jul 12, 2012
Most of them in Aso were fishermen, they can easily survive it.

1 Like

Re: Aso Rock May Be Flooded – Ministry Of Environment by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 12, 2012
The capital will be moved to bayelsa where there is no flooding. cheesy
Re: Aso Rock May Be Flooded – Ministry Of Environment by collins011(m): 8:25pm On Jul 12, 2012

my broda i take God beg u, i stil dey on my malaria drugs dey kind laugh i laugh now my headeq don start again

1 Like

Re: Aso Rock May Be Flooded – Ministry Of Environment by collins123(m): 2:19am On Jul 13, 2012
The world is a dangerous place. Not because of the people who are evil; but because of the people who don't do anything about it.” Albert Einstein
Re: Aso Rock May Be Flooded – Ministry Of Environment by emiye(m): 2:49am On Jul 13, 2012
i hope jona has built an ark, a bigger one than that of biblical Noah.
Re: Aso Rock May Be Flooded – Ministry Of Environment by DammyFx: 4:26am On Jul 13, 2012
Foot In The Mouth
Re: Aso Rock May Be Flooded – Ministry Of Environment by kufzy: 8:37am On Jul 13, 2012
grin una funny.oooo But i knw my GEJ will do something about it
Re: Aso Rock May Be Flooded – Ministry Of Environment by timowale: 9:51am On Jul 13, 2012
ideally,these ar flood prone sites that should have long been on a serious minded govt's project list.why the delay in its execution?
Re: Aso Rock May Be Flooded – Ministry Of Environment by waja(m): 1:02pm On Jul 13, 2012
Dejiro: Is already flooded with corruption.
. U no go die bros. Long life.
Re: Aso Rock May Be Flooded – Ministry Of Environment by waja(m): 1:18pm On Jul 13, 2012
. Bros, if laugh kill me, I'll sue U in heaven. Meanwhile, He will fish out his right hand men. I.e OBJ and ABATI.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Buhari Killed The Brother Of Nollywood Actor (Osuofia) / Senators Move To Impeach saraki / Breaking News!! Aso Rock Is Boiling At The Moment!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.