Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,481 members, 7,826,821 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Bad Things You Love Doing. - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Bad Things You Love Doing. (830 Views)

Hey Teens, We Know You Love Rihanna But Here’s Why You Can’t Be Like Her! / Do You Love Your Baby Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bad Things You Love Doing. by jeffizy(m): 1:56pm On Jul 12, 2012
I know there people who Ђα̲̅v̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣ done bad things or better still,crazy things. But if given another chance, they will do it again!
I will share my own experience.
There's this amala joint I visit quite often in ibadan.
On this particular day, I ordered my food and settled in to eat. And in came 4 popular yoruba movie actors. All the customers and buka workers were excited and drooling,but Ŋφτ̲̅ me.
I calmly finished my meal, got up and waved to the 'amala producer' and strolled out of the cafeteria. I didn't pay for my meal!
May Ŋφτ̲̅ sound right,but I'm gonna do that next time genevieve walks into the buka. Since the food seller already has it in her mind to over-bill the thespians.
Do U̶̲̥̅̊ mind sharing an experience like mine? Drop it here....on a lighter side dudes.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Women Winning Millions And Getting Into Trouble / 5 Facts For The Ladies, What You Need To Know That Impresses Men The / See The Kid In Wizkid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.