Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Beware Of Women - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Beware Of Women (2281 Views)

Great Men That Fell In Bible Because Of Women / List Of Great Men That Fell In The Bible Because Of Women / The Stand Of Women In The Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware Of Women by Ptolomeus(m): 5:40pm On Jul 13, 2012
Someone opens a thread with a stupid pose, and we all ended up talking about the original sin, of Matthew 10.12, what is sin and what is temptation.
I wonder who the crazy ...
@ tobechi20: A tip. If you hate women so much, if you consider that they are Satan himself, why do not you kill them all? That would be a good solution.
It would be a world of gay and straight ... I guess you would be happy! Surely compliment your pastor what you and your god would promise the sky, right?
It would also be a wonderful way to free you.
I promise to visit him in prison, and bring the gift of a calendar with se.xy girls.
I'm out of this thread.
Re: Beware Of Women by tobechi20(m): 10:10pm On Jul 13, 2012
I never expected anything less from the female....they know d truth is bitter.

Am not asking us to hate women.

Am just advicing that we should be cautious

for those who called it lust, was Adam lustful over eve,.? Samson was only confiding on the one he loved.....she turned out to be a thorn.

I am not a gay@ptolemus

women have influence on a man action...their look is enough to make a man change his mind.

Jesus time for miracle hadn?t reach but he coudn't deny his mother so he turnd water into wine.

The role of women could be negative or positive in a mans life,...we should be very careful..... If we make the wrong decision because of a woman,we will regret it
Re: Beware Of Women by nyameke: 10:52pm On Jul 13, 2012
tobechi20: I never expected anything less from the female....they know d truth is bitter.

Am not asking us to hate women.

Am just advicing that we should be cautious

for those who called it lust, was Adam lustful over eve,.? Samson was only confiding on the one he loved.....she turned out to be a thorn.

I am not a gay@ptolemus

women have influence on a man action...their look is enough to make a man change his mind.

Jesus time for miracle hadn?t reach but he coudn't deny his mother so he turnd water into wine.

The role of women could be negative or positive in a mans life,...we should be very careful..... If we make the wrong decision because of a woman,we will regret it

SMH at bolded..Dude how old are you? Are these the kind of men With such mentality our continent is breeding now..wow.
Re: Beware Of Women by Ptolomeus(m): 5:10pm On Jul 16, 2012
tobechi20: I am not a gay@ptolemus

Mmmhhhh sure?
Consult you to a psychologist. There is nothing worse than repressed desires.
Good luck in therapy!
Re: Beware Of Women by MyJoe: 9:35pm On Jul 16, 2012
Area_boy:

oh believe me i know the difference of both words, but that is not my point smiley just hold on one sec.

Ah! here we are
Genesis 22: vs 1. "And it came to pass after these things, that God did [b]tempt [/b]Abraham, and said unto him, Abraham: and he said, Behold, here I am."

its always beautiful to quote the bible smiley

Now u see why i made that statement about "modify as demand requires"?
He he. This is a classical case of "busted". But one must say Mr Anony is good. Defending the Bible is not the easiest thing to do.
Re: Beware Of Women by engrtee(f): 6:15pm On Jul 21, 2012
tobechi20: Women have made men go against their wish.

ADAM
The first man on earth.
When God commanded him not to eat d forbiden fruit, he obeyed. He feared God . Until the woman gave him d fruit. Some how, he didnt object. He didnt say NO. He didnt ask question. He ate the fruit. He chose to displease God rather than the Woman.
He brought a curse to mankind.

SAMSON
The strongest man . He was told never to reveal his strenght secret to any body.He obeyed. He told no Man Until a woman came, he tried to resist the woman but finally yielded. The woman finally overpowered the man. Samson lost his strenght.HE ended up a blind man.

David

God had a special love for him. The man after God heart..
A naked woman taking her bath caused him dearly. He disobeyed God, tried covering up and commited another sin.He ended up bringing punishment to his family.

Solomon
wisest man on earth...built the temple,..greatest Judge.
Later started following women....disobeyd God...worship idols.,

CONCLUSION
A WOMEN IS MORE POWERFUL THAN THE STRONGEST AND WISEST MAN...
SHE CAN MAKE A MAN GO AGAINST HIS/GOD'S WILL

ILLUSTRATION

Abacha was rumoured to be killed by a woman... Tiger woods was world number one until numerous s....x scandal. Pastor chris integrity as a pastor is threatend by his mariage to a divorcee and sudbsequent divorce
..,may be thats why catholic priest dön't get married.

Recomendation

do you want to achieve /be the best?
do you want to make money/acquire wealth?

do you want to serve God and obey his commandment?

do you want to make heaven?

BEWARE OF WOMEN

so men are better than women?
So women are evil, we shud kil them
mcheeeeew
Re: Beware Of Women by Nobody: 2:59am On Sep 28, 2012
Embarrassing thread....
Re: Beware Of Women by mkmyers45(m): 3:14am On Sep 28, 2012
SMH at OP'S glaring stu.pidity
Re: Beware Of Women by wiegraf: 4:40am On Sep 28, 2012
I can't see what all the fuss is about. The op is on point. I think it deserves more 'like's. We should be trying to get this to the front page.

....I'm serious....

about the front page
Re: Beware Of Women by seyibrown(f): 3:46pm On Sep 28, 2012
If the OP really took his own advice and avoided women, he would not have been born. cool cool Now do you wish to lay claim to being Orunmila? grin grin grin

Did you by anyway mean to advise us to avoid 'lust'? If you meant to say this, you seem to be blaming the women in the examples you stated. Lust is in the heart of the looker, not the one being looked at. Why not tell the looker to remove his eyes?? cool cool Should be titled 'Men qouge out your eyes'.
Re: Beware Of Women by tobechi20(m): 10:27pm On Oct 06, 2017
the Bible tells us that God created animal male and female. when it came to human he created only man not women. that means women were not part of Gods original plan but a female goat is.
it is after a second thought when Adam was lonely that a female was created.
therefore woman is an incidental being or is there something the Bible writers did not record
Re: Beware Of Women by revelatiorcm(m): 11:03pm On Oct 06, 2017
if it's only women that are dangerous, then the devil has a gender, it might happen that the devil is a female,

On the story of David- David destroyed Beersheba instead, because he killed her husband

Solomon destroyed the lives of those ladies he married by making them sex slaves,

Ok in my conclusion I am just saying if we only speak of women, we are being unfair, because there are men that destroyed women,
Tamar was raped by force by her brother
Herod killed all the children under the age two in Nazareth in attempt to kill Jesus
etc
Re: Beware Of Women by Beey(f): 3:41am On Oct 07, 2017
Bullshit

(1) (2) (Reply)

Symbolic/alchemical Meaning Of The Coat Of Arms / Prophet Mohammed(pbuh) : 9 Healthy Habits That Science Later Proved / Why Eating Pork Is Forbidden For Both Christians And Muslim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.